reallovesexdolls.com

30 Days to Deliver a Doll Head

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

30 Days to Deliver a Doll Head

Post by takikawa »

I am wondering if it is normal to wait 30 days for a doll head?
Currently I am still waiting. Most companies can deliver a doll faster than that. Is there anyone here with the same experience?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 30 Days to Deliver a Doll Head? With Still No Word?

Post by Maviarab »

Most companies can not deliver a full doll quicker than that, and 1 month is not unusual at all. Wm are busy currently, took 4+ weeks to get my head from them.

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

Got it. Thx

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Takikawa,

Is your doll head in QC?

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

takikawa wrote:I am wondering if it is normal to wait 30 days for a doll head?
Currently I am still waiting. Most companies can deliver a doll faster than that. Is there anyone here with the same experience?
I ordered a new head from RLSD back in April.
It took a little over 3 weeks for QC to approve it.
And it was delivered a few days after that.
so, just around 4 weeks for me.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 30 Days to Deliver a Doll Head

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thank you for replying to my message with the additional information Takikawa. We've already talked and all is well, but I'll just follow up here with a brief reply for anyone else who may read this.

3-6 weeks is the average turn around time listed on our purchasing pages because there are so many variables that can occur.

Heads can take as long as a whole doll and often do, especially if the head selected is new and there is still only 1 mold of it. There may be a production queue for orders received across the board, sent from all the vendors doing business with the factory.

In this case, on top of the actual production time of 2 weeks + 2 days, we sent this head back to the makeup artists, three times for revisions. This customers head was the Cocoa skin tone, which is ordered less often, and sometimes it just takes the artist longer to get it right. Unlike other vendors (or so the factory complains), we don't just take what we are given, we'll make them fix it, as getting top quality for our client is a top priority, not the convenience of the factory. Of course, speed and getting our customers orders to them quickly is also a top priority, but we won't sacrifice the quality of the order just for the sake of speed.

As I said, I've talked to the client in greater detail... but I hope this helps to clear up any questions of anyone else reading this. :glou:

Kind Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Well put rlsd, nothing more to be said :D your in good hands bud.

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

Update:

I am happy to say that RSLD has been nothing but helpful and informative in resolving my delivery concerns. I ordered head #209 in cocoa, and I think she looks great. By the way, I have ordered multiple dolls and accessories from RLSD and I intend to order more. I look forward to receiving her.

Thank you RLSD!
Attachments
head-209-3__65667.1546887943.1280.1280.png
head-209-3__65667.1546887943.1280.1280.png (982.98 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
QQ图片20190609145858.jpg
QQ图片20190609145858.jpg (82.91 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
QQ图片20190609145844.jpg
QQ图片20190609145844.jpg (82.91 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
QQ图片20190609145906.jpg
QQ图片20190609145906.jpg (89.9 KiB) Viewed 1625 times

INFORMATIONS