reallovesexdolls.com

Which Deal is Which?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Which Deal is Which?

Post by ColColt »

What's the deal here? Yesterday evening I got an email about the 50% discount deal and got another same offer moments ago for the same but the prices are up on the 166C girls...$1899 vs $1978. I don't suppose it matters much if you get the 50% discount as that would make either a bit less than $1000 or am I looking at it wrong? Plus the extra head, of course.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_870 May. 26 17.19.jpg
ScreenHunter_870 May. 26 17.19.jpg (48.92 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
ScreenHunter_869 May. 26 17.19.jpg
ScreenHunter_869 May. 26 17.19.jpg (47.2 KiB) Viewed 2001 times

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Which Deal is Which?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Prices differ with options included. For instance on those you posted... one has a Premium Wig upgrade and the other has a standard factory wig.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I see-so, how do you know if you get 35% or 50% off on a given choice? If you choose either with just the standing foot option, for instance.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

The sale prices are up to 50% off the MSRP, as marked. The 166cm C-cup in particular is 31.65% off and has been marked down $151 from the normal on-sale price of $2050.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

The "BONUS" code doesn't work. There's no discount applied on either of the dolls mentioned above when you checkout.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

The promo code BONUS is not for dolls, its for a FREE head (if you are purchasing a doll 140cm or larger). You have to have a head in the cart for the promo code to work.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Seems this is all up for interpretation. When I see an ad that indicated there's 50% off, I assume that means the doll... "plus" a FREE 2nd head.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Colcol, no one can give 50% off a doll. that would be less than OUR cost for the doll. But jeeze, we have made you guys an awesome promotion but apparently it's just not clear enough. We have slashed prices up to 50% all across the store! (Dolls are up to 34% off!) Tremendous discounts! PLUS a second BONUS promotion for a 2nd free head with a doll purchase.
The sale is STOREWIDE. Prices have been slashed in all areas. BUT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!!

The FREE 2nd head with the purchase of a doll 140cm or larger is a Bonus promotion on top of the Sale Prices Storewide.
(note: You have to add a 2nd head to your cart in order for the promo code BONUS to give it to you FREE).

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

We’re Sorry!

Although many, many customers did take advantage of the sale (especially after clarification)... based on customer feedback, some found the terms of the Memorial Day Weekend Sale were not clear and had trouble trying to place their orders. We apologize for any confusion.

So that everyone has an opportunity to cash in on this tremendous promotion, we have chosen to extend the sale and promotion one more day! TODAY!

Now please allow us to explain the promotions with more detail. There are 2 great promotions being offered.

Promo 1. Sale prices have been slashed up to 50% storewide in all areas: The new lower sale price is already shown. No promo code is needed for these savings.

Promo 2. Get an additional FREE head, with the purchase of a doll 140cm or larger: To get the additional FREE head, you will first need to an additional head to your cart in addition to the doll you are purchasing. Then at checkout, enter the promo code BONUS and the cost of the additional head will be deducted from your total.

We hope this clears up any confusion and if it doesn't, please visit us on LIVE CHAT and we will be happy to help you.

INFORMATIONS