reallovesexdolls.com

Height choice question to RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
nalasurf

Height choice question to RLSD

Post by nalasurf »

One of the most difficult things for me is in choosing a new doll is the height question. I don't want too heavy or tall.
I am 171 height. So for example what would your 142 G cup look and feel like next to me?

I am sure for newbies a height comparison type of a photo app would be cool , could exclusively be a download from your site and only use your images so you keep control. Private use only, could increase sales?
Just an idea guys

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Height choice question to RLSD

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

All dolls 140cm and larger will most likely be fine laying down with you. The height variance in WM Dolls tend to be more in the legs, specifically the lower leg.

RLSD brand Life-Size Series dolls are all over proportionate and true to size of real women. https://reallovesexdolls.com/life-size-series/

Our advice would be to choose the body style that turns you on the most. Focusing on the breast size/shape, hip size, the ass shape/size, vagina style, waist size and thigh size... instead of height alone. Those are the things you are really going to notice when you are laying with her and holding her.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I'm a good 10cm taller than you, and my three dolls are 157, 156, and 140cm. Of course the two taller ones are a more normal height, and standing up the height difference between myself and the 140 is more noticeable. But laying down, or even sitting down, it really doesn't show as much. Especially laying down. So unless you're going to be spending alot of time standing next to her, I wouldn't even worry about height on dolls 140cm and up.

Another thing to consider is that you can put her in higher shoes and make her even taller. I've had my 157 in flat shoes and my 140 in boots with heels and a slight platform and they were almost the same height. So as RLSD said, I'd think more about going with the body you like and go from there.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

nalasurf wrote:One of the most difficult things for me is in choosing a new doll is the height question. I don't want too heavy or tall.
I am 171 height. So for example what would your 142 G cup look and feel like next to me?

I am sure for newbies a height comparison type of a photo app would be cool , could exclusively be a download from your site and only use your images so you keep control. Private use only, could increase sales?
Just an idea guys
This is the exact side by side for 171 to 142:
171_TO_142.png
171_TO_142.png (27.47 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
In Real Life, you can look for someone who just reach your shoulder and feel if it feels right. However, that height is extremely rare, and somewhat unrealistic to find.

145cm is much more common in real life:
171_TO_145.png
171_TO_145.png (27.63 KiB) Viewed 1660 times
Just in case, you and 150cm:
171_TO_150.png
171_TO_150.png (28.21 KiB) Viewed 1660 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Something like those silhouettes would be almost perfect. This would work and be the easiest option for the website designer. Make a background with gradient lines all the way across every 5cm and tick marks up the middle every centimeter. Then take those two silhouettes and make them scalable so you can drag with the mouse and scale the male to your height and the female to the doll's height. The feet would stay planted at the bottom line. This way you could show every different doll height compared to every possible buyer's height.

INFORMATIONS