reallovesexdolls.com

My first doll, a WM 140cm Custom D-Cup (Face 107) arrived!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My first doll, a WM 140cm Custom D-Cup (Face 107) arrived!!!

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

:glou: :multi:
Time to Party for me!
I am not sure I am at the correct place here, I searched the Forums for a while and then decided to post it here.

Let's see if I know how to do this:
My doll arrived finally. (WM 140cm/4'7 Custom D-Cup, Face 107)

Ordered(RLSD): 26th March 2009
Doll produced and through Quality Assurance: 13th April 2009
(Factory Pictures included)
Shipped: 18th April 2009
First update on UPS (also first time I got a "scheduled Arrival date"): 1st of May 2009
Arrival at my home: 3rd May 2009

Luckyly everything was exactly as ordered, and looked better than on factory pics. My clothing I had ordered fit, the one they gave me looked a lot better than anticipated.

Only negative point: 30kg23.5kg is a lot heavier to handle than I expected. And the stiffer joints are really "nice" to move.
But I am NOT complaining. She is sweet, just what I wanted (and needed) and I am looking forward to my life with her.

I hope those of you still waiting will be even half as pleased as I am, because then everything is fine.
Patient waiting pals and good luck!
I posted this in patiently waiting and it fits here as well.

I will try to add some Pictures I took today in my next post.

Greetings, Jack

Edit: (Docsgirl82 asked for my baby's Name... Of Course she has one. Silly me for not including it here Right away.)
My new girlfriend is called Alyssa Victoria Anastasia _______ (I keep the Family Name secret)
I couldn't really decide and liked a lot of my names. Among the top 10 were 4 names. So I decided to give her those 3 names.
Since it Ends up being A.V.A. _____ and that creates a nickname "Ava" which is the 4th Name in my toplist. I really like her Name(s).
If you want to see my lovely companion and girlfriend and so much more, go there:
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=115630&p=1519970#p1519970
Her Name is Alyssa Victoria Anastasia _______ - Short A.V.A = Ava

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: My first doll, a WM 140cm Custom D-Cup (Face 107) arrive

Post by DG »

Congratulations, Jack! Can't wait to meet her. Does she have a name?
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

In hindsight I can say:
A) Take more time for different clothing and poses.
-Why? I sweated like a pig! Those almost 30kg 23.5kg are HEAVY to move an object around that isn't very helpful. Carrying around a human of the same weight is easier. On the other Hand I did quickly learn a few ways of how to best grip her. I like carrying her like a Baby or hugging her under her arms.
2nd reason: I was anxious to get through it all. Some pictures are a bit unclear. The clothing isn't always aligned perfectly. I should have noticed her eyes look a bit like they look in different directions (I fixed this after the pictures. But I am NOT redoing those pictures in the next few days.)
B) Start earlier with weight lifting and gym (I started to do some muscle building rutines when I ordered the doll...)
C) Don't try to do everything, every pose, every clothing with her on the first day. I am exhausted. The following White text talks a bit About naughty stuff… (I didn't even have sex with her until after all the posing and a shower and then doing something else. But I found a position that was easy and comfortable.) You had been warned!

Anyways: Here they are (if it works):
First Picture. All clothing ordered with Amazon. Last 2 are the clothing included.
First Picture I took (where she isn't naked. I won't do those)
Checking out her new underwear
Checking out her new underwear
IMG_20190503_145252191.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
Same old
let me see that Closer...
let me see that Closer...
IMG_20190503_145258857.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
and more
from the backside...
from the backside...
IMG_20190503_145406249.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
I love leggins, Jeggins, Jogging pants, yoga pants, …
Now those new Jogging pants- tight
Now those new Jogging pants- tight
IMG_20190503_145917931.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
yeah
sadly the view on the pic is not as good as the one in real life
sadly the view on the pic is not as good as the one in real life
IMG_20190503_145925552.jpg (2.69 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
My new girl already loves me for the warm welcome and the yoga we did together and my nice words and careful handling.
So she really wants to feel close to me. She requested I let her wear my t-shirt. She wanted it comfortable and have my smell around her.
My Girl really wanted to wear my T-Shirt to have my smell on her - even though it's much too big.
My Girl really wanted to wear my T-Shirt to have my smell on her - even though it's much too big.
IMG_20190503_150344041.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
More
different angle
different angle
IMG_20190503_150411593.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
And close up of face.
here you can see the eyes. I had to move them a bit. I only noticed after.
here you can see the eyes. I had to move them a bit. I only noticed after.
IMG_20190503_150417259.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
And the last 2:
And her Pyjama (included clothing from doll) - are you trying to peer in there?
And her Pyjama (included clothing from doll) - are you trying to peer in there?
IMG_20190503_151601822.jpg (1.68 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
here we go
should have taken more time to fit it better but I was really exhausted by then.
should have taken more time to fit it better but I was really exhausted by then.
IMG_20190503_151607214.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 3504 times
I hope you enjoy.
Jack
If you want to see my lovely companion and girlfriend and so much more, go there:

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Congratulations, Jack! Can't wait to meet her. Does she have a name?
Hi Docsgirl, thank you very much, I appreciate it. Also thanks for the Question.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Congrats Jack she looks fantastic... Let the honeymoon begin... :multi:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

JackDanielsNo7 wrote:In hindsight I can say:
-Why? I sweated like a pig! Those almost 30kg are HEAVY to move an object around that isn't very helpful. Carrying around a human of the same weight is easier. On the other Hand I did quickly learn a few ways of how to best grip her. I like carrying her like a Baby or hugging her under her arms.
Hi Jack!
Congrats man, she looks fab!

Hey, I gotta Q:
You've said "30kg" a few times..?
I'm very interested in the weight issues and (IRL) discrepancies I keep hearing/seeing..
Specially since I'm considering the 148cm -D or possibly 155cm -D which is supposedly around 75lbs.. that's SCARY!
According to WM and RLSD, yours (140cm) is listed as "51lbs/23.5kg" ..?
At 30kg that's almost 15lbs more.. where did the extra weight come from..?

Have fun with her!

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

Doll_Master wrote:
JackDanielsNo7 wrote:In hindsight I can say:
-Why? I sweated like a pig! Those almost 30kg are HEAVY to move an object around that isn't very helpful. Carrying around a human of the same weight is easier. On the other Hand I did quickly learn a few ways of how to best grip her. I like carrying her like a Baby or hugging her under her arms.
Hi Jack!
Congrats man, she looks fab!

Hey, I gotta Q:
You've said "30kg" a few times..?
I'm very interested in the weight issues and (IRL) discrepancies I keep hearing/seeing..
Specially since I'm considering the 148cm -D or possibly 155cm -D which is supposedly around 75lbs.. that's SCARY!
According to WM and RLSD, yours (140cm) is listed as "51lbs/23.5kg" ..?
At 30kg that's almost 15lbs more.. where did the extra weight come from..?

Have fun with her!
Ahhh… my bad. I haven't weighted her. I went with the package weight but there was some other stuff in there as well and they probably rounded up as well… So it should be 23.5 kg. I don't know. I am not sure I really want to measure her, unless you want me to… I'd do it for you. But 23kg is heavy enough when she sits on your lap, to know there is someone there :D
And to get into a Sweat (I am not very athletic. 1,85m currently 77kg so I am not fat, but I am not athletic either) it is definetly enough. I had to carry her around, lift her, put pillows and a towel under her, Dress her with several different clothes, pose her in different poses for different Pictures (I got more than the ones I uploaded) and then bed activity is also Energy comsuming when I got to do all the work but I like it. It also took considerable strength to moove around her Joints. Especially the shoulder Joints and the one in the middle of her Body are quite stiff (I'm sure thats good!). And you constantly have to watch fingers and toes when changing positions, carrying her around… and the Bottom of her feet… I should be very careful with that as well. I played with her for like an 90 minutes and then again another 90 minutes (mostly moving, Dressing, trying out various stuff, …). So it's no real wonder.

I have edited my Prior Messages again...

My doll is actually smaller than I imagined it would be, when comparing her to my Body size. But she is still at a height that is really good for most of the stuff I'd want to do with her sooner or later.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Grats JD...looking lovely :)

Nazario_Oldham
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Nazario_Oldham »

Congrats!

She's looking good, can't wait too see more of her!

Regards,
Naz
Kindest Regards,
Naz

MY DOLLS
Jena - DollXES 125cm
Danika - SM 138d - viewtopic.php?t=160713

Doll #3 Zoey WM 140d Coming Spring 2023 :whistle:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Congratulations! She looks very cute!

I love the pics of her in the JD T-shirt. I like seeing girls in oversized shirts - there is just something about them! :)

Dealing with moving and handling her does get easier - my 168E is about 40kg of loveliness and boy did I struggle when she first arrived, but it is much easier now.

From me, there is no need to hide stuff in white text like that, youre unlilkely to offend anyone!

Hitchhiker42
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hitchhiker42 »

Congrats, JD! It is such a happy day when the wait for their arrival is finally over. I hope she is everything you dreamed she'd be. Enjoy!
View My Doll Albums HERE

My Random Doll Nonsense HERE

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

She looks wonderful! Nothing like the feeling you get from having your first doll :D

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Congrats! She´s a cutie! :) Weight should be just right to handle without major issues if moved with some practice. 8)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi JackDanielsNo7!

A.V.A. sure is beautiful, thank you for sharing her with us! A word to the wise, be very careful with all those black clothes. Black garments can easily stain her skin and leave you with a doll that looks all over bruised, which is a bitch to get out. Black is probably fine for short segments of photography, but I would not leave her in black clothing for very long or you risk her skin getting dyed black (TPE is very porous). Just wanted to bring that up, cause I'd hate that to happen to her!

She certainly is a beauty! Have fun with her and happy doll owning!

Warm regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hi JackDanielsNo7!

A.V.A. sure is beautiful, thank you for sharing her with us! A word to the wise, be very careful with all those black clothes. Black garments can easily stain her skin and leave you with a doll that looks all over bruised, which is a bitch to get out. Black is probably fine for short segments of photography, but I would not leave her in black clothing for very long or you risk her skin getting dyed black (TPE is very porous). Just wanted to bring that up, cause I'd hate that to happen to her!

She certainly is a beauty! Have fun with her and happy doll owning!

Warm regards, Stacey
Hi there Stacy.
I love the People working at RLSD. You Girls (and guys?) are so nice and Looking out for us customers and owners of your products (more like friends really). I thought the RL=REAL LOVE stands for realistic love dolls. Now I believe it's for you guys because you really love your work and us customers. And only the SD is for the dolls. Sex Dolls... well what do I know. Maybe you Girls and Boys working at RLSD are all very hot sex bombs and the "Sex Dolls" is just a description of you :razz: :whistle:

I knew about staining already luckily. But a lot of important Information is spread out so 1 important part might be easy to miss.
I thought you can wash black clothes often enough to get rid of the problem of staining. Is that not a thing?
(I really like black. I have some white stuff too though.)

The ones she wears for the foto were really on her for just a few minutes for photography.

Keep up the good work of enforming dollowners (me) about stuff they need to know.

Have a good weekend,
Jack

INFORMATIONS