reallovesexdolls.com

Standing Foot Option Poll - Question #2

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!

Does your standing foot lock out at 90 degrees, or can it move upward toward the shin?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Feet Lock out at 90 degree angle
46%
Feet can move upward toward the shin
54%

Total votes: 13

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Standing Foot Option Poll - Question #2

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Please only reply in poll above if your doll was made by Jinsan (WM Doll, YL Doll, RLSD, OR Doll) and it has the Standing Foot option.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Standing Foot Option Poll #2

Post by Zippy81 »

1 of 3 locks at 90. Other two move a little past 90 upwards.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Standing Foot Option Poll - Question #2

Post by Mr Franz »

My WM's feet can move slightly toward the shin, which is actually helpful for some poses.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The feet on my girls lock out at 90 degrees, but in the other direction they don't stop where your other illustration says, at 150 degrees. My 156c Sakura (Brooklyn from your in stock sale last summer) and Ji Eun, my 157b ordered the following month, are both able to bend their feet like a ballerina. Like almost straight out. This doesn't present a problem for me though, I just thought it may be relevant.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

I don't recall any of my girls locking out at 90 degrees they all can bend slightly up... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS