reallovesexdolls.com

Standing Foot Option Poll - Question #1

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!

Does your WM Doll, YL Doll, RLSD, or OR Doll with the standing foot option, stand?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:44 pm

I can stand my doll easily on her own
No votes
I can stand my doll easily, when supported
57%
It requires some work, but I can get her to stand on her own
22%
It requires some work, but I can get her to stand when supported
22%
I can't get my doll to stand at all no matter what I try
No votes

Total votes: 23

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Standing Foot Option Poll - Question #1

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We'd like to get a broader sense of what has been usual on dolls with standing feet. Your answers will help us in having skeletal changes in the foot made, IF they are needed.

Please only reply to the poll above if your doll DOES have the standing foot option and the doll was made by the Jinsan Factory. (WM Doll, YL Doll, RLSD or OR Doll)

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Standing Foot Option Poll

Post by Mr Franz »

Needed 2 options really. My WM can stand easily when leaning against or touching something, but can also stand on her own if carefully positioned. Although for safety sake, I seldom do.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Standing Foot Option Poll

Post by Zippy81 »

I don't even attempt to stand any of my ladies unsupported (leaning against something).

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Standing Foot Option Poll - Question #1

Post by BWheeler1 »

Did what Mr. F said. Mine stand easily if I lean them, but I can stand them on their own with some work. This is mostly due to balance. The joints are still pretty stiff on my 156c and 157b, but they're all loose on my 140, because she's older and has been used more. Now, she won't stand on her own at all due to the loose joints, but she will still stand if leaned.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I'm in the same boat as Mr Franz. She can stand on her own, but it takes a lot of fiddling. I rarely do that.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

I only ever stand my my dolls supported, as in leaning against a wall / desk / etc. That goes for the Jinsans but also the others.

It's great to be able to have them standing, and i do think this is a wonderful feature (I wouldn't ever order a doll without it) but i feel the risk of them falling if they weren't supported would be way too high, and i sure as hell don't want to take the chance.
So even if the feet design was to be changed to encourage free standing, i still wouldn't attempt it.

I love my dolls, i don't want them to get hurt :puppydogeyes:

Besides, the current Jinsan design allows for more elaborate poses for those who are into photography, such as a wider stance having one leg in front and the other in the back, while still maintaining proper support and balance.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yeah, me too. I almost never stand them without leaning. It's safer, and just easier.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

I think you need another option, such as: "The doll might stand, if I really work at it, but I'm not going to even try because the risk is not worth it."

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

It takes a bit of work but if the timing is right and the universal alignment is just right then it's possible to get all my girls to stand by themselves... However, I have never taken that risk with all of them... :whistle: at once. Generally, they can stand as long as they have a little support.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I can stand my non-standing doll just fine with support. Yes, I know they'll get damaged but the standing option can tear with time. So if the issue here is standing unsupported, then that means tightness of joints. Given how much that varies between joints on the 155 I just bought I can't believe Jinsan have a standard for how tight they should be. Ask them what the torque spec is so those of us willing to operate can return them to "factoy settings".

I would still recommend the standing option for anyone buying a doll. (Unless you have a thing for feet)
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

INFORMATIONS