reallovesexdolls.com

Standing feet question

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Standing feet question

Post by Juncharted2 »

Can a doll stay in standing feet position for long periods of time or is it not good for the doll? Any feedback would be appreciated
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Standing feet question

Post by Mr Franz »

My WM has stood nearly 24/7 for over a year now. No issues whatsoever. She does also wear shoes most of the time though.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I'm with Mr. Franz on that- good shoes that won't pinch her toes, arch, or ankles or allow her foot to slip forward are very important. My Hadleigh spends about 80% of her life standing and other than some fingers I broke when I lost control of her and mashed her hand into the wall, she is in perfect condition. Like she arrived yesterday.

It seems to me that the two most critical considerations for long term standing are stability and support. For instance, even when she's wearing some Victorian Era or Goth dress I keep her in a nice tight leotard and stockings beneath the fabric. I think those undergarments do a good job of preventing masses of TPE such as breasts, hips, thighs, and knees from sagging. Also, if you're going to use a bra to support you doll's breasts it's a good idea to choose strap & band combinations that will provide adequate support (gotta keep 'em perky, right?) while distributing the weight evenly to avoid cutting into the TPE over the shoulders or around the upper back.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Oh, and one more thing about shoes. It's not necessary with flats or boots without heels, but if Hadleigh is gonna wear anything with heels I press the soles to her foot screws while she's laying down. That leaves three dimples in the sole where I use a fairly wide drill bit (3/8" inch, I think) to drill pockets about 1/4" deep in the soles to receive the screws when I stand her up. Once properly seated in the holes, they are quite firm as long as the soles are of good quality. Using this method, I've had her standing in high heeled Go Go Boots and 4" stillettos for many weeks with no problems.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Great advice , makes me happy I can keep her on her feet. Was a bit worried about that

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Here’s another question in going to throw out there because I’m that creative type and had an epiphany. I was looking around for realistic teeth as the ones offered are kinda ehh I came across these as seen on tv silicone venieres. Hope I spelled that right auto correct didn’t help lol. So anyone ever do this experiment looking around for more realistic teeth ?

@samteddybabe /Instagram

INFORMATIONS