reallovesexdolls.com

How common is it for non-RLSD wigs to stain?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

How common is it for non-RLSD wigs to stain?

Post by noxster »

How common is it for non-RLSD wigs to stain dolls from RLSD? Should I just stick with the RLSD shop for buying wigs?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How common is it for non-RLSD wigs to stain?

Post by kambui »

All black lined wigs will stain. Not just from RLSD. When using wigs, use a wig cap or buy wigs with tan/beige linings. It may require you to buy in person because a lot of wigs online don't show you the lining. Here is an example of a cheap alternative. 5-7 bucks US to get these liners. Put this on first, then the wig.
Attachments
CAP.JPG
CAP.JPG (23.06 KiB) Viewed 2483 times

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

I was not trying to imply that only RLSD will stain but I posted in the RLSD part of the forum because I would like to know only about the doll I have, but thank you for that clarification.

If I buy a wig that is long and dark could it stain the ears, neck and torso of my doll? Do light wigs stain as well? Does it make a difference if I wash the wig?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

The hair itself, not to my knowledge and experience, will stain. The staining concern will be the wig netting itself. I have left wigs on dolls 24/7, and received no staining from brunette, blonde, or jet black.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yes, the netting and mainly the wig straps will stain. The hair will not. You can try spraying the wig straps and inside of the wig with hair spray and letting it dry first, it may lock the dye and keep it from staining.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

kambui wrote:The hair itself, not to my knowledge and experience, will stain. The staining concern will be the wig netting itself. I have left wigs on dolls 24/7, and received no staining from brunette, blonde, or jet black.

Did you mean to say "will not stain"?

So the wig netting is the only part that will cause stains?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Sorry. I meant to say, will NOT stain. Yes from my experience, the netting is the stain maker.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

kambui wrote:All black lined wigs will stain. Not just from RLSD. When using wigs, use a wig cap or buy wigs with tan/beige linings. It may require you to buy in person because a lot of wigs online don't show you the lining. Here is an example of a cheap alternative. 5-7 bucks US to get these liners. Put this on first, then the wig.
Thanks for this great info, my wig from RLSD did come with a black liner. I ordered some of the beige wig caps. Should have those too before my lovely doll arrives.

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

I bought one of the higher quality wigs from RLSD it had the black net and it stained. I for one have gone to high quality human hair wigs. There is a local shop here that's sells them. They will even wash and style them for you for free the first time. I have not had any issues with the dark haired ones with black lining net staining at all.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Dragon Universe wrote:I bought one of the higher quality wigs from RLSD it had the black net and it stained. I for one have gone to high quality human hair wigs. There is a local shop here that's sells them. They will even wash and style them for you for free the first time. I have not had any issues with the dark haired ones with black lining net staining at all.

Did just the net stain the top of the head or did the hair stain the body?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We will now provide a wig cap with every premium wig. If you have previously purchased a premium wig from us and would like a wig cap, please email customercare@rlsd with your order number, letting them know you would like one and will be happy to send you one.

:glou: Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:We will now provide a wig cap with every premium wig. If you have previously purchased a premium wig from us and would like a wig cap, please email customercare@rlsd with your order number, letting them know you would like one and will be happy to send you one.

Is there a difference from a premium wig and the wigs that come standard with dolls?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

As has been said before, it matters not the source of the wig. If the inside is black it will stain. I found out the hard way thinking more more expensive(>$75) wouldn't stain but it did. The wig cap is the one way to avoid this but, even with that you have to be careful and check that her ears are not covered by the cap as the wig cap doesn't fit over her ears. I had some stains on the back of Rachael's head and her left ear as I didn't check to see that the inner wig cap was somewhat over that ear and stained it.

In the photo you can see the slight indentation from the wig cap. It didn't cover those areas and it stained.
Attachments
_1DF6383a.jpg
_1DF6383a.jpg (730.31 KiB) Viewed 2257 times

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

noxster wrote: Is there a difference from a premium wig and the wigs that come standard with dolls?
Yes. The wigs that are sent by the factories are thinner and lesser quality. They don't make the wigs at the factory. They source them and probably go for what's cheapest. The premium wigs we source have more hair, are a higher quality and are selected to complete look in the photos of our pre-optioned dolls, though are also for sale on their own.

We started our premium wig line for our "Pre-optioned Dolls". The Pre-Optioned dolls concept was created to allow you to get the girl you see in her photos without having to guess. Looks wise, options are pre-selected for you to look like the doll in the photo and for that, we created the semi-permanent makeup concept to match her and premium wigs to match the hairstyle she has in her photos.

FYI - The interior of the wig cap is usually determined by the color of the hair. Black to go with dark, and Beige to go with light. It's a good idea to use a wig cap to prevent any staining from dark materials.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:We will now provide a wig cap with every premium wig. If you have previously purchased a premium wig from us and would like a wig cap, please email customercare@rlsd with your order number, letting them know you would like one and will be happy to send you one.

:thumbs_up: Customer service as you know is a major part of current, past & future sales.

INFORMATIONS