reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by lilbitlonely »

I think Ji Eun looks really good with the dark hair and ponytail, and her new puppy seems to be right at home with her. As for her outfit... there's nothing to mind at all. Jennifer likes to 'dress up' every now and then, just like any other girl, but most of the time she just wears your normal, everyday, comfortable clothing. Can't blame a girl for 'letting her hair down' when she's at home, now can we?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

One more of Ji Eun getting sleepy on the couch. I guess I kept her up too long watching Netflix.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

Ji Eun and her pup are adorable :D. That's a nice camel back couch too.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

She looks lovely, and that's a great arrangement for watching Netflix.
Now turn off the light and let her get some rest.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's not too bad laying on the couch watching a movie with a cutie like her next to me. Then afterwards I get to carry her off to bed and sleep next to her. Not a bad deal at all.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Ji Eun will not be able to pose her fingers on her left hand anymore. The wires were all broken inside the winding and had kept pulling out. I would just put them back in as they pulled out, but they wouldn't stay and started poking through her palm, so I removed them all before they shredded her palm from the inside like Kelsi's did. The damage isn't bad, just a couple of poke through pinholes in her palm that only show when the TPE is stretched. I'll fix those and leave her fingers without wires for now until I figure out a better system for fingers, which I'll test out on Kelsi since her hands need more work. I had a design previously, but the knuckles we're too big and stretched the TPE too much. I'll come up with a better design with smaller knuckles that will work better.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

Hope she pulls through alright, best of luck with the repairs.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Oh, she's fine. She just doesn't have any wires in that hand. Kelsi hasn't had them in either hand for a long time now. The hand doesn't look any different, especially when it's just resting at her side or on her lap. As a matter of fact, it kinda looks better in a way. See, her middle finger wire was messed up in such a way that no matter how I tried, I could never get it right. Her fingernail was always twisted to one side and wouldn't line up straight. Now that the wire is gone, it sits exactly right. I just have to figure out what I'm going to do to replace the wires. I kinda want jointed finger digits but as small as they'd have to be I'm afraid they'd just break at the joints. I may just end up using braided wire with insulation as it would bend the same as the original wires but not break as easily. Kelsi agreed to be the guinea pig for this endeavor, so I'll try it out on her. In the meantime, both she and Ji Eun will be just fine without wires. Kelsi hasn't had any problems in all this time. And since Ji Eun's fingers are a bit thicker, they actually don't hang or flop as much as Kelsi's.

I'm thinking now that the insulated braided wire might be the way to go. It would keep her fingers from flopping, allow me to pose them (to a point), and most importantly keep them from stretching. A few times Kelsi's fingers got stuck like in her sleeve or somewhere and her fingers stretched out, but never tore. This wire would stop that. Also, with the braided wire being softer and more pliable, it wouldn't break as easily and if her hand brushed against something, her fingers wouldn't bend all over the place like the original wires and then have to be stressed again by bending them back. Not sure if I'll get the time this weekend to play around with it, but Kelsi is going to have surgery soon lol.

dollsexlover19
Banned Troll
Banned Troll

Post by dollsexlover19 »

A doll photographer master was born! Amazing different style series! Each one has different visual effect! Clothing and tools are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I really have to get back to taking more pictures but I've been really busy lately. I have a couple of ideas so I'll get to it soon.

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

Hey BWheeler1

thanks for the Pictures. I love your dolls. I think they all have their good sides. Lovely Harem ;-)

I was too lazy to go through all 5 pages and all Posts, so I apologize if this was asked already and you said it somewhere. If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy your doll's clothes?
If you want to see my lovely companion and girlfriend and so much more, go there:
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=115630&p=1519970#p1519970
Her Name is Alyssa Victoria Anastasia _______ - Short A.V.A = Ava

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I bought some of their clothes in stores, but I'd say about 90% came from Amazon. I either buy girls size 7-8, or 10-12 if I want them looser. The corsets and costumes I got came from Amazon, but of course they don't have those kind of clothes in girls sizes, so I went by the size chart and the doll's measurements. If you do buy on Amazon, always look in the item description for measurements because if they have them there, they'll be more accurate than the standard size chart that's on every item. With a few things, I had to do adjustments for the photos, but nothing major. Like on Sakura's corsets I stuck a hair detangler bottle in the back to pull the front tighter for the pictures. And on Ji Eun's Victorian skirt, I used a bulldog clips to tighten the waist. I could have sewed it, but why bother just for photos and also if I did, it wouldn't fit Sakura if I ever decided to dress her in that outfit.

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

BWheeler1 wrote:I bought some of their clothes in stores, but I'd say about 90% came from Amazon. I either buy girls size 7-8, or 10-12 if I want them looser. The corsets and costumes I got came from Amazon, but of course they don't have those kind of clothes in girls sizes, so I went by the size chart and the doll's measurements. If you do buy on Amazon, always look in the item description for measurements because if they have them there, they'll be more accurate than the standard size chart that's on every item. With a few things, I had to do adjustments for the photos, but nothing major. Like on Sakura's corsets I stuck a hair detangler bottle in the back to pull the front tighter for the pictures. And on Ji Eun's Victorian skirt, I used a bulldog clips to tighten the waist. I could have sewed it, but why bother just for photos and also if I did, it wouldn't fit Sakura if I ever decided to dress her in that outfit.
Thanks for the advice man!
If you want to see my lovely companion and girlfriend and so much more, go there:
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=115630&p=1519970#p1519970
Her Name is Alyssa Victoria Anastasia _______ - Short A.V.A = Ava

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Kelsi's hands were badly in need of repair, her finger wires were long gone, she had big holes in her palms, and her fingers flopped around like gummy worms. So I decided to use some wire from an old extension cord and fix them. First, I cut away the bad TPE in her palms and got the palm plate out where I could see it. I cleaned everything out of it so I could fit the new wires inside, then ran the new wires. Using my big channel locks, I pinched the palm plate closed on the wires to secure them in place, then I rewrapped the plate and joint with some Uline finger tape. It's a gauze tape that sticks to itself so well, you'll never find the end. After it was all wrapped up, I ran the wires through the channels in her fingers where the old wires were and filled the holes in her palms by pouring in melted TPE. It could stand to be smoothed out cosmetically, but it was getting too close to dinner and I have other cosmetic repairs to do on her anyway. She's never going to be perfect, but she is getting better than before.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Kelsi's hands seem to he holding up pretty well. Her fingers can be bent and posed, but the TPE wants to bend the wires back to straight because the wires are not as stiff as the original. But that's fine with me. They're not perfect, but they're a lot better than before. Her palm plate kept chewing through her skin every time I tried to bend her wrists, that's why she had those holes through her hands. Now that isn't a problem anymore. I did have to redo her left hand because the TPE that I didn't fix was so thinned out it felt like it would rip. So I cut away most of her hand and fused in a piece from a TPE test piece. Doesn't look perfect, but it's way better than it was. Next up is Ji Eun's left hand, where I had to remove her fingers. Her repair won't be nearly as big of a deal because she doesn't have big holes in her palm. There are only pokes where I pulled the wires out. So with her, I can just make one incision to get her palm plate out in the open and then when I'm finished I can just fuse it back together. I won't need to melt any TPE into her hand like I did with Kelsi.

INFORMATIONS