reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BWheeler1
Former Member

My girls from RLSD

Post by BWheeler1 »

I decided to combine my girls into one thread to make it easier to manage. I only have three, and I don't post many pictures, so often I have to dig through a slew of other threads to get to them. I don't think they'll mind sharing a thread. My first doll was my 140/#36, Kelsi. I got her from RLSD in March of 2016. She was my "learning through trial and error" doll, and has had her share of damage. Fortunately though, I have been getting pretty good at repairs and she's in alot better shape now. The second doll I bought from RLSD is Sakura, my 156c/#85. I got her from the in stock sale they had back in July of 2018, she was a "Brooklyn". She has found her identity and looks much different now. My third doll was purchased a month later as just a 157b body to replace Kelsi's 140 body. Before long I had done enough repairs to it that I decided to buy head #56 for the 140. But that wouldn't last, as the #36 head seemed a little small for the 157b and the #56 looked big on the 140, so I swapped them. Kelsi got her 140 body back and the #56 went on the 157b, becoming my third girl, Ji Eun. I will take more pictures as I get time, and as outfits I have ordered arrive, but for now I'll post some of my favorites of them.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by BWheeler1 »

I had one more to post but was at the limit.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

If you require your other threads merging into this one let us know.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Your girls look super cute, Bw! I think however that my favourite is Sakura because of her sense of style - really love some of her oufits.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

@Maviarab, thanks, but I don't think it's necessary. There weren't many pictures in those threads and the good ones are here. I'll just continue to update this one instead.

Mandos, thanks. She really does have a personality. Sometimes it's hard to tell she's a doll, I keep expecting her to start moving and talking. I have some more outfits for her, including a nice yukata.

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

Super fine lookin' ladies. Sakura's outfits are a delight but Kelsi looks darn fine in that black dress too! Enjoy

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Love it! Your girls are all wonderful and the outfits are so great! You have quite the eye for style. I'd love to see more!

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Love your girls! The stockings look great!
Beautiful
Prome

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, guys. I'll keep the photos coming as I get time, right now I'm on 11 hour days and Saturdays.

Rick, yeah Kelsi cleans up nice. I've been getting her back into it now that I'm getting her fixed up.

David, don't worry, there will be more. Sakura is my cosplayer, and she has some more outfits coming. There's an outfit I have for Ji Eun that I'm just waiting on the shoes for, but they're coming from China so probably next month. That'll be another period photo like the one Sakura did, she'll be posing with my antique truck. Kelsi will work her way into some photos also.

Prome, I'm a sucker for the stockings also. These girls have the legs, why not show them?

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

BWheeler1 wrote:I decided to combine my girls into one thread to make it easier to manage...
I enjoy the photos you take of your girls, and this will make it much easier for me to keep up with them. :thumbs_up:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

lilbitlonely wrote:
BWheeler1 wrote:I decided to combine my girls into one thread to make it easier to manage...
I enjoy the photos you take of your girls, and this will make it much easier for me to keep up with them. :thumbs_up:
Thanks! It'll make it easier for me, too! Especially if I decide to get another girl, I'll just add her in here too.

Thanks, Mr. F. I just have to use some different backgrounds instead of the same room. But in a 100+ year old house that I'm working on, it's hard to find a place to get a good shot. All the other rooms I'm not tearing up and working in have bad lighting. Maybe I'll try adding some lights, but I'm no photographer!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Don't worry about not being a photographer. Nor am I, but I still having fun trying.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I'm not worried about it. All I have is the camera in my cell phone, so I think I'm doing okay with that. I just need to get the lighting right in some other rooms in the house so I'm not just taking pictures in the same spot all the time. I'll just go by trial and error and see what I can do. At least the girls don't have a problem with standing still for long periods of time.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I had some time today, so the girls got to dress up and pose for pictures. Ji Eun wanted to do an antique photo like Sakura did, so I dressed her up in the Victorian style outfit I had ordered. Kelsi just wanted to take a picture in her new top and skirt. Sakura had apparently been binge watching Pirates of the Caribbean and Black Sails, because she said, "Look... I'm Anne Bonny". Never a dull moment.

INFORMATIONS