reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Taurusloverofdolls

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I'm sure they would look good in anything too :D. Thanks for all the great info, have a great day.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I'm just lovin' these old-time photos BWheeler1. Tell me, is that a push-button light-switch on the wall in the first pic? If so, does it still work? (Haven't seen one of those for a looong time.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yes, it is a push button switch. It still worked up until I disconnected the light it went to when I added on to the house. I do still have a few in the house still active though.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Well, Sakura is getting antsy so I'm going to try to take some photos of her soon. Just have to find time with all of this overtime I've been working. She's been dying to try on her new yukata though, so maybe we'll go with that next time. I also have a few more ideas for Ji Eun, and I'm really considering a new taller body for Kelsi.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I thought I'd add an untouched color version of one of Ji Eun's photos just for reference of colors. I think her outfit really turned out nice, and combined with the colors of the truck she looked like she came straight out of the past.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

She is Gorgeous BWheeler1! Wow!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Looking great
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Taurusloverofdolls

She has a beautiful dress, great color. The socks, gloves, hat & shoes complement it very well.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, everyone. It's really fun dressing Ji Eun up like this, it seems like she looks good in anything. I've always liked this style from the 40's and 50's, and she is the perfect girl to dress like that. I'll have to come up with more things to try with her.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I love the truck photo! There's not a lot of photos of dolls dressed in vintage clothes, but the ones i've seen are always very cool. That one is particularly good.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks. I think the pictures with the truck turned out well, especially the ones I made black and white and aged. I really like the one of her with the radio, it reminds me of the old advertisements I used to see in my uncle's old National Geographic magazines. If I didn't have so much crap like parts and tools in my garage, I could've taken a better picture of her with the truck. I could've stood her in front of it and got the whole thing, plus the giant Studebaker sign on the wall that you can only see part of. I'd like to dress her up again after I get it cleaned up a bit and maybe do a mock up advertisement. Maybe by then I'll get a similar dress for Sakura and have them both in the picture. Possibly even Kelsi, but she'd probably have to be sitting inside, she's getting harder to stand up with her loose joints.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

I am impressed by the dresses and photos, hope to see more.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

There will surely be more photos. I'm having too much fun with this to quit. In other news, I may just keep Kelsi on her 140 body after all. I got her a new short red wig that has two little ponytails that I can clip on if I want. It's short in the back and has shoulder length strands on either side in the front. I also dug out her garnet eyes and tried them back on her for size. I kinda like her new look, she reminds me of a couple of anime characters I've seen with red hair and eyes... and a hot little temper! Those characters were always kinda short, so the 140 works for that. But in the process of looking to get her a new body, I had found a few that I liked and was trying to decide between them. My mind got set on the idea that I was going to get one of them for her. Now that may not be necessary.

On the other hand, there IS a head that I saw on RLSD'S website that I really liked, so it seems my body choice process was not all in vain.

Taurusloverofdolls

That wig & eyes combo looks really good on her. :thumbs_up:

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

When I was younger and owned an old muscle car, someone once said to me, "Your girlfriend goes really good with your car." I always thought it was a pretty shallow comment, but after seeing Ji Eun sitting in that green Studebaker, I think I can now appreciate what he said, in a whole new light.

You're right. With that red wig and eyes, Kelsi does look like one of those hot-headed little fire-crackers from anime. I hope your health insurance is paid-up. lol.

It's funny how one doll quickly turns into four. Same thing happened here... Still scratching my head trying to figure it out, especially considering I didn't have the money, or the room... but yet, here they are!

INFORMATIONS