reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Great photos BWheeler :thumbs_up: .

The one with Ji Eun in front of the window is really beautiful. :)
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, Jimmy. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out also. I'm glad the glare was there because that picture wouldn't have looked as good if my Jeep was visible through the window.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I was playing around with the filters in my phone and came up with these. I think the one of Sakura looks like a still shot from an old colorized movie.
"Swashbuckling Sakura Meets Ted Turner"

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Sakura looks great in her swashbuckling outfit... and that first image... something about it really grabs me. Very nice photos. (Did you take any more?)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, the only pictures I took are on this page and the one before. But I'm sure I'll be dressing Ji Eun back up in that outfit again. She seems to fit my old house dressed that way.

Pleasebuymydoll111

Post by Pleasebuymydoll111 »

The corset outfit with the daggers and stockings is amazingly beautiful. Absolutely my favorite out of all that you posted!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

That photo is the wall paper on my phone right now.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I should have posted this version of this picture instead of the simply black and white one. It looks more aged, like a real daguerreotype.

It's been a long week at work and I haven't had the time to dress the girls and take pictures, but I should have time this weekend. The shoes for Ji Eun's 1940's outfit came in, so now I have everything for it. I just have to think of what I want as far as the shots. I know one is going to be of her sitting in my Studebaker, but I want to take a few more in addition. I may also take a couple of Sakura in her yukata.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I've been looking at some older pictures of when Kelsi had the 157b body and considering getting her a taller body. Maybe not another 157b (only saying that because I already have one, I figure why not go with something different), but something around the same height. I think it would be nice to have her at eye level with Ji Eun and Sakura. One body I had been interested in before was the OR156b, but RLSD doesn't have it on their site anymore and I really don't want her to be a D cup again. Another one I had considered on and off is the WM158a, but the arms look kinda spindly in some pictures. In others they seem fine. Does anyone know if they're really abnormally thin? I know they're not going to be as realistically thick as the arms on the 157b, but as long as they're at least the same as the 156c, I'm okay with that. Just kicking it around here for now, I'd have to save up a little before I can go ahead with it.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Still loving the dresses and costumes, they look so nice on the girls. Then *bam* over to very casually dressed, they are so versatile :)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Mandos, yes they really are. They wear their dresses and costumes for photos, but usually they are in pajamas or dressed like this. Even in the last picture of Sakura, she still had her purple socks and underwear on, I figured nobody would see them so why not.

On a side note, Sakura always seems to be looking away, off in the distance. I didn't do this purposely, it just happened to turn out that way. Maybe that's just her personality coming through.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

My girls are usually dressed in normal clothing too - it just makes their presence feel more natural, but every now and then I like to dress them up in something special, as you're doing. The old-time b&w pictures seem to have a nice, genuine feel to them - I like that, so thank you for digging up another one. I look forward to seeing what you come up with this weekend.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I was looking through the glove box in the old Studebaker and found some old photographs of a mysterious beauty that I thought I'd share. Looks like she may have been an advertisement model for General Electric at one time by the photo with the radio.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

Your ladies are beautiful, casual or all dressed up, two thumbs up :). Any advice you can share about where to find good casual or cosplay clothing? You have a great eye for it. I'm getting a 140cm D-cup, 100cm D-cup, and 108cm L-cup.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks for the compliment, but the girls would probably look good in anything! I buy almost everything on Amazon. All of the costumes they're wearing here came from Amazon. The main thing to remember is to go by your doll's measurements and if you're looking on Amazon, scroll down to the description of the item and see if they list sizes and measurements there. If so, go by that, it will be more accurate. Some things won't fit perfectly, like the skirt in the pictures of Ji Eun in Victorian style, the one by the window. The waist was too big so I used a clip to hold it tighter. For a photo, it's good enough. I could have sewn it, but if I had I wouldn't be able to get it on Sakura if I ever wanted.

For casual clothes, I can tell you girls size 7-8 will fit your 140 nicely, it's the size I use on mine. If you want a skirt to be a little tighter and shorter, size 6x will work also, I have a couple of those. Incidentally, the same clothes also fit my 157b because the waist and hip measurements are the same as a 140d. The only place it gives me a little trouble is on long pants, because they fit the 140 great but the 157 is taller with longer legs. But dresses, skirts, shorts, and leggings... no problem.

The corsets and costumes in this thread are almost all women's size xs, mainly because I couldn't find them in girls sizes. Which is why I had to use a clip on that skirt. I also cheated with Sakura's corsets because her breasts didn't fill them out enough. I was using hair detangler to fix her hair, and I put the bottle between her back and the corset to make it tighter. Worked perfectly. The exception is the last set with Ji Eun and the truck. That dress actually is a girl's size, I believe it's 10-12. I went a little bigger because the description gave the dress length and the 7-8 was too short for what I was going for. Shoes are easy. I've used everything from women's size 4-1/2 to 6. I usually try to get zipper side if I go with boots because the real pain is getting her foot in without her toes curling under her foot. But if they zip all the way down, it's easy.

Clothes aren't as hard as you think, you just have to use the measurements like I said. Clothes have a bit of play, so if you're getting it for photos, it doesn't have to fit perfectly. A couple of bulldog clips, zip ties, and safety pins will make it look like it was tailored. An example of how much room there is to play with... my 140, 156c, and 157b wear many of the same clothes. Underwear, socks, shorts, leggings, tops, dresses, and skirts. I don't even bother with bras, I use bralettes. That way all three can wear the same ones and I don't have to have three different drawers of bras. A real girl needs a bra for support, a doll doesn't. Sorry, can't help you out with sizes for your other two dolls as I don't have any those sizes. But the same rule works, go by the measurements. And I'd say for the short ones with small waists and hips but large breasts, you'd need a different size top than bottoms. Like maybe 6x for bottoms and 10-12 or higher for tops.

INFORMATIONS