reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by lilbitlonely »

This picture makes me wonder if Sakura has been hanging around with EndlessWar's girls.

BWheeler1 wrote:... there's nothing more sexy than a girl in an oversized man's shirt looking like she just got out of bed.

I tend to agree.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Sakura dresses like that to look like Fuki, the singer of Japanese metal band Unlucky Morpheus. It's also one of the reasons for her purple hair. But like her idol, she doesn't always dress like this. Usually she is dressed in normal clothing, or sometimes as an anime character. She looks great in anything though. Below are a couple of pics of Fuki to illustrate where Sakura gets her style.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Ji Eun and Sakura had their showers today so I decided to take a few pictures of them after they got all dressed again. Kelsi didn't get a shower because she didn't really need one. She doesn't get dirty often and showering her would just let tons of water into the holes in her TPE. Until she gets her new body, she will be "retired" and only lay in the bed and sit on the couch sometimes. Ji Eun wanted to try on the new jeans and top I got her, and Sakura wanted to just dress like a normal Japanese girl for today. It wasn't long before they got a little out of hand though.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

That's what I'd call a tantalizing trio! BTW, it was cool to see the corset on Sakura's warrior outfit- I bought the same one (or one verysimilar) for my Hadleigh in brown. Great pics and groovy outfits- well done!

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yeah, that one is very similar. Looks like it was made by the same manufacturer... Sakura's is a Charmian corset. Hers came with the shoulder piece, as did her brown one from her pirate outfit. Both also cover the breasts instead of just going up to them, but the same brand had those also. She still has another one that's purple and black that she hasn't worn yet. I have to figure out the rest of the outfit and try that one on her soon. I kinda just wanted to dress her up to look cute for a change this time instead of like she's going to take on the enemy.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I went to the local outlet store and got the girls some new clothes yesterday. So I decided to try one of the dresses on Ji Eun. This is just a real quick photo that I set up and took in a couple of minutes as I have alot to do today. I don't know if I'll have time to change Sakura and take any pictures of her today, but I will take some soon.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I thought I'd try some of the new clothes I bought on Sakura. She's close enough to Ji Eun in size that they can both wear the same clothes. I don't think I've ever tried jeans on Sakura, but these ones fit nice and look good on her. I paid $17 for them and $5 for the top at the local outlet store. She's also wearing earrings for the first time. She will surely be cosplaying again, but I wanted to dress her up nice for a while.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Those are SUPER CUTE outfits!! The girls look gorgeous!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

those girls are cute. nice outfits all

and that pic of them all standing together side by side is just absolutely adorable for some reason
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, Darksun. Sometimes I can get carried away with buying clothes for them. I'd like to take more pictures of all three of them together, but my 140 Kelsi is getting a bit worn out. Clothes can hide most of her scars (all of which are from newbie mistakes, she was my first doll), but her joints are way too loose to stand her anymore. As soon as I can swing it, she's going to be getting a new body. And when she does, she will be around the same height as Sakura and Ji Eun. I have a couple of body styles in mind, at least 155cm tall.
RLSD, thanks for the compliments to my girls. I wouldn't have them without you. I'm trying to swing that new body for Kelsi as soon as I can, with birthdays to buy for in the next couple of months and then the holidays. Plus, I really like the pictures of head #233 on your site, the ones where she has the medium skin tone and silver and black wig. She looks like one of my favorite Korean actresses. So I'm thinking the two top bodies I'm trying to choose between for Kelsi, whichever one I don't get for her will probably end up being my fourth girl with that #233 head. Eventually.

Today I wanted to try another pair of the jeans I bought on Ji Eun to see how they fit her. They're the same size and brand as the ones Sakura was wearing in her latest picture. Gotta love those outlet stores... you can buy $50 name brand jeans for $17, still brand new. The top was also originally over $20, got it for $5. This is why these girls have so much more of a wardrobe than I do.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Haven't had much time to dress the girls up lately, been busy working in the house. But I wanted to try this uniform cosplay on Sakura since I dressed Ji Eun up in one earlier.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Due to the damage at her wrists (most likely from the cloth tape that I had wrapped her wrist joint in that apparently has silicone in it), Kelsi's left hand almost completely came off. It was hanging on by a sliver. Perfect time to do some testing to see how I can go about casting molds from Sakura's hands. I took the hand the rest of the way off and it is currently being used to cast a test mold. If this works without damaging the hand (im mostly just worried about the heat from the plaster while it sets), then I will build two forms and cast molds from Sakura's hands that I will then use to pour new hands for Kelsi. I decided to try this because getting her a new body will be a while, so I wanted to fix her a bit in the meantime. I'll also fix the various holes she has by melting TPE into them with my soldering iron. If these repairs do well enough, then my next purchase will be another doll. I was kicking around different body styles and heads, but then I saw the Piper 150cm Eirian on RLSD'S site. I'm usually not one for large breasts, but that girl just stopped me in my tracks. Made me totally forget the other dolls I had been considering. I'm thinking she will be the next addition to the house. I already have all the options picked out. As soon as I can order her, most likely with my income tax refund, I'm going to jump on it.

Silicone Sensuality

Post by Silicone Sensuality »

Beautiful trio you have there. I love the old silver plate type photos, the dolls look so much more alive. The period costume is fabulous.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Sakura graciously volunteered to let me cast molds from her hands to make new ones for Kelsi. When the molds are both made I'll set Kelsi up in them and melt some TPE into them.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

They didn't turn out perfect, but I never expected them to. The left hand got a little wonky coming out of the mold and I had to fix it a bit. Both hands needed finishing up with the soldering iron, and could probably use a little more but I'm done for the day. The important thing is, Kelsi has hands now... and they're not falling off. This should at least last her for a while. Now I can concentrate on getting that Piper doll Eirian next and maybe Kelsi will get a new body later on after that.

INFORMATIONS