reallovesexdolls.com

TENS unit with a doll?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

TENS unit with a doll?

Post by noxster »

If I use a TENS unit with a doll, will it conduct electricity all over the doll's body? How conductive are these dolls?

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TENS unit with a doll?

Post by MoneyMike »

Not sure if tpe or ps is conductive, maybe if you somehow attached it to the skeleton? May melt the tpe though.

...are you planning to electrocute a doll?
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

For what purpose would this exactly serve?

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

No I would connect the electrodes to myself not the doll, but they can unstick from your skin. It just adds to the stimulation if you attach the electrodes to yourself before masturbation.

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

noxster wrote:No I would connect the electrodes to myself not the doll, but they can unstick from your skin. It just adds to the stimulation if you attach the electrodes to yourself before masturbation.
Can you please explain where you would place the pads on yourself? I've heard of this and wanting to try it. Not necessarily with a doll at first

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

linux_tyro wrote:
noxster wrote:No I would connect the electrodes to myself not the doll, but they can unstick from your skin. It just adds to the stimulation if you attach the electrodes to yourself before masturbation.
Can you please explain where you would place the pads on yourself? I've heard of this and wanting to try it. Not necessarily with a doll at first
1) Attach one electrode to your ball sack, the other to your forehead, while standing in the bath tub with at least 2 inches of water.
2) Start jacking off.
3) At the onset of climax, turn on TENS unit, set to max.
4) Experience an electrifying ejaculation.
5) Report back here, detailing the results, hopefully with pics and video. :D

Here's some more tips:
Have a second person!
This person can record what is certain to become a viral video. Makes documentation a breeze! Also, can unplug the TENS unit, in case you should collapse into the water. Make sure this person knows CPR, and has a phone (to call 911) handy in case resuscitation fails. Lastly, provide the witness with your TDF login/password, so THEY can report your findings, in the unfortunate event you should wind up hospitalized or dead, having experienced the Ultimate, during electronic ejaculation. Good luck!

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

What? No reports? C'mon guys! I KNOW you've tried this by now. Inquiring minds want to know!

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

:haha4: Ahahahah Im sorry but this is one of the craziest idea I read in ages . For the op question, Tpe and silicone are not conductive material. But of course, if your doll is in the shower, she will be conductive because of the water. Good luck.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

I read on wikipedia that silicone can be engineer to be insulative and conductive for different application. Im sure a silicone doll is not, but checking if current run through her with a multi meter could not hurt.
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

MrVitalic wrote:I read on wikipedia that silicone can be engineer to be insulative and conductive for different application. Im sure a silicone doll is not, but checking if current run through her with a multi meter could not hurt.

When I try it I will let you know if anything happens here.

linux_tyro wrote:

I would say it varies on what you are using for estim, and also the placement of the pads can vary on what can be pleasurable from person to person. I myself had to experiment a bit with the placement of the pads until I found my favorite. I started with 1 but I use 2 units at once now and it feels great to me most of the time. I recommend starting with a battery powered TENS unit for estim because in my opinion the ones you plug in might be dangerous. There is very little info on the internet about this even for those that use TENS units for physical therapy. I am not sure if there is a right or wrong way to place the pads on yourself and even if you find a placement you like you might get bored and start using other positions sometimes. I use them for physical therapy and have asked my doctor and even my doctor does not seem to know the right placement for the pads but says if it helps relieve pain to keep using it. I have Googled this and have found contradicting results on the placement of the pads. Before you try putting them on your private area try placing them somewhere else first so you learn what your machine does and how it feels. From my experience I have found the following placement of pads helpful for pain on different parts of my body:

If using 4 pads from top to bottom:

+ Red - Black

- Black + Red

For estim using 4 pads from top to bottom:

- Black - Black

+ Red + Red

The red ones do not go on your scrotum, that can actually be very painful depending on the settings. If you are starting out I recommend trying to put it on your inner thighs, then work your way up a little closer to behind the scrotum. I am not a doctor or an expert at this but I am just sharing what has helped me. Everyone is different so experiment carefully.

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

C'mon, man! You SAID you were going to do it. What are you waiting for? Christmas? I'm dying to hear an accurate blow-by-blow account of this. I know, I'm just a doll, but this is the most exciting thing to happen around here in a while. And you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't put the red one on your scrotum.

Pa Ubu

Post by Pa Ubu »

The problem would be whole-body contact with the doll if the material did conduct electricity. You do NOT want to get even TENS level electricity anywhere near your chest; it can cause heart problems at the VERY LEAST. Keep that TENS below your waist at all times!

That said, I've messed around with a store-brand unit myself; it's interesting in how it feels, very different from a vibrator. Hard to describe. Tingly, tappy, very deep. Doesn't hurt unless you turn the intensity 'way up. Different!

I have an actual e-stim unit coming in the next week or so; it'll be interesting to see how an official e-sex stimulation differs from a standard TENS.
Pa to Devlin (Meiki Plush), Grace (Meiki Plush Evo), and Laney Catherine (SRSD SY Doll 161cm TPE w/ silicone head S99), and soon Ariadne Calista (SRSD 157cm 'Sola')
----
(BUGS BUNNY cocks a thumb at the robot girl rabbit walking past)
BUGS: Mechanical.
(Robot girl rabbit turns and kisses BUGS, who goes all squishy)
BUGS: Well, so it's MECHANICAL!

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

Pa Ubu wrote:The problem would be whole-body contact with the doll if the material did conduct electricity. You do NOT want to get even TENS level electricity anywhere near your chest; it can cause heart problems at the VERY LEAST. Keep that TENS below your waist at all times!

That said, I've messed around with a store-brand unit myself; it's interesting in how it feels, very different from a vibrator. Hard to describe. Tingly, tappy, very deep. Doesn't hurt unless you turn the intensity 'way up. Different!

I have an actual e-stim unit coming in the next week or so; it'll be interesting to see how an official e-sex stimulation differs from a standard TENS.
Dude. Do you need me to break out my multi-meter? :haha4:

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Kwench wrote:
Pa Ubu wrote:The problem would be whole-body contact with the doll if the material did conduct electricity. You do NOT want to get even TENS level electricity anywhere near your chest; it can cause heart problems at the VERY LEAST. Keep that TENS below your waist at all times!

Are you mocking me? o.O

You do have to shave for the TENS thing to stick well.

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

noxster wrote:
Kwench wrote:

Are you mocking me? o.O

You do have to shave for the TENS thing to stick well.
Maybe. Or maybe I'm just trying to get your show on the road.....
For the electrically illiterate, listen up! Both silicone and TPE are forms of RUBBER, which means it does not conduct. So even though there are in fact metal parts throughout the doll, unless there IS some exposed conductive parts touching live voltage, the entire doll is an insulator and will block the flow of electrons, thus stopping any current in it's tracks.
Still don't believe me? :roll: OK....
If you know anything at all about a multi-meter, then you can plainly see it is turned on and set to ohms. If both leads can complete a circuit, (in other words if that 9 volt battery has enough electromotive force to push electrons to the other lead) it will get a reading. "O.L" stand for "overload." In this case too many Ohms. It cannot "see" a circuit, because the rubber doll is non-conductive. She will actually shield you from a shock.
resistancesilicone.jpg
resistancesilicone.jpg (429.08 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
Unlike you, my body is not 70% Water. I stop electricity in it's tracks. :evidence:

resistanceTPE.jpg
resistanceTPE.jpg (525.69 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
And so do my TPE sisters. OK, no more excuses. Dolls don't conduct. Break out than TENS unit and get on with it! :D
[/color]

INFORMATIONS