reallovesexdolls.com

best place to get costumes?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

best place to get costumes?

Post by noxster »

Is there a good place that sells costumes that are TPE safe to do cosplay with my doll?

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: best place to get costumes?

Post by MoneyMike »

I buy most of my dolly cloths on eBay, I find it much cheaper than amazon and has a better selection imo.
As for staining, Tpe will always be vulnerable to staining no matter what the material. White is the safest color, but you could always wash whatever outfits you buy to prevent staining or wear a mesh under suit.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Unfortunately most commercially made costumes are made from cheaper materials that will most likely stain. By the time you wash them enough to no longer stain, they will have started coming apart. My best suggestion is a full body stocking under the costume to prevent contact between the fabric and your doll. Otherwise stock up on stain remover and I don't want to get into that debate again.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Dragon Universe

Post by Dragon Universe »

Grubhed wrote:Unfortunately most commercially made costumes are made from cheaper materials that will most likely stain. By the time you wash them enough to no longer stain, they will have started coming apart. My best suggestion is a full body stocking under the costume to prevent contact between the fabric and your doll. Otherwise stock up on stain remover and I don't want to get into that debate again.
I have bought some from Amazon and some from local stores. Once some are washed they no longer stain. All of my gf/dolls clothes do not stain ever and some are black or other colors.
These are new outfits I got for both of my dolls never stained once. Both I got at Target.
Attachments
Andromeda and Vegas Christmas.png
Andromeda and Vegas Christmas.png (24.26 MiB) Viewed 1266 times

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Dragon Universe wrote:
Grubhed wrote:Unfortunately most commercially made costumes are made from cheaper materials that will most likely stain. By the time you wash them enough to no longer stain, they will have started coming apart. My best suggestion is a full body stocking under the costume to prevent contact between the fabric and your doll. Otherwise stock up on stain remover and I don't want to get into that debate again.
I have bought some from Amazon and some from local stores. Once some are washed they no longer stain. All of my gf/dolls clothes do not stain ever and some are black or other colors.
These are new outfits I got for both of my dolls never stained once. Both I got at Target.

Thanks for the tip.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

You can try Yandy.com some things are a bit pricey check there sale items! :D

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Don't forget nothing is save untill you washed the costumes, after that there's alway's a chance of staining but i've got lucky with my costumes. Put the clothing on a test piece of TPE with a book op top for pressure to be sure before you put the costume on your doll. That's the way i work...... and it's succesfull. No stains at my ladies. :D :thumbs_up:

The best place to get costumes is hard to say, I buy my costumes very easy in my country. And lot's of choice between the costums. I can imangine that it is harder to buy in some other parts of the world.

We have here a celebration party "carnaval" and the costumes are populair by many people who celebrate this.

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

morgan_mr

Post by morgan_mr »

I’ve had good experiences with yandy.

INFORMATIONS