reallovesexdolls.com

Hi, I just got my first doll from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

Hi, I just got my first doll from RLSD

Post by noxster »

I really enjoy the doll's appearance and before I use it I would like to ask if any of you that own a doll from this site could please share tips for keeping the doll looking new and mistakes I should avoid making as well. If you would prefer to link to pages that already discuss certain topics that would be very useful too.

This is the doll I have exactly as pictured:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-sienna/

How do I keep water from getting into the neck when cleaning my doll?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Hi, I just got my first doll from RLSD

Post by Boobman »

The newlywed guide https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=88389 This will raise other questions for most the search function on this forum will serve you well. Bag & a rubber band, however i would not take your doll into a shower or submerse your doll in water. Use a spray bottle to clean her surface with a mild soap the guide i linked explains more. You do not want water getting into your dolls core or skeleton, you want to keep her clean of your fluids after each use. clean then get her dry to prevent mold etc. Immerse yourself in all there is to learn about care for your doll it will serve you well.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

noxster wrote:How do I keep water from getting into the neck when cleaning my doll?
It has been recommended before to wash your girl off with a spray bottle containing 1 part hand soap/body wash and 5 parts water. Then using a soft sponge to wipe her down, and finally drying her off with a microfiber towel. Then apply oil, wait for it to adsorb into the TPE, & finally apply power.

Me, I take my girl into the shower for washing. To avoid getting water into the neck, I place a Ziploc bag over the top of the neck, and seal it closed with a rubber band (Not too tight, mind you). Of course, even though I have this manner of protection in place, I make sure to not spray water directly to the neck area. If you wish to use this method, be sure to inspect the bag for any holes, to ensure it is water resistant.

Hope this helps.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Is it safe to use rubbing alcohol in the vaginal sleeve? My doll arrived full of static, is there a way to remove it?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

noxster wrote:Is it safe to use rubbing alcohol in the vaginal sleeve? My doll arrived full of static, is there a way to remove it?
Alcohol will dry the TPE out over time, its better to use soap & water or 3% hydrogen peroxide then let fully dry. Do not use alcohol it is used only for a repair prep for advanced folks who need to open a doll up for serious problems.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Arokh wrote:
noxster wrote:How do I keep water from getting into the neck when cleaning my doll?
It has been recommended before to wash your girl off with a spray bottle containing 1 part hand soap/body wash and 5 parts water. Then using a soft sponge to wipe her down, and finally drying her off with a microfiber towel. Then apply oil, wait for it to adsorb into the TPE, & finally apply power.

Me, I take my girl into the shower for washing. To avoid getting water into the neck, I place a Ziploc bag over the top of the neck, and seal it closed with a rubber band (Not too tight, mind you). Of course, even though I have this manner of protection in place, I make sure to not spray water directly to the neck area. If you wish to use this method, be sure to inspect the bag for any holes, to ensure it is water resistant.

Hope this helps.

I was thinking about using a bag as well but was not sure anyone else had tried it with success. How do you cover the bottom of the head?? I did not know I could apply oil on my doll that's great...Do you know if the smell of the doll fades? Do I have to wash it? How do I make it smell like a perfume I like?

manintehbox

Post by manintehbox »

From the guide linked to you noxster:

Black list of harming products (in conjunction with the TPE blends especially used for TPE love dolls):

- Alcohol:

Pure alcohol like rubbing alcohol, alcohol thinned with water and products containing a lot of alcohol like baby wipes, desinfection wipes, sprays and soaps, toy cleaners, etc.
Alcohol is producing micro-cuts (irreparable) and a dry out effect (porous, cracked and brittle ) inside the TPE structure.

Spray perfume only on clothing and / or wig before you put on your doll.
Do not spray perfume directly on the doll's TPE surface.

Beautiful doll by the way, she was on my list of maybes.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

What do I do about the static? Is it ok to give the mineral treatment to the face too? My doll has makeup...

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

noxster wrote:What do I do about the static? Is it ok to give the mineral treatment to the face too? My doll has makeup...
You can use it on her head the mineral oil that is, it will remove make-up & dirt. The dolls make-up can be spared its original factory applied by going around those areas away from it with Q-Tips etc. The lipstick will wear from kissing her etc but you can apply more or change it up there is a make-up tutorial several in fact in these forums. The static is part of the nature with dolls hard to get away from. I live in Vegas, in the dark when i run my fingers over my 2 ladies i can often see a aura when i use just one finger & draw it over there bodies. Posing moving & playing them you can get a little static shock too. you could put a anti static thing on her ankle i suppose like one would use to prevent ones self from say removing computer parts to prevent damaging mother boards etc, where you put the strap on your wrist the other end to ground.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Anyone else have a doll with standing feet? How do the metal parts hold up with water?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

noxster wrote:Anyone else have a doll with standing feet? How do the metal parts hold up with water?
Do not submerse her feet, clean then dry, do not clean her feet with her legs raised so you do not get water inside the doll through her foot bolts. Even if the skeleton is of the highest grade stainless steel water in your doll anywhere can cause mold problems those spores are in most environments naturally the water then makes the spores multiply. Think of your doll as a fragile delicate being it will help her & you stay healthy.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

She has enough oil in her. So unless you are using a harsh soap, or putting her on a substrate that would leach oil from her she doesn't require additional oiling with routine bathing. We recommend https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-safe-cleanser/

Mineral Oil will remove any semi-permanent makeup on your doll (labia color, areola color, makeup, eyebrows, etc) which is def not ideal. So if you do decide to oil her and touch those areas or you will have to replace the color.

The main things in keeping her the best she can be to keep her legs together and arms down as to not leave them in a stressed position for any length of time aside from use.

Also keep her off of materials that could leach her oils such as wood, leather, vinyl, etc.

Don't leave her sitting or in any posed position for more than a day or so without moving her, as creasing and indentations will occur. If you need to leave her for longer without moving her, then hang her up so there is no pressure anywhere on her body. (of course with legs closed and arms down... but not tightly so). https://reallovesexdolls.com/sex-doll-storage/

Other than that, keep her clean (making sure to dry thoroughly so no mold grows) and powdered and she will remain in tip-top shape. https://reallovesexdolls.com/premium-renewal-powder/

If you have any pets, do not leave her where they could claw her... cats especially seem to love digging their claws and teeth into TPE.

If you have a standing foot doll, take care to pad her feet (ie; cushy socks and tennis shoes are best) when standing her to protect her feet from getting torn up from the standing screws. We also recommend capping the foot screws with rubber caps. https://amzn.to/2RQ08G7

You also inquired about perfume. RLSD has created a line of TPE safe Powdered Perfumes for your doll. https://reallovesexdolls.com/powder-perfume-make-up/

Happy doll owning! :glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

[quote="RealLoveSexDolls"]

If you have any pets, do not leave her where they could claw her... cats especially seem to love digging their claws and teeth into TPE.
/quote]

I'm sure this has happened, I can definitely see it. But mine pretty much leave my girls alone or at the most they lay with them and sleep as if the girls were real humans. This one thinks they are pillows...

manintehbox

Post by manintehbox »

No intention of highjacking a thread, but since furry friends were brought up..

How bad is TPE around animal fur? It is a constant battle in my house to keep it at a minimum

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

manintehbox wrote:No intention of highjacking a thread, but since furry friends were brought up..

How bad is TPE around animal fur? It is a constant battle in my house to keep it at a minimum
Powder helps. Keep the doll clean and powdered. 2shepard dogs 3 cats 2200 sqft.........lots of hair

INFORMATIONS