reallovesexdolls.com

New Girls

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

New Girls

Post by ColColt »

I just got an email about these new RLSD girls. Not sure who makes them but assuming WM. If you can handle the realistic weight they look good but, they wouldn't do my back or hernia any good so, I'll just have to look.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/rlsd-life- ... b1e263a987
Last edited by Slew on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to RLSD forum

dolln00b

Re: New Girls

Post by dolln00b »

Is Giovanna available without vampire teeth?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Those dolls, the 174 and the 159b, are both RLSD brand. They're made at the Jinsan factory, but they're not WM. They are RLSD'S own brand and only available through them. I'd guess the moderators are probably going to move this thread to their section of the forum as a result.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll just delete it. I was curious only.

Hmmm...didn't find a delete function. Guess they can move it if they desire.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

dolln00b wrote:Is Giovanna available without vampire teeth?
RLSD #259 looks like she comes with them fixed no way to remove them. I would say that they are made of TPE so it might not be a real worry.
The description of her is,
Our stunning head #259 is a sexy gothic beauty! With fangs and tipped ears she can be your vexing vampire or the devil of your dreams!
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Huh. I know RLSD also sells those teeth sets both with and without fangs. I just assumed they were using those and they could be removed. But yeah, if they're TPE, they can be trimmed. I cut the teeth out of Sakura's mouth and sealed it closed because I didn't like the way they looked. Made her look like she had an overbite.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The teeth on this head are non-removable. But you can choose any Jinsan made head so you do have alternatives ;)

INFORMATIONS