reallovesexdolls.com

Audible Joint Out the Box

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Audible Joint Out the Box

Post by spacedust »

My dolls left knee joint seems a tad tighter than the right and makes some noise when bent. Anybody encounter this?

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Audible Joint Out the Box

Post by Broven »

Anna Marie's left leg joint is the same. It makes a sort of creaking sound when being posed. But, it's loosening up over time. It's still stiffer than her other leg, but it's getting a little looser (or I'm just getting stronger lol). Most likely there's nothing to worry about, is my guess.

Posting a video with sound would be the best thing to do if you're concerned about it.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Slight creak from time to time. Usually when joints haven't been moved for a while. My doll's joints as well... :lol:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

My 140A girl stands most of the time and i decided to try on a new outfit on her just days ago. The hip/knee joints were tighter that when she was new and that was 7-8 months ago. It took some force to raise/lower her leg but they were definitely tighter than before.

dwaynel2

Post by dwaynel2 »

My Doll's left hip creaks when I spread her legs. I call the The Creak of Love.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Dolls creaking, groaning and moaning.... that's how you know they are real!!
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

INFORMATIONS