reallovesexdolls.com

i am confused with

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

i am confused with

Post by BuzzCola »

the price on page said 166 (5'5") C-CUP - WM from $2,720.15 I go on the page to buy said $2,824.97 :?
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

grimreefer24601

Re: i am confused with

Post by grimreefer24601 »

That's over priced either way.

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seven+ »

It's probably the shipping costs of any accessories that don't ship with the doll that makes the difference. Or any upgrades like standing feet you added on perhaps.

Grim, the prices are CAD, as bobo49 is shopping from Canada.

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

no is before i selected

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The price for a 166c on RLSD'S website is $2500, on sale for $2050. Were you looking on WM's website? Because they're typically more expensive to buy from the manufacturer.

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

no on RLSD'S $2,719.53$Cad

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Just checked in Canadian dollars ($2719.53). With no options selected price did not change at check out....

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

With no options selected price check out $2,824.97 i give up no more comments pls ty

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

This post is not about the RLSD website.

Bobo49 you are mistaken and have confused us with another vendor, there are many vendors that copied our name and are just slight variances on our name, so we know it can be confusing especially when English is not your first language.

We do not have doll prices listed as "From"... nor do we list it as 5ft5 (it's actually 5ft4) and we have no 166cm C-cup dolls listed for more than $2050 without additional add-ons.

Here is the link on OUR website for the 166cm C-cup doll https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft4-166cm-custom-c-cup/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

5ft4 / 166cm C-cup Charlie oopsss not 5ft5

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

bobo49 wrote:5ft4 / 166cm C-cup Charlie oopsss not 5ft5
Okay, I understand now what the problem is.

1. You apparently copied the name you posted "166 (5'5") C-CUP - WM from $2,720.15" from another vendor website you were comparing with... as we list this doll as "5FT4 / 166CM C-CUP CHARLIE" which led me to believe you had the wrong vendor.

2. You are viewing in Canadian Dollars

3. Charlie is based priced at $2050 (USD). However, the total price of Charlie on her product page includes a $79 (USD) Premium Wig Upgrade. As is listed in the product options.

Charlie is a "pre-optioned" doll, meaning we have pre-chosen and included the options for you to purchase the doll as seen in her photographs.

You can purchase this same doll for $2050 (USD) without any pre-selected options or upgrades by customizing this body to your preferences and choosing head #273. with the link I posted earlier: https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft4-166cm-custom-c-cup/

If you need any additional help with your purchase bobo, please let us know. Or you can email me directly at stacey@rlsdlp.com or our Customer Care team at customercare@rlsdlp.com for assistance.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

Charlie is a "pre-optioned" doll, meaning we have pre-chosen and included the options for you to purchase the doll as seen in her photographs. $2,719.53 Canadian dollars on welcome page

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

bobo49 wrote:Charlie is a "pre-optioned" doll, meaning we have pre-chosen and included the options for you to purchase the doll as seen in her photographs. $2,719.53 Canadian dollars on welcome page
That is correct. $2719.53 is her base price in Canadian dollars. And with the $79 (USD) upgrade for the Premium Wig, the cost changes to $2,824.33 Canadian dollars, which you see on her product page. If you look at the options that are pre-selected for you, you will see this pre-optioned doll has the premium wig she is wearing in the photo included in her final price. Do you understand now?

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
bobo49 wrote:Charlie is a "pre-optioned" doll, meaning we have pre-chosen and included the options for you to purchase the doll as seen in her photographs. $2,719.53 Canadian dollars on welcome page
That is correct. $2719.53 is her base price in Canadian dollars. And with the $79 (USD) upgrade for the Premium Wig, the cost changes to $2,824.33 Canadian dollars, which you see on the product page.
ooook ty :D Charlie Wig 104$ Canadian dollars

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

bobo49 wrote: ooook ty :D

You are very welcome! Happy to help! :D

:glou:
Stacey

INFORMATIONS