reallovesexdolls.com

You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-cup)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-

Post by nicvncnt »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:We heard you and we created a second version of our 174cm B-cup!
This doll is now available with puffy areola or regular areola! Everything else is the same.
Kudos to you for listening to feedback and updating your design. Not everyone would do the same. 8)

garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by garriola83 »

I would love to see this doll naked and standing up straight, front side and back, just to see its proportions and such. Sitting down and the doll partially covered doesn't give me a good assessment of the overall proportions. I love how it looks tho, and with the regular areola, I'm curious now

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

garriola83 wrote:I would love to see this doll naked and standing up straight, front side and back, just to see its proportions and such. Sitting down and the doll partially covered doesn't give me a good assessment of the overall proportions. I love how it looks tho, and with the regular areola, I'm curious now
Hi Garriola83, there are plenty of photos of this body naked, standing, from the side and the back. Or are you strictly speaking of with the new regular areola? We are shooting a full photoset of the regular areola body soon.

You can see several photoshoots of the 174m B-cup here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft9-174cm ... sex-dolls/
or the 174cm customizable body here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/174cm-5ft9-b-cup/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

The doll is fantastic with one exception. The super sized butt-hole. Not so great for guys that are into anilingus.

RJ357
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by RJ357 »

I have to admit that this with puffy nips is one of my favorite bodies to look at, I want one. One day.

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Does anyone have photos of her without the puffies?
The placement of the holes on this one, wowza. Rlsd will be my first vendor with the non puffies.

I feel like this is a much taller 166c, body proportion wise. The exact thing I was looking for.
Although an actual C wouldve been preferred absolutely nothing bad to say about this now that both options are available, youll hear from me soon rlsd!

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

Any videos of this doll?

jcpax727

Post by jcpax727 »

Havent seen videos but have seen enough photos to know this is definitely the body Im going to order, with no puffies.

But they need a Silicone head that can match more then one skin tone. Really want this body in tan. The one I saw you couldnt tell it wasnt human, until the face was shown.

Maybe rlsd will make one of their own that isnt over 900$ like WM. Or even better make a 174 in full silicone and be the first to market with it. Another vendor has a 172 pure silicon but has a H cup, thats a hard no for me. Lot of users were asking for a tall doll in silicone but not H cup but the manuf ignored them. I have faith rlsd will bring something similar one day

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-cup)

Post by Synthian »

Beautiful, do you have photo of the skeleton, does it have the solid, double-bar hip or the hollow tube?
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-cup)

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Synthian wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:14 am Beautiful, do you have photo of the skeleton, does it have the solid, double-bar hip or the hollow tube?
Our dolls are crafted by Jinsan, so they have the exact same skeleton and options as WM Doll does.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS