reallovesexdolls.com

You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-cup)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: You’ve Never Seen a Girl Next Door Like This (New 174 B-

Post by Samurai »

I have one of these lovely young ladies on order, she should be here in the couple of weeks or so.

I'll check the weight and hight though i expcet they will be accurate and will be posting plenty of photos you can be sure of that. :thumbs_up:

Samurai.. 8)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

1cm=0.394 inch. So 174cm=68.55 inches, or 5'8-1/2". Of course, as mentioned in another thread, the overall height can be affected by the head size... and also the placement of the head bolt in relation to the top of the head. So dolls using the same body can end up being a few centimeters different depending on what head you get on it. I'd bet if I measured my 157b with her #56 head, then swapped the #36 head onto it and measured again, she'd be almost an inch shorter.

Of course, I couldn't tell you how tall exactly any of my dolls are. I pretty much use the height given as an estimate. My 156 could be 5'0" instead of 5'1-1/2" for all I know... or care.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thank you for bringing this up Tsall and following up with me via PM.

I have struggled with which site to use for the conversions forever, as I got differing results with different tools. I just recently redid all of the ft/in measurements on our website based on the google conversion tool of cm to ft. I decided to go with the google tool results assuming it was probably the correct standard.

Tsall mentioned to me in PM that I was just getting the ft measurement, which puzzled me so I look around for more info on that. I found this wiki article explaining how the cm to ft conversion is actually just getting the foot measurement, and the numbers after the decimal are not inches but also feet, which then need to be converted to inches.

https://www.wikihow.com/Convert-Human-H ... rs-to-Feet

So for instance, our previous conversion equalling 5.70866 feet is not 5 feet 7 inches as I previously assumed, but rather 5 feet + .70866 of a foot. So you then take that .70866 of a foot and multiply it by 12 = 8.5in. Equalling 5ft8.5 (5ft9 rounded).

Therefore, as Tsall suggested... Our 174cm doll (rounded) is actually 5ft9 not 5ft7 as currently listed.

Which means that some of our feet/in height conversions need to be updated. I'll redo them all by Monday.

Thank you again Tsall for your post and followup PM. Warmest Regards, Stacey

I see you also replied the same BWheeler1, totally correct. Thank you guys so much!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

snowdriver
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by snowdriver »

I would like to know whetehr there is anyone who purchased this 174cm sexy doll.
Any comments and pics about her would be appreciated. I'm very interesred in purchaising one
in due course.

snowdriver
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by snowdriver »

Samurai wrote:I have one of these lovely young ladies on order, she should be here in the couple of weeks or so.

I'll check the weight and hight though i expcet they will be accurate and will be posting plenty of photos you can be sure of that. :thumbs_up:

Samurai.. 8)

Hi. Samurai!
I appreciate to you if you could let me know about her. Also posting some pics.

Snowdriver

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

snowdriver wrote:
Samurai wrote:I have one of these lovely young ladies on order, she should be here in the couple of weeks or so.

Samurai.. 8)

Hi. Samurai!
I appreciate to you if you could let me know about her. Also posting some pics.

Snowdriver
Hi snowdriver, I don't have her yet i only have the factory pic's before they send the doll and to be honest they don't realy make her look that good, but then these are usualy taken with a low quality cell phone, i only got my tracking number on Friday 15th March. It will take about 2 weeks to get her as she is on the very slow boat from China to the UK and that usualy takes 10-14 days, that's if she is not held up at customs.

One of the things that looks odd is that the heads look to small for the body but maybe its just me :?

Once she is here i will tidy her up a bit and take a few photos and post in a new thread. :)

cheers

Samurai.. :thumbs_up:

Tan skin 174 b cup
24998 (2).jpg
24998 (2).jpg (271.38 KiB) Viewed 2208 times
24998 (3).jpg
24998 (3).jpg (74.03 KiB) Viewed 2208 times
24998 (4).jpg
24998 (4).jpg (69.74 KiB) Viewed 2208 times
24998 (5).jpg
24998 (5).jpg (64.14 KiB) Viewed 2208 times
24998 (8).jpg
24998 (8).jpg (65.64 KiB) Viewed 2208 times
24998 (1).jpg
24998 (1).jpg (257.81 KiB) Viewed 2208 times

snowdriver
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by snowdriver »

Hi Samurai!
Thank you for posting a few pics about her.
I really like the second picture and last one (head). The doll with golden eyes.
Looking forward to your pics.
Thanks.

snowdriver

snowdriver
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by snowdriver »

Hi Samurai!
The head with blue eyes is an extra one you ordered?

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Samurai wrote:
One of the things that looks odd is that the heads look to small for the body but maybe its just me :?

I see that too, without wig they seem a tad to small for the body.

wadarkhu
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by wadarkhu »

Really love the fact that puffy nipples are making an appearance, I just wish the first iteration wouldn't be such an overkill. (Also feels odd how her areola is so puffy but her nipples nowhere to be found.)

Nice addition anyway.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

She looks pretty good bye factory shots. Congratulations
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

blindwebster
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by blindwebster »

Fantastic looking doll by any measure.

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kano »

Just received this doll. Pictures don't do it justice. Look and feel is amazing.
Vaginal is dropped for a "fat" sexy look which also ,ages for perfect placement for doggy style, and supon face down flat. Yes it works, even with legs closed like a real woman!

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

This doll (body) is perfect. I would buy it today if it would have "normal" boobs. I see it's a turn-off for a lot of people, when everything is excellent otherwise.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

brabus wrote:This doll (body) is perfect. I would buy it today if it would have "normal" boobs. I see it's a turn-off for a lot of people, when everything is excellent otherwise.
We heard you and we created a second version of our 174cm B-cup!

This doll is now available with puffy areola or regular areola! Everything else is the same. We just haven't shot a new photo set of her yet.

You can now choose the Areola Style, Puffy or Regular https://reallovesexdolls.com/174cm-5ft9-b-cup/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS