reallovesexdolls.com

A couple of questions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

A couple of questions

Post by DK88 »

Hello everyone it has been a while.

I posted a while ago about my new doll where the neck detached from the body after 2 months. Well I'm happy to say that RLSD replaced the doll completely, many many thanks to Stacey for helping me out with this issue. You and your staff are the real MVPs.

Now with my new doll I have bought the Closet system and the hanging rack to store the doll for long term. The problem is I have been reading up on hanging and many have stated that its a bad idea. I was planning on hanging the doll and using the foam boots that the doll arrived with. As a safety measure putting additional foam at the feet, so she can stand on the bar to off set the weight since she is the 163 H cup (103lbs).

My question is what make RLSD different and positive that this is a good storage solution, whereas other says its bad. I just don't want to wake up to her neck ripping out from her body.

Secondly that pink blanket that the doll came with was small. Anyone know what its made of, so I can buy another larger one or direct me to somewhere I can purchase one?

Thanks in advance.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A couple of questions

Post by Boobman »

The blankets are often just rolls of fabric they cut a piece off the roll no folded & hemmed edges. I think the material is probably 100% polyester.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I have a 163 H-cup.
I got her from RLSD.
And I store her hanging from a closet bar, though standing.
I have not had any issues with her being stored like this off and on for the last 9 months or so.
IMG_4783 copy.jpg
IMG_4783 copy.jpg (444.75 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DK88 »

Boobman wrote:The blankets are often just rolls of fabric they cut a piece off the roll no folded & hemmed edges. I think the material is probably 100% polyester.
Ah okay thanks for the info I figured as much, but wasn't sure.

The Messenger wrote:I have a 163 H-cup.
I got her from RLSD.
And I store her hanging from a closet bar, though standing.
I have not had any issues with her being stored like this off and on for the last 9 months or so.
IMG_4783 copy.jpg
Do you have most of the force supported by her feet or the hanging tool? Thanks for the reply btw.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

I have no experience myself, but from what I've read here on the forums, Hanging should be fine as long as the feet are supported and the weight is evenly distributed between the neck and the feet. (Standing feet might also be required?) It's only if all that weight is supported solely by the neck that it gets scary.

If the weight is distributed it should take some strain off the closet bar itself too. I don't know how much weight they can usually handle, (I've never heard of any one complain that their doll broke their closet lol), but a good sized doll has got to weight a bit more than a bunch of T-shirts...

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Not all hanging kits can do this, but the RLSD Closet Bar Suspension (CBS) Kit is made of some incredibly strong materials.

(Note the CBS Kit is much different than the simple hanging hook that comes free with WM Dolls or that other vendors have. Those are for temporary use only and only started being sent because other vendors were jealous of our CBS Kit. lol. true story.) RLSD's CBS Kit is the only long-term storage method that WM Dolls themselves endorse.

The CBS Kit is safe for short and long-term storage if needed, and is rated to support many times more than the amount any doll weighs. Your typical closet bar can carry a ton of weight as well, just grab all the clothes in your closet and try to carry them around, that bar is a beast! We’ve done some very thorough testing. both in-house, and at the WM factory, have sold thousands, and have had exactly ZERO issues with hanging dolls. You don’t need to use the feet for support, she can hang freely without issue. However, you can also choose to do both.

The CBS Kit works so well because it’s over-engineered, and the doll’s skeleton bears the weight. It’s evenly distributed, so you don’t have any one point of the doll’s flesh bearing the pressure of her weight. We always store our dolls hanging, and we have some that have hung several years and two very heavy ones for over a year straight. Every time you see factory photos, you’ll see somewhere in the background, tons of dolls are hanging. It’s the best way to safely store a TPE doll, hands down.

Now as to why people think it’s not safe, well, I can’t really speak to that. People believe a lot of things. I can only speak for the facts, as they have appeared before my own eyes. We tested; our naysayers have crossed their arms and said "hmm, I don't know..."

We’ve shipped thousands of these kits with our dolls, and have had not a single complaint about them. I mean, that’s actually pretty unheard of. I’m sure plenty of people didn’t even use their CBS kit, but still, that’s a crazy high success rate for any product, period.

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Cue the "gooseneck can't handle the weight" comments, in 3...2...1...

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

BWheeler1 wrote:Cue the "gooseneck can't handle the weight" comments, in 3...2...1...
haha. Right! Screw the proof right?!

-Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Adamsley
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Adamsley »

I hang mines with the CBS kit too and it works well enough. I'm not sure what other people do to theirs to destroy their dolls from this method..

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Adamsley wrote:I hang mine with the CBS kit too and it works well enough. I'm not sure what other people do to theirs to destroy their dolls from this method..

They don't. That's the point. There has never been a single reported incident in all the thousands of CBS Kits used.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:The CBS Kit works so well because it’s over-engineered, and the doll’s skeleton bears the weight. It’s evenly distributed,
I don't hang my dolls, but I am curious as to how the doll's weight is evenly distributed using the CBS kit? Does it not just screw into the doll's neck assembly as the eye-bolt suppled by WM does? Could you elaborate for the benefit of those interested in hanging their dolls? Perhaps share some photos or other data to support your claim?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The way I understand it is the hook and eye from WM isn't built as strong as their kit. And by looking at it and thinking in terms of metal fabrication, it isn't as strong and seems like it could bend or the weld break on the WM hook. I think what they mean by the weight is evenly distributed is that the weight of the tpe is even over the metal skeleton, and by picking the doll up by the top of said skeleton, you are then evenly distributing the weight. If there are any pictures of a doll lying on a closet floor and a hanging kit on a closet rod with part of a gooseneck still attached, it would certainly be interesting to see those as well.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Mr Franz wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:The CBS Kit works so well because it’s over-engineered, and the doll’s skeleton bears the weight. It’s evenly distributed,
I don't hang my dolls, but I am curious as to how the doll's weight is evenly distributed using the CBS kit? Does it not just screw into the doll's neck assembly as the eye-bolt suppled by WM does? Could you elaborate for the benefit of those interested in hanging their dolls? Perhaps share some photos or other data to support your claim?
I know that we had ZERO failure. We also shipped out thousands of our CBS kits - that's not a made-up estimate, we have seriously sent our customers thousands of CBS kits over the years. Not a single complaint of failure or any damage to dolls. WM also tested the CBS kit in house, and it's the only kit they endorse for long-term storage.

The CBS kit itself is made of incredibly strong materials - way stronger than the force any doll will put on it. You can see what the components look like here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/closet-bar-suspension-kit/ I have one here in front of me and I wonder if I could tow a boat with it - it's crazy strong. The CBS Kit consists of a full-size marine-grade eye bolt which screws into the neck of the doll. and an S-hook and strap which loops the closet bar. You then hang the doll into the S-hook. The weight of the doll's flesh is borne by the skeleton, where it connects - for example the weight of the arm's flesh comes down on the arm part of the skeleton. In this way the total weight is distributed to the skeleton, so you avoid putting all of the weight onto a smaller area, like the foot or the butt, if you store her sitting. When she hangs, her flesh doesn't touch anything, so it won't be damaged over time by resting against a wall, or get compression marks or creases from sitting or laying.

That point of contact with the doll, the eye bolt (and the other components) are over-engineered in that they are rated to bear many times the weight of any doll. It's overkill, which means that it can handle any doll you toss at it. The bolt and other parts need to bear the entire weight of the doll, so we err on the side of overdoing it. The freebie hook and bolt ( well free from RLSD anyway) which comes from WM is a stopgap, meant to store occasionally or on a temporary basis. It's not great quality and it isn't the best idea to overwork it. WM Doll says the cheap one they send is only meant to be used temporarily. WM Dolls endorses RLSDs CBS Kit for long-term storage. But it has many more benefits than that!

Anyway in case you didn't feel like reading all that, the condensed version is: CBS kit is strong as hell, we shipped thousands, tested like crazy, have had NOT A SINGLE failure. I made this chart to show what i know about our results:
cbs kit chart-a.png
cbs kit chart-a.png (21.53 KiB) Viewed 2472 times
Seriously though, it's a great product, and it's totally safe.
-David

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Mr. Franz, we've answered these questions many times over the years in TDF. I think you even commented in some if you can reacall.

If you actually can't recall the previous postings and are truly interested you can do a search for them in TDF. Otherwise, the CBS Kit is on our website as it has been for years, with photos if you'd like to visit.

For now... I need to get back to setting up the RLSD Christmas Sale! :multi: w00t! w00t!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Ok thanks for the clarification. As I said, I don't hang my doll, but I have nothing against it. Just thought by your description that you were saying the weight of the doll was evenly distributed because of the CBS kit. Thanks again for that clarification. Wasn't questioning the durability of your product. Quite sure it's every bit as strong as you say it is.

BTW, this is the M16 eye-bolt that came gratis with my WM. The 2" loop itself is fully welded 7/16 galvanized steel. Came together with (two) 3/16 stainless steel S-Hooks.
100_3388.JPG
100_3388.JPG (51.99 KiB) Viewed 2468 times

INFORMATIONS