reallovesexdolls.com

Are the breasts from RLSD hollow or solid?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
castlemeup
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Are the breasts from RLSD hollow or solid?

Post by castlemeup »

Hey all... I know I can just call and find out, but I'd thought I'd post here in case anyone browsing here has the same question. (I did a quick search and nothing came up. Of course, I'm also not the most computer savvy guy...)

While browsing RLSD's doll options, I never noticed an option to choose between solid and hollow breasts- I'm mainly looking at WM dolls (and RLSD dolls, made by WM.) Does an option with RLSD exist? Is there a 'go-to' option they use? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Are the breasts from RLSD hollow or solid?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

castlemeup wrote:Hey all... I know I can just call and find out, but I'd thought I'd post here in case anyone browsing here has the same question. (I did a quick search and nothing came up. Of course, I'm also not the most computer savvy guy...)

While browsing RLSD's doll options, I never noticed an option to choose between solid and hollow breasts- I'm mainly looking at WM dolls (and RLSD dolls, made by WM.) Does an option with RLSD exist? Is there a 'go-to' option they use? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

:D Welcome new member Castlemeup, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

As for your request, that is dependent on what make and model you are interested in, so the it is best to approach the seller, as RLSD is a vendor, with a few custom RLSD only exclusive models, so ask RLSD about your intended purchase.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

My two cents...

I purchased two dolls from RLSD (both WM) and their breasts are hollow.

I think it's an artifact of he molding process more than anything else.

You can also read posts from other members who inject air into their doll's boobs to inflate them.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

castlemeup wrote:While browsing RLSD's doll options, I never noticed an option to choose between solid and hollow breasts- I'm mainly looking at WM dolls (and RLSD dolls, made by WM.) Does an option with RLSD exist? Is there a 'go-to' option they use? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Well RLSD is a vendor, not a manufacturer, but it is my understanding that anything above a C-cup from WM is hollow and anything below a solid.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Mr Franz wrote:
castlemeup wrote:While browsing RLSD's doll options, I never noticed an option to choose between solid and hollow breasts- I'm mainly looking at WM dolls (and RLSD dolls, made by WM.) Does an option with RLSD exist? Is there a 'go-to' option they use? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Well RLSD is a vendor, not a manufacturer, but it is my understanding that anything above a C-cup from WM is hollow and anything below a solid.
Mr Franz has it totally right - A-B cups are solid, C cups and bigger have the hollow air pocket inside.

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

castlemeup
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by castlemeup »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Mr Franz has it totally right - A-B cups are solid, C cups and bigger have the hollow air pocket inside.

-David
You rock David (and Mr Franz, and everyone else who helped answer this question)! Thanks for the help- I look forward to buying a doll from you later today!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

castlemeup wrote:I'm mainly looking at WM dolls (and RLSD dolls, made by WM.)
Mr Franz wrote:Well RLSD is a vendor, not a manufacturer...
RLSD is a legitimate doll brand, as we design our own growing line of dolls/heads. Not saying we own a factory, but neither does OR Doll or YL Doll and they are listed under "manufacturers". So in the same vein, RLSD is just as much a "manufacturer" as those guys, as we all design our own doll lines and have them produced in the Jinsan factory. :wink:

And we do manufacture a wide array of accessories and storage solutions right in our own warehouse in Austin TX.

Castlemeup - as David said. A & B cups are solid core and C cups and larger are hollow core. :D

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

I purchased my first doll through RLSD (155 DD body) and I had my breasts made solid. The semi hollow ones shown in the video demo of the doll looked too soft for my taste. I liked the solid breasts and will be opting for that option on the new doll as well.

INFORMATIONS