reallovesexdolls.com

Sexy new 166cm C-cup WM Doll stunner now available at RLSD!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
wr450x

Re: Sexy new 166cm C-cup WM Doll stunner now available at RL

Post by wr450x »

Mandos is on it, holy crap these photos are knocking me out!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

BWheeler1 wrote:Those photos are not photoshopped. They were all taken by Mandos, a member here on the forum. All the magic is in the makeup and lighting.

Also, at the time those photos were taken, that was the only 166c body in existence, so the factory wouldn't have any other photos of it. They send the doll to him and he takes the promotional photos for them.
You are correct Sir. :thumbs_up:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Here´s a factory photo from another thread. This is not the doll in the promo photos, as that one has the option of dark nipples - but a similar one with the same #273 head.

In some photos I do aim for a glam look, this does not however involve photoshopping the doll, but careful lighting, posing and and tweaking. I also use Adobe Lightroom to convert the photos into something that can be published, think of it as a the same as the old school darkroom - photos are colour corrected, lightened or darkened if needed, sharpened and resized for publishing. Another example is that the doll has been washed so there is no powder on it, that creates that fantastic shine when you light the doll a certain way, but will make the doll a bit tacky - powdering is always recommended for everyday use. A factory photo of a doll is always freshly powdered and ready for shipping, and pretty dull looking, but it has it´s value I agree. Thankfully the dolls look better in person that any factory photos so everyone is happy :)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

You don't get a better explanation than that. I agree factory photos have their value, mostly to ease anticipation. But in my opinion, they pretty much look like crap. Once you get the doll and have her there in front of you, you realize she looks alot better in person. I can also attest to the fact that lighting and posing make all the difference. I have had a few photos come out looking like my girls were alive. The difference between that and what Mandos does is that it happened to me by dumb luck, he does it on purpose and all the time.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

There is too much backing behind the eyes
That seems to be the default from this factory
She has the look of someone who has drank an entire pot of coffee in an hours time.

Also makeup changes a look drastically.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

CaptMorgan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CaptMorgan »

I think that's where mandos brings the "girls alive". He positions the eyes so that they are both looking at the camera, giving you a sense that they are real and are actually modeling for him. Not to mention body positioning that is not "robot" looking, but more natural looking. Having dabbled in photography, I REALLY appreciate the shots that mandos takes.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

They are nice photos
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

Wow! Breath taking! I found my next doll!
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Took my photos down due to negative feedback
Didn't mean no harm...
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK crew, I see a report, and I am not taking action as yet, but this is an RLSD topic, so if RLSD vends IT, then no issue, as images and posts for information, rather than comparison are allowed.

If any comparison however, was inferred then a rule 12 is valid.

Was this a for info example for doll presentation (that's my read on it), rather than for comparison post.

Now if RLSD does not vend IT, then rule 12 will apply as a comparison to non vended stock is implied.

So be mindful of our posts community.

other staff may see differently, I am just giving an initial objective appraisal.

Anung :idea:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Yeah not comparing the two just thought I'd demonstrate that even a guy with a cell phone camera and no photography skills and equipment can make half decent photos.

The photographers are great but I think too often they're put on a pedestal :mrgreen: :lol:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

She has the look of someone who has drank an entire pot of coffee in an hours time.
Nothing wrong with that gal...she just got her first glimpse of me. 8)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

ColColt wrote:
Nothing wrong with that gal...she just got her first glimpse of me. 8)
Haha you know what I meant , never said it wrong just too much.

Good thing for her TPE stretches well huh ? :wink:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Azrayon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Azrayon »

Hey all, I'm a newbie to the forum. I was looking to purchase this doll based on the amazing photos floating around of her, but comparing the professional photos to the factory photo has me a bit concerned. I understand how make up would change her appearance drastically, but the skin tones look entirely different.

Im not a huge fan of the "tan" skin tone from older WM models because the tan is only slight tan, where as this new model appears to have a very deep sun kissed tan in the professional photos.

Does anyone on the forum actually own this doll with tan skin who would be willing to share photos?

Also to the photographer of the professional photos, would you be willing to share the type of make up you used in the photo shoot? I think most people who are looking to purchase this doll will prefer to have her look as similar to your photos as possible. Thanks in advance!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

There are a few owners of the doll here on the forum, but I'm sure they haven't received them yet as it is still too new. I think Mandos (the photographer of the promo pics) did ask for a little bit darker tan, but there's another factor. In his photos, as he said above, the doll is washed and not powdered. This makes a difference because the powder will make the skin tone lighter, as they appear in factory photos that depict the doll before shipping. So dolls in promo pics will look darker just because of that.

INFORMATIONS