reallovesexdolls.com

Proven 99.9% effective at killing bacteria on TPE

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Proven 99.9% effective at killing bacteria on TPE

Post by Adventurer »

Interesting! I didn't realize there was a difference. Perhaps the company that makes this would consider making a similar device in a wand shape? That would be great for built in models!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Adventurer wrote:Interesting! I didn't realize there was a difference. Perhaps the company that makes this would consider making a similar device in a wand shape? That would be great for built in models!
Yep as we said, we are already working on it! :thumbs_up:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Heck yeah! Sign me up for the beta test!

aragorn88
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aragorn88 »

really cool product. I think that removable inserts are the way to go when it comes to keeping clean.

symmes

Post by symmes »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Sure, great product good innovation, but it is that bloody 0.1 % that gets you, do we have a gadget for that one!
That's a very valid concern. The trouble with killing x% of bacteria, where x<100, is that you're driving evolution to make the bacteria stronger -- after all, the ones that aren't killed likely have some immunity to whatever killed the ones who died. The result is that the bacteria that survive are harder to kill when they infect a person and cause illness. For this reason, the FDA now says that antibacterial soaps are probably not a good idea. I've seen similar arguments about attempts to sterilize sponges by microwaving them.

That said, I'd imagine that the "business area" of a sex doll could easily become quite infested with bacteria, so removing or killing them seems sensible. To really evaluate the desirability of this new gadget, or of other cleaning regimens, you'd need a study that looks not just at bacterial levels, but also what types of bacteria survive over time, and ideally a study of whether users suffer increased health risks under any particular cleaning/sanitizing regimen. I doubt if there's enough profit in the industry, or interest in the medical community, to fund that last type of study. (It's require a fairly large sample size to isolate the effect from statistical noise.) OTOH, something that looks at bacterial species that survive sterilization, as in the sponge study I noted earlier, might be do-able.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

aragorn88 wrote:really cool product. I think that removable inserts are the way to go when it comes to keeping clean.
It IS a really cool product, you're right! Now that we have this and it's been scientifically proven to work on TPE we strongly recommend going with the replaceable vagina option as well.

Kindest Regards,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

I've been fucking dolls for quite a while now and my penis didn't fall off yet. So I'm not sure you need such a thing at all. My strategy is just classic cleaning and training for the imune system.

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Sure, great product good innovation, but it is that bloody 0.1 % that gets you, do we have a gadget for that one!

Anung :wink:

Spray Nine
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Headless_Too

Post by Headless_Too »

This might be worth a try. I ordered one today. https://www.amazon.com/Feit-Electric-6W ... 19&sr=8-44
WM 157B head #398 & #242
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=150834

WM 164F head #398 & #423
viewtopic.php?p=2144143#p2144143

WM 164J head #39 & #59
viewtopic.php?p=2290157#p2290157

Headless_Too

Post by Headless_Too »

Headless_Too wrote:This might be worth a try. I ordered one today. https://www.amazon.com/Feit-Electric-6W ... 19&sr=8-44
Scratch that idea, it was defective so only two of the lights came on; besides, it has babysitter sensor to turn it off in any other orientation than facing down. Worthless for what I need.
WM 157B head #398 & #242
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=150834

WM 164F head #398 & #423
viewtopic.php?p=2144143#p2144143

WM 164J head #39 & #59
viewtopic.php?p=2290157#p2290157

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Very intrigued with this solution for killing bacteria on TPE material/removable inserts. Any updates on testing, advancement in technology, etc.? I see it is listed as a TPE INSERT SANITIZER on the RLSD website.

Thanks for any updates you can share, if it's available.

This thread caught my attention, RLSD, since I am familiar with your company.
(My 2015 WM156 D doll was purchased through you and she is still very happy!)
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Doll Dreamer wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:17 pm Very intrigued with this solution for killing bacteria on TPE material/removable inserts. Any updates on testing, advancement in technology, etc.? I see it is listed as a TPE INSERT SANITIZER on the RLSD website.

Thanks for any updates you can share, if it's available.

This thread caught my attention, RLSD, since I am familiar with your company.
(My 2015 WM156 D doll was purchased through you and she is still very happy!)
Hi Doll Dreamer,
This thread was made in 2018. Please see the first post of this thread for the science and testing explanation and findings.

Real Love Sex Dolls worked with Uvee in lab testing this product with TPE vaginal inserts. The summary is that the lab cured 3 strains of bacteria (2 different cell types) and allowed a colony to develop for 24 hours. Then the TPE inserts were run through the unit as per the instructions. They tested the TPE surface both interior and exterior and a core sample and found that 99.9% of the bacteria had been killed. They then swabbed and plated to observe any growth after 3 days and 14 days. The lab determined then that the 99.9% kill could be confirmed.

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:13 pm Hi Doll Dreamer,
This thread was made in 2018. Please see the first post of this thread for the science and testing explanation and findings.

Real Love Sex Dolls worked with Uvee in lab testing this product with TPE vaginal inserts. The summary is that the lab cured 3 strains of bacteria (2 different cell types) and allowed a colony to develop for 24 hours. Then the TPE inserts were run through the unit as per the instructions. They tested the TPE surface both interior and exterior and a core sample and found that 99.9% of the bacteria had been killed. They then swabbed and plated to observe any growth after 3 days and 14 days. The lab determined then that the 99.9% kill could be confirmed.
Thanks for the follow up. :)
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

Speedflyer77
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Speedflyer77 »

Hi
Is the light safe on all TPE or just certain brands of TPE?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Thanks for your question Speedflyer, it is safe for all TPE and Silicone products.

:glou:
Stacey
Speedflyer77 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:46 pm Hi
Is the light safe on all TPE or just certain brands of TPE?

INFORMATIONS