reallovesexdolls.com

TPE love doll repair

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

TPE love doll repair

Post by Dragon Universe »

I was looking up any information on if it was possible to repair some issues I am having with my current doll (girlfriend). I found this page that offers a full repair kit that looks like the issues it can repair might do the trick. But this site is located in Europe. I will probably ask RLSD directly if they plan to provide something like this. Especially since they no longer employ a repair person. Unfortunately it was on that forum there I found via a google search. The actual link doesn't work here. there are permission issues. Once you get past the fist page when you have to agree that you are 18 or older it goes to a really good forum for dolls. I just wonder if anyone here has looked at it?
http://ourdollcommunity.com/

INFORMATIONS