reallovesexdolls.com

When Will the 'Korina Kova' RLSD Exclusive Start Delivery?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LDF
Ex-Member

When Will the 'Korina Kova' RLSD Exclusive Start Delivery?

Post by LDF »

Why didn't I take the blue pill?

OmegaDrill
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: When Will the 'Korina Kova' RLSD Exclusive Start Delive

Post by OmegaDrill »

The lack of response, including from Korina herself on Twitter, makes me think this project is not happening.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The original delivery was June or July and is been "next month" ever since. It's a guess when this will be ready (if ever). I speculate first half of 2019.

CaptMorgan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by CaptMorgan »

In this case no news is NOT good news.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

IMHO:

She's just so packed, they couldn't bring the sculpt in below 120lbs! 8O

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

That is exactly right LDF, she is weighing in at 138lbs at the moment. We are considering shortening her to get her to a manageable weight but I really don't want to shorten her so we are working on a different solution.

We apologize for the length of time this sculpt has taken, but we are getting close now and she will be worth the wait!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

66kg.... one more doll that nobody is able to use...

are you going to deliver her with an electrically powered workshop crane? :roll:

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:That is exactly right LDF, she is weighing in at 138lbs at the moment. We are considering shortening her to get her to a manageable weight but I really don't want to shorten her so we are working on a different solution.
Make her in Silicone ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:That is exactly right LDF, she is weighing in at 138lbs at the moment. We are considering shortening her to get her to a manageable weight but I really don't want to shorten her so we are working on a different solution. We apologize for the length of time this sculpt has taken, but we are getting close now and she will be worth the wait!
I hope you are going to add a light weight core and then over-mold the outer TPE sculpt.

I mean, isn't it about time? :roll:

By the way if you just pre-mold the attachable light weight core pieces, the rest is history.

The hard part is the choice of foam material. Nylon 66 perhaps?

It'll expand when subject to hot TPE, but perhaps hollow cores or honeycombs will solve the problem.

Just saying.

PS:

You might want to contact the producers of this show:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=107164

I think they'll be a better match for your brand's message.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

LDF wrote: I hope you are going to add a light weight core and then over-mold the outer TPE sculpt.

By the way if you just pre-mold the attachable light weight core pieces, the rest is history.

It'll expand when subject to hot TPE, but perhaps hollow cores or honeycombs will solve that problem.

Just saying.
You can't do cores with TPE. That is why I am suggesting Silicone. She deserves being done in something that will last too. Put me down for one if that is what you decide.

8)

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

siliconelover wrote:
LDF wrote: I hope you are going to add a light weight core and then over-mold the outer TPE sculpt.
It'll expand when subject to hot TPE, but perhaps hollow cores or honeycombs will solve that problem.
Just saying.
You can't do cores with TPE. That is why I am suggesting Silicone. She deserves being done in something that will last too. Put me down for one if that is what you decide.
8)
Well, WM et al. aren't silicone based (as far as I know). They can extrude/inject hot TPE into molds very easily.

TPE over-molding is common in the industry. It's just not something that you see being done at Jinsan.

I've no doubt that we all know that we need to reduce the weight of our Love Dolls.

If any Love Doll sculpt deserves to be engineered so that we can all play together, it's the Korina Kova RLSD exclusive!

If Jinsan can't handle it, perhaps it's time to hire a consultant? Jut saying.

I did notice the 70.5lbs on these new sculpts: https://reallovesexdolls.com/158cm-wm-5 ... sex-dolls/

Are they related to Korina's sculpt in any way?

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

LDF wrote: Well, WM et al. aren't silicone based (as far as I know). They can extrude/inject hot TPE into molds very easily.

TPE over-molding is common in the industry. It's just not something that you see being done at Jinsan.
They could set up a separate shop for silicone.

TPE is Not injected but poured just like silicone in the doll making process.

There is No 'over-molding' in the TPE doll making industry.

You should work on this LDF, you could become a rich man.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

siliconelover wrote:
LDF wrote: Well, WM et al. aren't silicone based (as far as I know). They can extrude/inject hot TPE into molds very easily.
They could set up a separate shop for silicone.
TPE is Not injected but poured just like silicone in the doll making process.
There is No 'over-molding' in the TPE doll making industry.
You should work on this LDF, you could become a rich man.
TPE is injected/extruded into the mold. :roll:

In some photos from Jinsan, you can even see the equipment that does the job.

While there is over-molding in silicone (over foam cores, for example), it's just not being done w/ TPE.

Is foamed Nylon 66 the answer? I don't know.

Do I want to roll up my sleeves and head on over to Shenzhen? Nope.

(As for becoming rich, I never have to work another day in my life. 8) )

However, someone has to push the industry envelope on this one.

Matt McMullen broke the mold 20 years ago when he created anatomically correct mannequins, in silicone.

TPE was a later improvement.

My feeling is that Jinsan is simply following their traditional Mannequin Factory roots.

So, now they get to attempt to reduce the weight on these TPE dolls. I'd say that Korina Kova is a doll that's worth the extra thought and effort.

Otherwise, we just can't move them around easily, and no matter how great the sculpt, we can't use the doll.

Case in point: I suffered hernia # 6 last month! 8O

So, RLSD, please push for an innovative way to reduce doll weight. :)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Lightweight core methodologies for TPE dolls have been in development for some time now at Jinsan. Obviously we are not going to release the Korina Kova doll at an unmanageable 138 lbs and no one be able to use her, which is why I explained that we are working on alternative methods at the moment to reduce her weight. If a viable alternative method can not be found in a reasonable time frame, we will scale her down to make the accommodations, but like I said, I REALLY don't want to do that. So keep your fingers crossed!

Kindest Regards,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Thanks Stacey:

You're still the best!

Just take some time to think about this. I would ask Korina first about how to approach this. If my intuition is correct, she's VERY brand and message conscious. She's also got a set of standards she won't cave in on.

You need to find the right person at Jinsan to do this kind of a 'leap' in the state of the art.

There is nothing trivial about molten TPE. There's also nothing trivial about the weights of the newer TPE sculpts coming out of Jinsan either. They're works of art, but we can't buy them or move them because they weigh too much! :(

I'm an RSLD booster because I like the way you do things. Work this one the right way.

IMHO: the common knowledge about TPE as being 'incompatible' is incorrect. Drop some R&D $ on it.

As to how you fund that in your industry, is something someone like yourself can do.

I would test out heads first.

LDF.

INFORMATIONS