reallovesexdolls.com

Neck Joint Issue

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Neck Joint Issue

Post by DK88 »

Cant believe this has happened, but as I was carrying 163 Jasmine I think her neck may have come lose. The head does not stay upright it just free roams, I can feel like a ball on her neck is not in the right place. Anyone know the issue and possible remedy? Any help would be appreciated.

Mimik

Re: Neck Joint Issue

Post by Mimik »

Oh no, that is unfortunate.
Do you know if she has a gooseneck or hinged neck?

RLSD is typically very good about helping out with these things, rest assured, assuming you ordered her from them.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DK88 »

Mimik wrote:Oh no, that is unfortunate.
Do you know if she has a gooseneck or hinged neck?

RLSD is typically very good about helping out with these things, rest assured, assuming you ordered her from them.
Thanks for the response. I'm not sure what type, but i did get it from RLSD. I sent them a note hopefully they can help me out. You think they are going to ask me to cut the doll?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

How long have you had the doll?

DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DK88 »

Mr Franz wrote:How long have you had the doll?
Today is 2 months unfortunately. Then this happened. Weird thing is when i was adjusting her head before carrying her it felt like the neck went into a weird position. I wasn't sure what to think of it the head still adjusted just fine.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

One issue with hinged neck is that they tighten the bolts to much and the fiberglass to one of my heads snapped at the nut. So I need to caution people if the hinge is tight, loosen it by bending it with the hanging hook before using a head.
The gooseneck has sound and wobble problems. Especially the new gooseneck.
My D4E has an extruding bolt and the head can't be flush so there is a gap.
Funny enough, my off brand dolls have no neck issues.

DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DK88 »

DexterQuest wrote:One issue with hinged neck is that they tighten the bolts to much and the fiberglass to one of my heads snapped at the nut. So I need to caution people if the hinge is tight, loosen it by bending it with the hanging hook before using a head.
The gooseneck has sound and wobble problems. Especially the new gooseneck.
My D4E has an extruding bolt and the head can't be flush so there is a gap.
Funny enough, my off brand dolls have no neck issues.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DK88 wrote:
Today is 2 months unfortunately. Then this happened. Weird thing is when i was adjusting her head before carrying her it felt like the neck went into a weird position. I wasn't sure what to think of it the head still adjusted just fine.
That's not very long. Definitely talk to your vendor about it.

DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DK88 »

Mr Franz wrote:
DK88 wrote:
Yeah I sent them a note through the contact form. What do you think they may be able to do?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DK88 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
DK88 wrote:
Yeah I sent them a note through the contact form. What do you think they may be able to do?
I couldn't say. They have excellent contacts though and are usually pretty good about things like that.

You can PM them here as well: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=384212

INFORMATIONS