reallovesexdolls.com

Kelsi's new 157B body from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BWheeler1
Former Member

Kelsi's new 157B body from RLSD

Post by BWheeler1 »

Kelsi's 140D body had a few patches so I decided to buy her a new 157B body. I really liked what I saw of this body and really wanted one, but I didn't want to get a third doll so I bought it headless and used it with her #36 head. That original plan went kinda down the drain though because I decided to practice repairs on the old body since I've gotten better at it... which led me to order a new head #56 for that body as an incentive to do a good job on it. Or at least that's how I justified it. Anyway, this is Kelsi on the left with her new body and my 156C Sakura on the right. Her t shirt is kind of a nod to the fact that she was ordered during RLSD'S in stock sale as a Brooklyn model. I've had nothing but great experiences with RLSD on every order I've placed with them, all the way back to when I ordered Kelsi with her old body as my first doll.

Kelsi's new body was shipped from Shenzhen on 9/4 (9/3 here due to the time difference) and was supposed to arrive on 9/7. Then a day later it was showing it would arrive on 9/10. Thursday afternoon it was in Incheon saying delivery on 9/11. But then Friday morning it was in Louisville and scheduled to arrive that day, which it did. Four days from Shenzhen to my door, not too bad! I only ordered the body on August 23.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Kelsi's new 157B body from RLSD

Post by Broven »

Great looking couple there. :) That's the same body I was leaning toward to eventually replace my 140D body as well for my #36.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Kelsi's new 157B body from RLSD

Post by BWheeler1 »

Well if you do get one, you'll love it. They really outdid themselves on this body. I really like how the arms have more to them and seem more realistic. And the difference going from the 140 to the 157 is amazing. Another upside to it is you'll be able to use the same clothes you have for your 140.

INFORMATIONS