reallovesexdolls.com

WM Dolls Hinged Neck or Gooseneck, we want to hear from you!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!

Default Neck Style for WM Dolls purchased from RLSD

Hinged Neck
81%
Newly Improved Gooseneck
19%

Total votes: 26

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

WM Dolls Hinged Neck or Gooseneck, we want to hear from you!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

As we all found out from a recent post, WM Doll abruptly changed the neck style on the shrugging shoulder doll from a hinged neck to a gooseneck.

Even though RLSD has reported NO CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS AT ALL on the hinged neck... WM Dolls got a few reports elsewhere about the hinged neck becoming prematurely loose which causes a floppy neck... which caused them to be proactive and quickly change the hinged neck to a gooseneck (which they said they improved to have less noise) in case there was a problem.

They had our customers best interest at heart in making the change. They didn't realize what an outcry it would cause, China is a different culture than the U.S. They have apologized and vowed they will never again make a change without first informing RLSD so that we can weigh in on it and also inform our customers.

In our extensive discussions with WM Doll over the weekend, RLSD has been allowed the choice to choose the default neck style for our dolls (for both shrugging and regular shoulder dolls). And of course, you can still choose differently yourself, by adding a request in your order comments.

We are on the fence about this. And here is why...
(and keep in mind RLSD is the #1 seller of WM Dolls, so we sell a LOT of them to base our opinions on).

1. Customers love the WM Dolls hinged neck, and RLSD customers have never reported any issues with it. However, there has been a reported possibility of the hinged neck loosening which would result in a floppy neck.

2. The gooseneck is completely reliable, however, it can have a creaking sound just due to the nature of a gooseneck pipe, when moved. (some, not always).

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not bring up the strength of the gooseneck because that is not an issue and hasn't been for many years. It was improved a long time ago and there has NEVER been an issue reported of a neck breaking due to hanging/strength for storage. Also posing a gooseneck doll is no different either, both neck styles are fully posable, but we feel the gooseneck is a little harder to work with. The reason they made the hinged neck in the first place were complaints of the creaking sound from the gooseneck when moved.

So... We want to hear from you! Which default neck style would you prefer that WM Dolls come with? (this would include Wm Dolls, OR Dolls, RLSD dolls, and YL dolls Brands, as they are all made in the same Jinsan factory).

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: WM Dolls Hinged Neck or Gooseneck, we want to hear from

Post by Mr Franz »

I voted for the goose neck simply because that's what I have and have no issues with it. As an aside though, seems odd they would return to the goose neck after a very small percentage of complaints. I mean, there's been far more complaints about the wire in the fingers breaking, yet nothing's really been done to remedy that.

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Almost voted, then I remembered I dont have any experience with hinged. From other threads however, it sounds like this is the design people prefer.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I am torn. I only have one doll with the hinged neck and it does feel and look very robust, but then again I have had no issues at all with the goose neck for the last 4-5 years on about 15 dolls, so my vote goes to the goose neck. The sound it makes is of no concern to me as it only makes it when posing the neck.

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

mandos wrote:I am torn. I only have one doll with the hinged neck and it does feel and look very robust, but then again I have had no issues at all with the goose neck for the last 4-5 years on about 15 dolls, so my vote goes to the goose neck. The sound it makes is of no concern to me as it only makes it when posing the neck.
From my experince the poses with goose neck is limited.
Place the doll in doggy and let her look straight forward.
Is this possible with the goose neck ?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Asterix wrote:

Like this? Yes, Zoe has a gooseneck.
Zoedoggy.png
Zoedoggy.png (476.8 KiB) Viewed 3274 times

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I didn't vote because i have no experience, but when i order i will order hinged neck, based on the things i've read about the two options.

pup001

Post by pup001 »

I hope that WM will continue to allow us to choose which one we want.

Asterix

Post by Asterix »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Asterix wrote:

Like this? Yes, Zoe has a gooseneck.
Zoedoggy.png

Fantastic !
All goose neck dolls I owned this has not been possible.

/Asterix

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

pup001 wrote:I hope that WM will continue to allow us to choose which one we want.
Absolutely! :thumbs_up:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

JustCurious2018

Post by JustCurious2018 »

Creaking neck. And here im thinking i have a defective product, turns out its more common than i thought. The neck on my doll creaks too. I wonder is there anyway to lessen it?

DollLove86

Post by DollLove86 »

Mr Franz wrote:I voted for the goose neck simply because that's what I have and have no issues with it. As an aside though, seems odd they would return to the goose neck after a very small percentage of complaints. I mean, there's been far more complaints about the wire in the fingers breaking, yet nothing's really been done to remedy that.
+1
Check out my 135cm Summer doll X videos , link in my profile since having it here seems to lead to a warning from TDF staff

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

Isn't the 141cm F cup an RLSD exclusive with improved skeleton? So, maybe showing Zoe posing isn't a representative example of WM goosenecks on other dolls.

I chose goosneck, but honestly, I don't really move the neck around too much.

Yes, I have an RLSD 141cm F cup doll. No real complaints here.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

LDF wrote:Isn't the 141cm F cup an RLSD exclusive with improved skeleton? So, maybe showing Zoe posing isn't a representative example of WM goosenecks on other dolls.

I chose goosneck, but honestly, I don't really move the neck around too much.

Yes, I have an RLSD 141cm F cup doll. No real complaints here.
It's the same improved skeleton as current dolls have also. The improvements were made across the board after that.

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

I'm 95% certain the WM 163cm H-cup I am receiving tomorrow is gooseneck.
I'll let everyone know how it is on arrival.

INFORMATIONS