reallovesexdolls.com

Goose neck is back even with shrugging shoulder upgrade

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Goose neck is back even with shrugging shoulder upgrade

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Anung Un Rama wrote::whistle: A couple of months back when everyone went Postal at Aiersha (JY/AS/AF,JL) for doing this I suggested that this is likely going to be the case with a lot of the main players who used similar component for the chassis suppliers.

I am not going to again say I told you all so! :whistle:
Funny thing is, RLSD (the top vendor of WM Dolls), has never had a customer complaint on the hinged neck and Jeff @ BCD just told me the same thing, never any issues reported. I'll ask them because I don't know where the complaints they got originated from. I'm kind of curious myself. I wonder if there really were complaints or they are just being proactive. I'll talk with them in depth and find out.

Anung Un Rama wrote:Anyhow, I still recommend that if you are going to hang your dolly, irrespective of the neck, get a standing foot option and ensure some of her mass is supported via the feet (especially at the ankle/heel) as this is the strength loadbearing design of the ankle and foot interface, and will reduce the load on the hanging components that will only add to the longevity of your dolly.
Absolutely Anung! We have said the same thing on many occasions. It's our recommendation if you have a standing foot doll, never to leave her stored unattended by standing alone. Always use the CBS Kit to secure her to protect from falling. (FYI the factory supplied bolt and hook will not work for that logistically). The CBS Kit will in most cases, as it has some length to play with.

All the best,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

What's with these manufacturers insisiting on using a Gooseneck?

My JY140cm came with a gooseneck, it would seem. The only good thing I see about mine is that it is nicely flexible and doesnt make creeking noises too much.

But it is impossible to pose her head. No matter how I move and articulate her head & neck, it always just swings back into the default position of looking straight ahead. I cant pose her head at all. It wont stay in any posed position except the default straight forward position.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

DARKSUN wrote:What's with these manufacturers insisiting on using a Gooseneck?

My JY140cm came with a gooseneck, it would seem. The only good thing I see about mine is that it is nicely flexible and doesnt make creeking noises too much.

But it is impossible to pose her head. No matter how I move and articulate her head & neck, it always just swings back into the default position of looking straight ahead. I cant pose her head at all. It wont stay in any posed position except the default straight forward position.
Well, I don't know about JY dolls, but WM Dolls doesn't have that problem. It's pretty clear from this thread why WM Dolls developed a more improved gooseneck and has decided to use it right now. It's only for your protection and benefit. :wink: They recently had a couple of reports about the hinged neck and seeing how other manufacturers had such problems they are wanting to be proactive to ensure that doesn't start happening here.

I appreciate that they took the initiative because we will accept nothing less than the absolute best for our customers.

They did confide in me earlier this morning they have a new neck in development and will show it to me soon! :whistle: exciting. :D

And another reminder... if anyone really wants the hinged neck, they will do that for us, no problem. Just put it in your order notes and we'll make it happen. :thumbs_up:

All the best,
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Thank you Mimik! :D

YES! WM Dolls told me that if our customers want the hinged neck they will do that for us. So please just request it in your order notes and it shall be done!

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Nice! Thank you Stacey.

I’m sure some will appreciate the choice. Now their new neck design in development you mentioned; that’s certainly got my attention. Patiently awaits.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

You MAY have her head on a little tight? When I have the head off, when putting it back on I make sure when threads start, she is looking straight ahead. And make 8 turns.
Put some powder on her neck top as well, and on the inside lip of her head skin before installation to reduce friction.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

RGC_0767 wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

You MAY have her head on a little tight? When I have the head off, when putting it back on I make sure when threads start, she is looking straight ahead. And make 8 turns.
Put some powder on her neck top as well, and on the inside lip of her head skin before installation to reduce friction.
ok i'll take a look at trying that. thanks
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote: I appreciate that they took the initiative because we will accept nothing less than the absolute best for our customers.

They did confide in me earlier this morning they have a new neck in development and will show it to me soon! :whistle: exciting. :D

And another reminder... if anyone really wants the hinged neck, they will do that for us, no problem. Just put it in your order notes and we'll make it happen. :thumbs_up:

All the best,
Stacey
An idea I can support is that if the neck and bolts are loosening, then since some of the WM bolts are approx 5-8mm Hex Key bolts and then much larger nuts on the other side.. They should make sure and Tac weld the larger nuts as the anchor and not the hex side. ON EVERY JOINT.
While doing a finger repair on my WM 157b i checked out her wrist pivot joint on her "upgraded skeleton with shruggers" and noted that the hex side was tac welded and that the larger 10mm Nut was actually how the palm plate pivot tension was "adjusted"
Hexweld.jpg
Hexweld.jpg (94.33 KiB) Viewed 1260 times

My thoughts are if they tac the hex key side on ALL joints, if a joint loosens, all you have to do is make a tiny 2-3 MM access hole to slip in the said sized hex key and give a twist until it is tightened. In other words, its better to make the smallest less intrusive cut that one that must allow a 10mm or 14mm socket wrench into the TPE area.

This would also be dependent on WM sending a chart of bolt sizes with the doll and an "access location" chart" (which will likely NOT happen) mainly due to the running changes in Skeletons from day to day week to week.
I also think the joints are wrapped in gauze too That would require a small access hole to be cut at the hex key location. Yet more labor intensive work (possibly about 3 cents more per doll at a Chinese labor rate)

Sorry that is my "Right to repair" gene acting up here :) Not intending on "hijacking," just want to offer a suggestion on a solution.

RK
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Wow, RainKing! Great Job! That sounds like really good info! I'm not going to pretend I totally understand all of it, haha.... but I am going to send it over the manager in charge of the new neck design project. English is not their first language so I hope they can figure it out!

Thank you!
Stacey

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

RainKing wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote: I appreciate that they took the initiative because we will accept nothing less than the absolute best for our customers.

All the best,
Stacey
An idea I can support is that if the neck and bolts are loosening, then since some of the WM bolts are approx 5-8mm Hex Key bolts and then much larger nuts on the other side.. They should make sure and Tac weld the larger nuts as the anchor and not the hex side. ON EVERY JOINT.
While doing a finger repair on my WM 157b i checked out her wrist pivot joint on her "upgraded skeleton with shruggers" and noted that the hex side was tac welded and that the larger 10mm Nut was actually how the palm plate pivot tension was "adjusted"
Hexweld.jpg

My thoughts are if they tac the hex key side on ALL joints, if a joint loosens, all you have to do is make a tiny 2-3 MM access hole to slip in the said sized hex key and give a twist until it is tightened. In other words, its better to make the smallest less intrusive cut that one that must allow a 10mm or 14mm socket wrench into the TPE area.

This would also be dependent on WM sending a chart of bolt sizes with the doll and an "access location" chart" (which will likely NOT happen) mainly due to the running changes in Skeletons from day to day week to week.
I also think the joints are wrapped in gauze too That would require a small access hole to be cut at the hex key location. Yet more labor intensive work (possibly about 3 cents more per doll at a Chinese labor rate)

Sorry that is my "Right to repair" gene acting up here :) Not intending on "hijacking," just want to offer a suggestion on a solution.

RK
I agree with you totally. If the nuts were welded solid and all adjustment was made by the Allen bolt, you wouldn't even need a 2-3 mm hole to get in there. With the way tpe stretches, you could almost get the Allen key in through a pinhole. If you're good enough, you could even heat the Allen key while it's still in there until the tpe gets hot and pull it out, and the hole would seal itself.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Bwheeler:

Righto, I just was saying as an example.. a Pin hole would work and like you said, "Self Sealing Stem Bolt" when heated!!

RSLDs
I plan on getting my "degree" in doll repairs.. There is not many our type out there.. And now one less creative thinker since we lost CrazyCajun... Rest his gentle soul. I think he left some large shoes to fill in a way.

I have purchased that poor distressed girl Samara78 had for sale as practice and hope to heal her to near best acceptable status... She has a lot of needless damage.

I mean really folks, we spend a lot of hard earned money on our girls, an easy fix to allow them to be in our lives as long as possible is not out of the question right?

RainKing
MDBG

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

RK, I'm sure the more you practice, the better you'll get. And I agree, we put alot into our girls so a little work to repair them isn't a big deal. My 140 has repairs on most of her joints, and you can tell which ones are the earliest by how much better I've become. I just went over the repair I did to her right elbow. It isn't perfect, but it's alot better than it was before!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

RainKing wrote:
I plan on getting my "degree" in doll repairs.. There is not many our type out there.. And now one less creative thinker since we lost CrazyCajun... Rest his gentle soul. I think he left some large shoes to fill in a way.

I have purchased that poor distressed girl Samara78 had for sale as practice and hope to heal her to near best acceptable status... She has a lot of needless damage.

I mean really folks, we spend a lot of hard earned money on our girls, an easy fix to allow them to be in our lives as long as possible is not out of the question right?

RainKing
I admire your dedication to helping the doll community, RainKing. We miss CrazyCajun too, he was a great guy who helped even us learn a thing or two.

If you are interested, we may have some damaged/unsellable (but totally new and unused) dolls here in our Austin TX shop. We'd be happy to send you one or two of them to practice on, in helping to further your education, and even some supplies if you need them. :) Email me directly at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com if you'd like to discuss.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK Community.

I have just had to moderate the pants out of this topic.

So lets re read the RoC and Terms of Use here.

Now that we are chilled...enjoy this funny joke!

John and Bob were inseparable childhood friends.

One night, they both died in a terrible car accident.

When John woke up in heaven, he began to search for Bob but could not find him anywhere.

Very distraught, he ran to St. Peter and said, "St. Peter, I know Bob was killed in that accident with me, but I can’t find him!"

St. Peter said, "My son, I am sorry to tell you Bob didn’t make it to Heaven."

This upset John so much that St. Peter agreed to let him see Bob one more time.

St. Peter parted the clouds and John saw Bob sitting in hell with a keg on one side and a beautiful buxom blonde on the other.

John looked at St. Peter skeptically and said, "Are you sure I’m in the right place?"

"My son," St. Peter said, "looks can be deceiving. You see that keg of beer? It has a hole in it. You see that woman? She doesn’t!"

:lol: Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Sorry Anung, Won't happen again :oops:

Also thanks Stacey, email in creation now.

P.S. Oh But she has breasts!! and women like jewelry :haha4:
MDBG

INFORMATIONS