reallovesexdolls.com

Goose neck is back even with shrugging shoulder upgrade

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Goose neck is back even with shrugging shoulder upgrade

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Anung Un Rama wrote:OK Community.

I have just had to moderate the pants out of this topic.
Thank's Anung! :thumbs_up:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

RainKing wrote:Sorry Anung, Won't happen again :oops:

Also thanks Stacey, email in creation now.

P.S. Oh But she has breasts!! and women like jewelry :haha4:
Your posts were fine RK and informative and did not breach ROC. If any were removed, it was due to quoting non compliant posts in the content.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Here is a video of the doll in question. I'm really unhappy about this gooseneck. It is 5x louder than my old dolls -- I just tested. Plus my hinged dolls made no sound. So basically I hear all this noise if I try to play with her. My main reason of getting shrugging shoulders was 95% to have a non gooseneck. I didn't want to make love to a goose.

The vaseline makes no sense because I have no access to the area that is making the noise either internally or externally of the pipe.

I warn all buyers to request hinged necks. Hinged necks also keep poses better. With goose neck, she will just tuck her chin.
Attachments
20180805_165618.mp4
(21.3 MiB) Downloaded 652 times

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I would not do that to much that goose neck will break . been there seen that. Years in the making and still that sound send chills down my back. How can this be a good idea?
My YL doll has the hinged upgrade and is perfect. Tight yes , but will hold any pose and easy to stand for as long as you want
with or without 3 points of contact.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

DexterQuest wrote: I'm really unhappy about this gooseneck.

To DexterQuest,

As I said in my first reply to you, if you are unhappy with your doll, please contact me directly at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com and we will get it corrected ASAP!

To Everyone,

I'm sorry the factory changed the neck without advance notice to any of us, but they did what they thought was right and with our customer best interest at heart. They didn't realize what an outcry it would cause, China is a different culture than the U.S. They have apologized and will never again make a change without first informing RLSD so that we can inform our customers.

And again I'll state that we've been told by WM Dolls the hinged neck is still available for RLSD customers by request, regardless of the shoulder type.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

UPDATE! RLSD has been offered to choose the default neck style and we want to hear from you! Please give us your opinion in this POLL > https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=103996

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS