reallovesexdolls.com

how long did it take production and shipping

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Mannybird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

how long did it take production and shipping

Post by Mannybird »

has any one ordered tasha or jasmine 163cm h cup doll if so how long did it take to receive your doll?

proximoz7
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: how long did it take production and shipping

Post by proximoz7 »

I don't think that different models have different production or shipping times. As long as the options are similar (shrugging option would be an important one maybe, since it's a completely different skeleton or at least requires skeleton modification).

I ordered mine a couple months ago, May 25th 2018. (it then went into production after the weekend)
It was shipped on June 20th 2018.
Arrived first thing in the morning on June 29th 2018. (1 day spent in customs)

She is a 153cm A-cup. Not quite 163cm and smaller breasts, but still a taller one on the scale of common purchases I think. Hopefully this info is helpful!

INFORMATIONS