reallovesexdolls.com

Sexual intercourse with a 157cm doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sexual intercourse with a 157cm doll

Post by brabus »

Thanks BWheeler1! I'll keep it in mind.

mastaflex, have you dealt with clothes sizes for the doll already? Or can somebody, who has the same body style doll (157cm b-cup) share what sizes fit such doll best?

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

brabus wrote:Thanks BWheeler1! I'll keep it in mind.

mastaflex, have you dealt with clothes sizes for the doll already? Or can somebody, who has the same body style doll (157cm b-cup) share what sizes fit such doll best?
My doll is 156cm B-cup, basically same size as yours. She wears small (S)/child size clothes. I don't put shoes on her; she wears white socks (size 5 to 7 womens').

Forget putting a bra on her. The middle part sticks out since the breast actually push the bra out instead of the bra pulling the breast in as it would on a real girl. Her nipples will look great sticking out of her blouse.

Take a tape measure and measure her waist across, not all the way around. That will be how wide the shorts/slacks/skirts/jeans need to be to fit her. Measure them while on the hanger. Measure her inseam to find length for slacks and jeans. Keep in mind that clothing can and will stain your doll as dye will bleed off the clothes.

Panties are size 5 or 6 depending on brand. Avoid red, blue, green, orange, and black as they will stain the doll if left on for long periods. Best are white and pink.

Button blouses are best since they are easy to put on and take off. The best way to put on or take off a tank top/t-shirt type blouse is to remove her head first and then put it on one arm then over the neck and then put the other arm in. Again, remember colors will bleed off onto your doll if left on for long.

Hope this helps.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Stepford_CT wrote:
brabus wrote:Thanks BWheeler1! I'll keep it in mind.

My doll is 156cm B-cup, basically same size as yours. She wears small (S)/child size clothes. I don't put shoes on her; she wears white socks (size 5 to 7 womens').

Forget putting a bra on her. The middle part sticks out since the breast actually push the bra out instead of the bra pulling the breast in as it would on a real girl. Her nipples will look great sticking out of her blouse.

Take a tape measure and measure her waist across, not all the way around. That will be how wide the shorts/slacks/skirts/jeans need to be to fit her. Measure them while on the hanger. Measure her inseam to find length for slacks and jeans. Keep in mind that clothing can and will stain your doll as dye will bleed off the clothes.

Panties are size 5 or 6 depending on brand. Avoid red, blue, green, orange, and black as they will stain the doll if left on for long periods. Best are white and pink.

Button blouses are best since they are easy to put on and take off. The best way to put on or take off a tank top/t-shirt type blouse is to remove her head first and then put it on one arm then over the neck and then put the other arm in. Again, remember colors will bleed off onto your doll if left on for long.

Hope this helps.

Very helpfull these tips about clothing sizes, already now alot but more input is very Appreciated.

Thank you. :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

what if you get a built in pussy how do you avoid mold and stuff from growing in the vagina? do you just douche the inside with water after you're done? can you still use water based lubes with these? using vaseline on your cock will be very sticky sine it's oil based. do people cum inside their dolls regularly or they use condoms? this is for the people who have built in vaginas

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

Stepford_CT, thanks for the info!

So, I ordered the girl. Same body, just different head and few options, like nails color.
Also, I've ordered few clothes from Amazon to try sizes and get an idea of what does fit before thinking of anything more complete. God, it's so hard to navigate through Amazon trying to find something XS or so. Here is what I bought:
1. Bikini set: http://a.co/awJw0P5 (XS, US 2 I guess))
2. Panties: http://a.co/1oZazSC (small size, but since it's for girls, I assume it will be small enough)

Will see how those are gonna work in a month. My point about all kinds of bikini is that those are adjustable, so I probably will be able to fit them well even if they turned out to be too big.
Also, regarding colors — I agree, I read a lot about staining. So for now I'm targeting for white or pinkiesh colors, like that bikini set.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

sexdolladdict123 wrote:what if you get a built in pussy how do you avoid mold and stuff from growing in the vagina? do you just douche the inside with water after you're done? can you still use water based lubes with these? using vaseline on your cock will be very sticky sine it's oil based. do people cum inside their dolls regularly or they use condoms? this is for the people who have built in vaginas
I use condoms and femidoms exclusively. Also use condoms with RGs now to avoid STDs and pregnancy.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

I find that my Eva fits in childs 6/7 US and XXXS womens when it can be found. if not XXS or size 00 (all US)

I got her a pair of XXS Aeropostle jeans from ebay they fit good but for the waist. I try to get the lowest rise possible.
be sure and put some panty hose on under the jeans if you use them.. makes it a LOT easier to put them on.
Other wise, it's like putting socks on a rooster.

a little fit test here:
Pay no attention to her "Bed Hair" She was doing a last minute Text to her sister before we went to sleep.
JPEG_20180609_010417.jpg
JPEG_20180609_010417.jpg (229.46 KiB) Viewed 3143 times
and here's the bad part.. notice the top of the pants. I have to fold n pin them to make them fit right.
They fit great in the ass.
JPEG_20180609_010138_25.jpg
JPEG_20180609_010138_25.jpg (103 KiB) Viewed 3143 times

and length is nice too
20180609_011023.jpg
20180609_011023.jpg (144.01 KiB) Viewed 3143 times
These fit a little better... Jordache size 6/7 Kids
Daisy Dukes.jpg
Daisy Dukes.jpg (117.99 KiB) Viewed 3143 times

Eva's fav position is cowgirl.

RainKing
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

Stepford_CT wrote:
sexdolladdict123 wrote:what if you get a built in pussy how do you avoid mold and stuff from growing in the vagina? do you just douche the inside with water after you're done? can you still use water based lubes with these? using vaseline on your cock will be very sticky sine it's oil based. do people cum inside their dolls regularly or they use condoms? this is for the people who have built in vaginas
I use condoms and femidoms exclusively. Also use condoms with RGs now to avoid STDs and pregnancy.
have you ever cummed inside your doll and if not do you intend on doing that?

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

sexdolladdict123 wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:
have you ever cummed inside your doll and if not do you intend on doing that?
No and no.

mastaflex
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mastaflex »

Hey so I've had the doll now for almost two years. It's still in what seems like very good condition with a bit of wear on the soles of feet, lips and I guess the vagina but that's all expected after hundreds of uses and friction on those parts. The vagina is still super tight and initially I was really worried about the mold stories I kept reading about but maybe my place is really dry because I've had no issues despite cumin inside it. I got a good cleaning and storage system that isn't a lot of work. So I expect the doll to last me a very long time now, which is cool because I feel like I've already used it for what it was worth. I just wish we were more in the future and we had sex robots so that she could move on her own but that's another story.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

It is very nice she has been so fun and durable for you. I also look forward to the full robots but I think a long way to go.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Buy a removable vagina. Super easy clean up.

Code2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Code2 »

Had a quick question. Are condoms made from propylene appropriate for sex? Also, what brands do you guys suggest? I was looking at Trojan. Even though my girl hasn't arrived, I do want to be ready I guess. Thanks in advance.

INFORMATIONS