reallovesexdolls.com

Sexual intercourse with a 157cm doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mastaflex
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Sexual intercourse with a 157cm doll

Post by mastaflex »

brabus wrote:Hi there!

So how is it going so far, I assume you're still waiting on the shipment?

So do let us know what do you think about Bree when you get her.
Also, as I understand, you did order her with fixed vagina? I'm interested in your thoughts on this question too, when you get her.
It would be nice if you post a picture of her fixed vagina. Maybe someone could top this with a picture with replaceable one so we can have two side-by-side photos for comparison at least of the visuals.
Hi brabus and thanks everyone for the responses,

Yeah the shipment is actually due to arrive this Thursday so I can't wait to find out. I did order with a fixed vagina so I'll definitely provide an update after I give Bree a go.

RLSD did send me pictures of the finished product and it looks amazing. BWheeler1's comment is reassuring and I like ginastiqbm1's tip. I'll also definitely have to give femidoms a try. I already have some water lube and condoms I was going to use.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

brabus wrote:Another thing about fixed/replaceable vagina: isn't it a deal-breaker for someone who wish to buy a used doll? When it has replaceable vagina I think it gives a doll more "resealable" value.
Would you feel the same about a RG who was not a virgin? Would you want her vagina to be replaced so you would know your dick was the only one that had been there?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Stepford_CT wrote:
brabus wrote:Another thing about fixed/replaceable vagina: isn't it a deal-breaker for someone who wish to buy a used doll? When it has replaceable vagina I think it gives a doll more "resealable" value.
Would you feel the same about a RG who was not a virgin? Would you want her vagina to be replaced so you would know your dick was the only one that had been there?
A woman’s vagina is self cleaning, a doll’s is not. I continue to support inserts, cause I can not see the difference in the aesthetics department. The only time is when the legs are spread wide open, but then your dick usually blocks the view so... with inserts cleaning is a piece of cake, you can have several so you can go again in 2 minutes with a fresh new one without having to whip your own cream around in there, and you can get several types so you can alternate between tight, for the quick raw session, and not so tight for the late night lovemaking :whistle:

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

mandos wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:
A woman’s vagina is self cleaning, a doll’s is not. I continue to support inserts, cause I can not see the difference in the aesthetics department. The only time is when the legs are spread wide open, but then your dick usually blocks the view so... with inserts cleaning is a piece of cake, you can have several so you can go again in 2 minutes with a fresh new one without having to whip your own cream around in there, and you can get several types so you can alternate between tight, for the quick raw session, and not so tight for the late night lovemaking :whistle:
A woman's vagina is NOT self cleaning!! Where in the hell did you get that notion?? Women get yeast infections that require medication; nothing "self cleaning" about that. Women need to use feminine products to keep their vaginas clean.

As for dolls, femidoms eliminate the worry about STDs and mold since water doesn't get into the vagina.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

How on earth did women (or men) survive in times before intimate wash or medication I wonder? I do prefer women that wash though, so I am all with you on that. But I fear we are derailing this thread... I advocate inserts for the ease of cleaning and sensation. A femidom or condom is allright, but it can not compare to riding bareback.

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

I agree with mandos, but fixed-vagina-lovers have a point too. It's like Mac and Windows :)
I'm a practical guy, so I'll go with replaceable one.

mastaflex, thanks for showing up and let's wait for Thursday! You're in the shoes I'll be in few month, so I'm into getting as much details as possible.

mastaflex
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mastaflex »

mandos wrote:with inserts cleaning is a piece of cake, you can have several so you can go again in 2 minutes with a fresh new one without having to whip your own cream around in there, and you can get several types so you can alternate between tight, for the quick raw session, and not so tight for the late night lovemaking :whistle:
That's what I'm mainly wondering is if the fixed vagina will be too tight according to the measurements listed but I'll be finding out tomorrow. After several uses does the vagina area get looser with time?

mastaflex
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mastaflex »

brabus wrote: mastaflex, thanks for showing up and let's wait for Thursday! You're in the shoes I'll be in few month, so I'm into getting as much details as possible.
Hours are passing so slowly now that it's so close haha

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

How is it going mastaflex?
Don't fuck yourself to death, talk to us :)

Duty235
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Duty235 »

how many different
parts are there to clean on a doll like this??

mastaflex
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mastaflex »

brabus wrote:How is it going mastaflex?
Don't fuck yourself to death, talk to us :)
Haha yeah that was a fun weekend. So the vagina was very tight at first but after about a dozen sessions she is noticeably looser so we'll see how it goes in the long run. I've only been using condoms for now and the first few times there was a lot of friction but the last few have had less friction, I guess because of the loosening. Next weekend I'll try bareback and use some time to give her a good cleaning afterwards. Overall I'm satisfied and looking forward to trying out different sex positions. I'm mesmerized at how beautiful the doll looks in person and feeling her up is amazing.
bree.jpg
bree.jpg (316.17 KiB) Viewed 2992 times

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

Nice to have you back!

What kind of clothes she came with?
How heavy does she feel? Subjective.

mastaflex
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mastaflex »

brabus wrote:Nice to have you back!

It came with a pink lingerie type short dress. I underestimated how heavy she'd be considering the fact I'm trying to be careful with her when I pick her up but I got the hang of it. Lifting 60 lbs of weights is nothing but when its an inanimate body it makes it a bit harder to grab and such. That's my experience at least.

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

Thanks mastaflex. If you will make couple more different photos I'll appreciate that.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

mastaflex wrote:
brabus wrote:Nice to have you back!

It came with a pink lingerie type short dress. I underestimated how heavy she'd be considering the fact I'm trying to be careful with her when I pick her up but I got the hang of it. Lifting 60 lbs of weights is nothing but when its an inanimate body it makes it a bit harder to grab and such. That's my experience at least.
I don't know if this will help, but here's how I move my dolls around the house. I've always found carrying things on my shoulder to be easier than using just my arms. So I put the doll into a sitting position with her right arm straight out, or maybe a little higher. I put her left arm down to her side. Then I bend down to her with her outstretched right arm over my left shoulder, aiming my shoulder to her midsection, grab her around the back of the knees with my right arm, and gently flip her up on my shoulder. This way, her midsection where her tpe is thickest is against my shoulder, taking up all her weight. To me, it's easier. Not only because once you get her up there you're just walking and not trying to support her at the same time, but also because it's easier to navigate around bends and through doors without her legs getting in the way. I do this with both my 140d and my 156c, who weighs about the same as the 157 if not a little more.

INFORMATIONS