reallovesexdolls.com

4th of July Exclusive Offer Going on NOW!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

4th of July Exclusive Offer Going on NOW!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Happy 4th of July beloved TDF Members!
Does 15% off all dolls 140cm and larger + FREE Premium Care Kit + FREE Perfume Sampler Set sound like an awesome deal you need to get in on? OMG YES, IT IS!
:multi:

As always you'll find no finer deal anywhere! This exclusive offer is going on for a very limited time, so get over to RLSD and get yours today!

Click here and be transported! >> https://reallovesexdolls.com/
Attachments
HeroBanner-4th-of-July.png
HeroBanner-4th-of-July.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 983 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 4th of July Exclusive Offer Going on NOW!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We've kept the party going with this exciting promotion for 3 days now, but TIME IS RUNNING OUT FAST!

So if you're still on the fence, make up your mind quickly so you can get still get this amazing deal!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS