reallovesexdolls.com

Introducing Bree, RLSD's Exclusive Beach Beauty w/ TDF disc!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Introducing Bree, RLSD's Exclusive Beach Beauty w/ TDF disc!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Meet Bree, RLSDs Newest Exclusive Honey! She's sexy, she's exotic and she's longing for you!

TDF Exclusive 24 HOUR FLASH SALE 15% off promo code TDFBREE (expires 5PM CST 6-28-18)

Come get to know Bree, see more pics and view stats at Real Love Sex Dolls https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-bree/

*Click photos below to view full size*
Attachments
RLSD_Bree_1.png
RLSD_Bree_1.png (4.36 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
RLSD_Bree_2.png
RLSD_Bree_2.png (3.57 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
RLSD_Bree_3.png
RLSD_Bree_3.png (3.69 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
RLSD_Bree_4.png
RLSD_Bree_4.png (4.26 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
RLSD_Bree_5.png
RLSD_Bree_5.png (3.92 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
RLSD_Bree_6.png
RLSD_Bree_6.png (4.28 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
RLSD_Bree_7.png
RLSD_Bree_7.png (3.43 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
RLSD_Bree_8.png
RLSD_Bree_8.png (4.02 MiB) Viewed 3347 times
RLSD_Bree_9.png
RLSD_Bree_9.png (4.47 MiB) Viewed 3347 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Introducing Bree, RLSD's Exclusive Beach Beauty w/ TDF d

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Very Very Nice! Well done.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

BillMartin9029 wrote:Very Very Nice! Well done.
TY TY, Yes, she definitely is a sexy little mama!

+ 15% OFF FOR THE DOLL FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, FOR THE NEXT 22 HOURS!

Get Bree in your bed and start your own heat wave. :wink:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I am probably biased towards this head, but I gotta hand it to you, that face is extraordinary - one of the most versatile heads I’ve come across and one I constantly find myself coming back to. Latin, African, Asian - or indeed Hawaiian - you can get away with anything. Great job :)

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Hi!!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

HURRY HURRY HURRY! Time is almost up to get the TDF Member ONLY 15% off FLASH SALE on BREE!

Extended until 11:59PM TONIGHT!

PROMO CODE: TDFBREE

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Can this head be adapted for 6YE body?
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

she is the PERFECT combo of face, body and features for a doll. Best and hottest looking doll i have ever seen. she looks lifelike real! semi permanent makeup? what parts of it? she is unreal! does the discount come off the already discounted $1999? it says your company is based in Texas.....does that mean if i order her i will get her within a week due to your being based here in the states as opposed to most vendors being in China or overseas? how long to ship to Virginia? thank you.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

jokerisalive wrote:she is the PERFECT combo of face, body and features for a doll. Best and hottest looking doll i have ever seen. she looks lifelike real! semi permanent makeup? what parts of it? she is unreal! does the discount come off the already discounted $1999? it says your company is based in Texas.....does that mean if i order her i will get her within a week due to your being based here in the states as opposed to most vendors being in China or overseas? how long to ship to Virginia? thank you.
That promo code is expired now, it was a 24 Flash sale. She is incredible though isn't she! We are in Texas but the factory is in China, and that is where she ships from.

However if fast is what you are looking for, Check out our store... we just added 30 IN-STOCK Dolls, that are ready to ship immediately from our shop in Austin TX! https://reallovesexdolls.com/

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

how long would it take to get her? i live in virginia?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

jokerisalive wrote:how long would it take to get her? i live in virginia?
3-5 weeks delivered.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

thank you for the info.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

You guys put together a real winner here. This doll is going on my top 5 wish list.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Ohhh! Now is your best opportunity ever! With our 4th of July Sale going on, for a very limited time, you can get Bree for an ADDITIONAL 15% OFF the sale price, PLUS a Free Premium Care Kit, PLUS a Free Perfume Sampler Set!

Don't miss out, cum get your honey!
:multi:

INFORMATIONS