reallovesexdolls.com

Which standing enhanced feet are best for high heels shoes?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
garriola83
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Which standing enhanced feet are best for high heels sho

Post by garriola83 »

secretagentman wrote:After 3 months of trial and error, I've developed a mod that won't mar any insole nor crush any toes yet allows my doll to stand comfortably and stably in the highest of heels.
I even left her for two days wearing a pair of platforms without any ill effects.
She can also wear shoes up to 1.5+ sizes larger (US) without any foot shifting and I've used it successfully on sandals as well.
My doll has had the latest version installed since February and aside from cleaning, she wears them 24/7 now.
The only bad thing is that pantyhose don't last very long but I figure they're much cheaper than shoes.

Hate to be a tease, but unfortunately my health has kept me from making a detailed post about it.
please do tell! is it sheet metal? 3d printed? etc

INFORMATIONS