reallovesexdolls.com

Which standing enhanced feet are best for high heels shoes?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Hi.
Here are some examples from great users in this forum:

Option 1:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=97990&hilit=standing

Option 2:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93693&start=105

Option 3:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71928&start=120

Option 4:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=95382

viewtopic.php?p=1073448

I have already tried plates rectangular plates but I'm thinking about shape which I need.

I'm also curious is this save for a doll to use feet in that shape:

I was really exited when I saw that photo posted by user 'coolumbia' :thumbs_up:

Meanwhile, can anybody tell me what kind of shoos are those sexy blue shoes and where can I buy them?

Cheers.
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

secretagentman

Re: Which standing enhanced feet are best for high heels sho

Post by secretagentman »

After 3 months of trial and error, I've developed a mod that won't mar any insole nor crush any toes yet allows my doll to stand comfortably and stably in the highest of heels.
I even left her for two days wearing a pair of platforms without any ill effects.
She can also wear shoes up to 1.5+ sizes larger (US) without any foot shifting and I've used it successfully on sandals as well.
My doll has had the latest version installed since February and aside from cleaning, she wears them 24/7 now.
The only bad thing is that pantyhose don't last very long but I figure they're much cheaper than shoes.

Hate to be a tease, but unfortunately my health has kept me from making a detailed post about it.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

secretagentman wrote:After 3 months of trial and error, I've developed a mod that won't mar any insole nor crush any toes yet allows my doll to stand comfortably and stably in the highest of heels.
I even left her for two days wearing a pair of platforms without any ill effects.
She can also wear shoes up to 1.5+ sizes larger (US) without any foot shifting and I've used it successfully on sandals as well.
My doll has had the latest version installed since February and aside from cleaning, she wears them 24/7 now.
The only bad thing is that pantyhose don't last very long but I figure they're much cheaper than shoes.

Hate to be a tease, but unfortunately my health has kept me from making a detailed post about it.
Please share with us as soon as you are able! Inquiring minds want to know! :D

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I really want to try option 3 if I get a third doll.

Ever since I saw those pics of her standing in high heels I was sold

...but I am no handy man so I might Have to get someone to make me a pair
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Option 4 will only be of benefit with flat shoes so with heels the toes will still get scrunched up. I added the washers to my gals standing feet to spread the load a little more, this has the benefit of reducing the impact of the bolt on any shoes worn, it protects the surrounding tpe and offers, or so it seems, a bit of extra stability. This only really works with flats though. What I have found is that Dr Martens type boots work great with this particular foot mod so I'm getting a few pairs in size 2 in different colours. Ok I know they may not be as sexy as heels but they do make standing a gal for a photoshoot a bit easier!

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Do you think I should use thick or thin plates for using with high heel shoes? Should I shape those plates as those here?

or can I just use straight plates and use them in angle 45 degrees?
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

secretagentman wrote:After 3 months of trial and error, I've developed a mod that won't mar any insole nor crush any toes yet allows my doll to stand comfortably and stably in the highest of heels.

VERY INTERESTED IN THIS!!

shwing

Post by shwing »

terabyte wrote:

VERY INTERESTED IN THIS!!
Please do tell.
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Are these after market mods? Or do some vendors offer different standing feet options?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

somethingrandom wrote:Are these after market mods? Or do some vendors offer different standing feet options?
As far as I know, manufacturers and vendors just offer the 3 protruding bolt head standing feet. What's been posted here are some clever owner mods for that option as well as some for certain types of non-standing feet.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Option 3 looks very good. :thumbs_up:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Option 3 is the best, it will protect the toes from being crushed against the inside of the shoe. And it should most definitely be thicker than what you're using. BUT... with one additional modification. If you just drilled three holes in the plate and put the bolts through them, what is going to happen eventually is the plate is going to keep pushing against the soles of the doll's feet as the bolts sink into the shoe a bit. What that is going to do is cause the TPE sole to be pinched between the plate you added and the foot plate inside the TPE. You'll end up with cuts across the bottoms of her feet below her toes. My 140 had them. The way to eliminate this problem is to simply use a back up nut on each bolt. Take the bolts out, put them through the plate you made, and thread a nut onto the bolt almost all the way, but loose enough that you can still turn the bolt. Once you've done all three, line the bolts up with the threads in the foot plate and thread them in. The back up nuts will keep the plate you made against the head of the bolt and not the sole of her foot.

Also, if you round the edges of the plate and smooth them over to where they have no burrs or sharp edges, then cover the heads of the bolts and the plate with a layer of duct tape, pantyhose should last longer.

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

I'm inspired to attempt making plates for Missy. I will attempt to countersink the holes a little so the bolt heads don't stick out as much. Instead of duct tape, I think I will coat them with Plasti Dip. The real trick is working with something like tin when I have zero experience.
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I've just been putting the shoes on and marking where the heel bolt is. Then I drill a hole about 1/4" deep into the sole of the shoe. Stand her up first, then lift her by putting my shoulder up under her crotch and guide her feet into the shoes letting the heel bolts hook into the holes. The biggest problem I've had with high heels is lateral stability- if the weight of the doll isn't conducted straight down onto the shoe the feet will roll right out the side and everything gets wonky.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Not sure how durable that Plasti dip is, but I've heard that you can rub it off and it'll peel so I wouldn't use that on mine. I said duct tape because it would be quick and easy to apply, you could take it around the edges to cover any sharp areas, and it would also cover the bolt heads in one shot. Also, tin wouldn't be my first choice. I'd use a bit thicker metal, even aluminum would work if it were thick enough, I'd just use a flat washer between the nut and the plate.

Drilling holes in shoes for the bolts was something I had thought of a while ago, but then I realized that if the bolts went far enough in, even if you didn't drill that far and they pressed into the sole, you'd have the same problem I mentioned before about the foot plate inside her foot pinching the TPE against the sole of the shoe, then you'd have cuts below the toes from the end of the foot plate. Trust me, I've seen inside these feet, they made absolutely no effort to round off the edges of that plate and take off the sharp edges.

INFORMATIONS