reallovesexdolls.com

82cm Torso Doll?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
santers

82cm Torso Doll?

Post by santers »

Hi. I'm really on the fence about getting the 82cm B cup torso doll. I don't see it talked about much on here. Is it a good first doll to get? I've been wanting to get one for a while but I can't seem to push myself and actually order. Please share any pics / videos / reviews if you have experience.

Daydream21

Re: 82cm Torso Doll?

Post by Daydream21 »

I believe my WM torso doll is 82 cm, not sure if it's the one you're asking about but I've had it for about 10 months and I'm very satisfied with it.

Rounded off shoulders/thighs are a must for me, so this torso design is ideal.
Attachments
Daria 6 RFs 5.JPG
Daria 6 RFs 5.JPG (2.08 MiB) Viewed 1596 times

santers

Post by santers »

Yes! That is exactly the one I was asking about. She looks beautiful. It is hard for me to gauge the scale of the doll. Also it was hard for me to find many pictures of her backside. Any more would be appreciated!

How is the weight? I wish there was a torso doll similar to this body but also with arms.

Daydream21

Post by Daydream21 »

The scale is pretty much full size adult, roughly guessing I'd say she'd be about 5'4" if she had legs.

For more pics, check out this thread, the first post has several pics from the manufacturer and they accurately represent the doll's appearance + there are a couple of side view pics that give an idea of the shape of the backside: viewtopic.php?f=142&t=86940&hilit=torso

I'll vouch for her ass, it's shapely and substantial!

I ordered WM head #29 with the torso, and it is really is a lovely face.

The weight is very manageable, a little less than 40 pounds (with head attached) I believe.

The breasts are hollow and a bit rubber ball-ish, but have a natural shape and are still nice to hold & squeeze.

WM does have a torso with arms but in the photos I've seen, the body does not seem as nice as this one.

INFORMATIONS