reallovesexdolls.com

Doll storage

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Doll storage

Post by Lindzee69 »

I got my Linz doll over a month ago and unfortunately it was right as we were getting ready to move. I was able to do a few photo shoots of her and only had "fun" with her a few times and since then she has been hanging out in the closet. Oh BTW my wife has been so much supportive of all this and actually this made our sex life much better, I think she wants me to have sex with her instead of the doll? Haha - either way I win :) And since we are moving we have to hide the doll.

This weekend I am putting her in the shipping box where she will be for maybe 3 or 4 weeks. I am thinking I will just give her some baby powder cover her in her blanket and it will be good. I can't wait to do some great photo shoots in her new bedroom :) Funny how I am more interested in that now that I have my doll.

Just from the first use when I first got her I need to glue back her eye lashes, fix her broken hand and hope that I can get a fix for her lip that is peeling. Has anyone had your dolls lips peel a thin layer of TPE off? Yeah I know what happens but in my case my doll is has only been used 2 times. Maybe this can be covered up for photo shoots with lip stick?

And WOW - I am still amazed at the WM TPE body - was defiantly worth it!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Doll storage

Post by siliconelover »

Make sure she is on a nice piece of foam while laying stored in the box.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

siliconelover wrote:Make sure she is on a nice piece of foam while laying stored in the box.
Fortunately I have the box she came in, just have to make sure she does not move in the box while moving it and make sure she is not laying on anything that would put a crease in her.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Lindzee69 wrote: Fortunately I have the box she came in, just have to make sure she does not move in the box while moving it and make sure she is not laying on anything that would put a crease in her.
So I read. I don't know what a Linz doll is but most Asian made dolls I have seen do not ship with upholstery foam but styro-foam. Not the same thing and styro-foam equals = flat butts.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

siliconelover wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote: Fortunately I have the box she came in, just have to make sure she does not move in the box while moving it and make sure she is not laying on anything that would put a crease in her.
So I read. I don't know what a Linz doll is but most Asian made dolls I have seen do not ship with upholstery foam but styro-foam. Not the same thing and styro-foam equals = flat butts.
My Linz doll is a custom TPE doll by WM. She will be in the box for like 3 to 4 weeks, actually I am packing her up now. Going to wrap her in the blanket she came with plus more soft blankets so thanks for mentioning that. Kind of sucks we had to move right after getting the doll so I can't wait to settle down and get her out of the box!

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

My doll back in her box - she was a bad girl - LOL :)

Notice the stain on the box! That was from when I first got her and had her arm resting on the box for a few minutes. I did not notice this until now. When I first got her I had her standing up and leaning against a wall with her butt for like 5 minutes and the TPE "oil" was sucked out - LOL and stained the drywall. So this is good advice for new TPE doll owners to avoid such extremely porous things. But really these TPE doll bodies are amazing and real to touch and it seems the natural state of TPE (if not washed) does not need any treatment - like even baby powder.

Stacey emailed me today confirming the fix for the peeling lip! THANK YOU SO MUCH Stacey!! UGG it will be a few weeks before she gets out of her box.

If you are deciding where to get your first doll - GO TPE and RLSD :)

INFORMATIONS