reallovesexdolls.com

First time buyer doubt

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: First time buyer doubt

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

aztec25ac wrote:@rlsd sorry I did not mean to bring up another vendor in your topic lists. And I'm pretty knew to the doll world and I may be wrong and I you guys have some of the best customer service and site.
But like with any product someone has it cheaper. My recommendation would be to go with a tdf approved vendor. But I did find it places for cheaper on 'reputable' sites.
I saw my friends 163cm hcup in personthat he purchases from zldoll and it looked exactly like the pictures and felt amazing. No disrespect intended. Again I won't bring up other vendors in topic specific threads.

WARNING: Again Aztec25ac, WM Doll confirmed they do NOT sell to zldoll, and said they are selling fake counterfeit dolls. You have not found her cheaper on "reputable" sites, you have found cheap fake dolls as the manufacturer (WM Doll) has stated. We kindly request that you stop recommending illegitimate sites like that to our customers/Forum members.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Again, please respect Rule 12 of the Rules of Conduct of TDF:

Those wishing to discuss or compare competing doll brands should do so in the Dolls In General forum and not that of a specific manufacturer/vendor used in the comparison.

Also, like RLSD said, please be aware of fake and counterfeit dolls on the market. If it's too good to be true, it isn't.

Mannybird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mannybird »

The Messenger wrote:I am also a first time buyer.
And I own a WM 163 H cup.
I saw the Ryan Davis video and was hooked.
The RLSD site looked very professional to me and they were connected to the video.
I didn't give it much thought.
Until then I never heard of TDF, or silcone or TPE, etc...
So, you're doing better than me by being here.
I'm in my 50s, 5' 9" and not athletic in any way.
If I had gotten advice, or even lurked TDF I probably would have not ordered a doll over 100lbs.
Do I regret my choice.
Hello no!
Everyone has their type. She is my type.
Yeah she's heavy as hell.
I've dropped her several times.
She's fallen on me several times.
Do I wish she was lighter.
Hell yes!
But, I have no regrets.
I'm sure I'll keep enjoying her till she falls apart, because she's the doll for me.
With every choice there will be pros and cons.
Nothing is perfect, just take a tally of what's important to you and try to pick one that has more pros than cons.

im 5'6 28 years old 155pounds how did you able to move her around cause i want that doll too thats my type of doll too

INFORMATIONS