reallovesexdolls.com

First time buyer doubt

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: First time buyer doubt

Post by haremlover »

Mr Franz wrote: That said, please take into consideration the doll you're looking at weighs 107 lbs / 48.5 kg!!!! and that is probably not counting the weight of the head!!!! all packaged in a very soft unbalanced body!!!
I would not buy a doll of 50kgs. Indeed even if I was offered a doll of this weight free of charge, I would not accept her as a gift. I wouldn't buy from any vendor who doesn't warn you about this upon your first enquiry.

Only buy from TDF accredited vendors in any event.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Hinotan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hinotan »

Thank you all for the insight. It's one thing to research on my own, but another to be told by someone else.
I'm personally 120 pounds, so I always considered myself light weight, but I never had to lift myself either!

I'll have to see if I can find a body with similar, lighter weight proportions, because this will be a one time purchase.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

aztec25ac wrote:This was a great doll. I ordered her for my first doll and was not let down. People will say to order from tdf verified sites only and there is security in that but other legit places sell them for cheaper. RLSD is a good place to order from and have a fair price but other legit places do sell them for less.
(EDIT) an non TDF accredited vendor sells for about 1700$ and (EDIT) another non TDF accredited vendor has this doll for 1800 .
I would also never order from alixpress for a doll.

A follow up to this post... About the "non TDF accredited vendors" that were listed there before Anung edited them... Since Aztec said they sold the same doll for less than us, I asked WM Dolls about them and they said they do NOT sell to those websites! They are selling FAKE dolls. So be warned and don't get fooled, those are most definitely NOT Legit websites!

I also see one of them has stolen our Closet Bar Suspension Kit and is using our pictures as well. Again, fake and not legit!

Be careful out there people! Only trust TDF approved vendors, they are listed as such to protect you from being scammed!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Shenanigans2018 wrote:With all due respect to this entire TDF forum, I wasn’t trying to be out of line. Being in an RLSD sub forum, I was just trying to help someone on the fence out. My apologizes. I’m just a consumer like everyone else. My bad...
He wasn't talking about you Shenanigans, no worries! We appreciate your advocacy and thank you for choosing RLSD! :D

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Rlsd is a legit site, they are very helpful and fast at answering any messages. I purchased from them and have had no issues. I bought a wm170cm and she is amazing. The weight isn’t as everyone makes it out to be. I’m very athletic and can pick her up with no problem. As long as you have no back issues or arm issues or your not into gym. Stay with rlsd.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Hinotan wrote:Thank you all for the insight. It's one thing to research on my own, but another to be told by someone else.
I'm personally 120 pounds, so I always considered myself light weight, but I never had to lift myself either!

I'll have to see if I can find a body with similar, lighter weight proportions, because this will be a one time purchase.
At 120 pounds she's definitely not the girl for you. I'm 200 pounds of solid Swan River bad boy and I still struggle with the weight. Glad you reconsidered.

j35j35
Ex-Member

Post by j35j35 »

Perhaps it is good to have two dolls or three. One small, medium, and large.
Only this way you can understand which doll is yours. because when the doll is heavy, you want to have it easier. But when the doll is smaller and lighter, you want a bigger, more realistic doll, like a woman.

j35j35
Ex-Member

Post by j35j35 »

I can give advice to anyone who wants to have a doll. Start with a small and cheap doll. If you understand that this is not yours, buy a cheap doll, but more heavy and bigger.
And only when you are sure that this is your doll forever, and you are ready to love it as a living being, spend big money on an expensive doll.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Stay with a verified vendor and don’t risk getting scammed 2k is not peanuts. Also look and think about what you really want from a doll. Quickies are far from it just getting a pair of panties on one is no simple task. But if you want to dress, clothe and maintain full doll pose and picture get a full doll. Just be careful from unapproved vendors lots of horror stories on here from guys that got scammed. Also check the buy and sell forum lots of people buy a full doll only to find it’s not for them only a few days in so they want to sell it. Jasmine was being sold recently on there just make sure she is a standing foot option because it is a must on heavy dolls.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Hinotan wrote:Thank you all for the insight. It's one thing to research on my own, but another to be told by someone else.

A 140cm minimum and up would be ideal. My 140 weighs 60 pounds. Perfect for me. I'm not a big guy. Not tall either LOL
These big dolls may be problematic in the skeleton if not handled right. it's the skin that is the heavy part of dolls. The bigger the bum and boobs, the heavier they get.
Finding that balance for yourself will be the task. But unfortunately, it's one of those things, you'll not really know until the doll is in your home.
All about happy mediums.
Get your tape measure out, and do some calculations. Find some awkward heavy items to move around... to get a feel for what you can expect.
Find a woman of the same proportions.... lift her up LOL

gator048

Post by gator048 »

First off dont buy on aliexpress.. rlsd is good iv got 2 of my girls threw them. Lastly I would start with a 140cm for your first doll it will be smaller and lighter for you to handle and maneuver around.. you'll be able to learn what and what not to do with a smaller size girl. 140 is perfect starter doll that's were I started and glad I did for many reasons.

aztec25ac
Former Member

Post by aztec25ac »

@rlsd sorry I did not mean to bring up another vendor in your topic lists. And I'm pretty knew to the doll world and I may be wrong and I you guys have some of the best customer service and site.
But like with any product someone has it cheaper. My recommendation would be to go with a tdf approved vendor. But I did find it places for cheaper on 'reputable' sites.
I saw my friends 163cm hcup in personthat he purchases from zldoll and it looked exactly like the pictures and felt amazing. No disrespect intended. Again I won't bring up other vendors in topic specific threads.

Hinotan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hinotan »

While I'm asking for help, if I order a separate body model, how would I request the same kind of make up featured in the face of the one I originally wanted? I assume picking a head model from the custom body list had no semi-permanent make up since there was no option to choose. Is that something I'll have to apply myself?

I also bumped the proportions down to this model: 160cm YL 5ft3 M-cup at 87 pounds, which I think would be more manageable while keeping the same-ish figure. That would put it around 2393$ with all features and first time care kit.

I also see in some of the adverts on RLSD's site says "free CBS kit included with models 125cm or larger".
Should I choose not get a CBS kit and covers during options page? If it is included, it would help me save on some of the price.

Hinotan
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Hinotan »

Still need help answering my previous questions before I order.

Nepgear
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Nepgear »

Hinotan wrote:While I'm asking for help, if I order a separate body model, how would I request the same kind of make up featured in the face of the one I originally wanted? I assume picking a head model from the custom body list had no semi-permanent make up since there was no option to choose. Is that something I'll have to apply myself?

I also bumped the proportions down to this model: 160cm YL 5ft3 M-cup at 87 pounds, which I think would be more manageable while keeping the same-ish figure. That would put it around 2393$ with all features and first time care kit.

I also see in some of the adverts on RLSD's site says "free CBS kit included with models 125cm or larger".
Should I choose not get a CBS kit and covers during options page? If it is included, it would help me save on some of the price.

It's my understanding that the free CBS kit is included as a gift with purchase, so you may elect to accept the gift or not. There is no discount for not receiving it as far as I know. As for the make up, typically you can contact them and request the transparent makeup. However I really recommend contacting them directly before purchasing to ensure you get exactly what you want. They may not always check the forums frequently, give them a call.

INFORMATIONS