reallovesexdolls.com

she’s here !!!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RGC_0767
Former Member

Re: she’s here !!!!!

Post by RGC_0767 »

Sofia dolll wrote:My box was delivered in bad shape. The customs tape had been cut. And I think she was opened and or she might have fallen out . Maybe? Some a hole probably at customs or at fed ex ripped open her plastic covering and felt her breasts and lower lady bits. Their dirty hand and finger marks still present also her blanket was shoved all the way at the bottom not covering her at all. One small abrasion in the back of the neck. Box was barely being held together by 3 areas of packaging tape. I’m not sure if she was supposed to have free outfit but non in box were present her hands and feet were safely covered and still wrapped
If Customs tape was cut, then quite possible the Fedex boys were playing with your property. Not the first time I've read these sorts of stories. The seller I bought from had a review from a man who had to go to customs to pick up the box, it had been beat to hell, and contents showing, and they were laughing at him. Nothing surprises me much anymore.
It is disrespecting another persons property by these people, and they should be minding their own business, and be glad they have a job.

I was fortunate. Fedex did an amazing job with shipping. Box was unopened by customs as well.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Yeah I don’t care if it happened in Honolulu or Memphis as long as it wasn’t the fed ex driver that delivered her or their company near by because people talk.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

When I got my babe the driver was very professional no questions asked all business. But the flap was very big and anyone could stick their hands inside to feel what was inside

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

When I received my PD Erika the box was slightly damaged. I cannot forget the excitement of opening it for the first time. Congrats!!

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

I would totally do a complaint to the Customs.
FedEx employees are fired on the spot if it has been proven that they intentionally open up a package. And plus,they dont know what is in the box so it serve them no purpose to try and cut a flap just to take a peek of what is inside.
That is a Customs ahole agent job. They wear gloves and their gloves get dirty by manipulating so many packages a day. So there goes your paw prints.
And they cant be fired.
So yeah, your doll got sexually molested before you got her.
I would do a complaint to customs... or call the cops lol!

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

The entire rear bottom side where her back lay, of the box was barely being held together by one small piece of packaging tape one more day on the road and guaranteed she would have fallen out. And yes all customs agent green tape had been cut. My box was hanging on for dear life to keep its contents inside

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

O shit!
Ok, that was not customs.

I deal with customs a lot for work and that is clearly not the case then.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

pat_the_brat_1 wrote:I would totally do a complaint to the Customs.
FedEx employees are fired on the spot if it has been proven that they intentionally open up a package. And plus,they dont know what is in the box so it serve them no purpose to try and cut a flap just to take a peek of what is inside.
That is a Customs ahole agent job. They wear gloves and their gloves get dirty by manipulating so many packages a day. So there goes your paw prints.
And they cant be fired.
So yeah, your doll got sexually molested before you got her.
I would do a complaint to customs... or call the cops lol!
They know what it is in the box. Contents have to be labelled for Customs. Mine was labelled "Plastic Mannequin" which is what it is. :) No reference to "sex doll". But as knowledge of the dolls become more popular, who knows who will do what. Hard to prove who is peeking and playing.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

Sofia dolll wrote:My box was delivered in bad shape. The customs tape had been cut. And I think she was opened and or she might have fallen out . Maybe? Some a hole probably at customs or at fed ex ripped open her plastic covering and felt her breasts and lower lady bits. Their dirty hand and finger marks still present also her blanket was shoved all the way at the bottom not covering her at all. One small abrasion in the back of the neck. Box was barely being held together by 3 areas of packaging tape. I’m not sure if she was supposed to have free outfit but non in box were present her hands and feet were safely covered and still wrapped
Very Sorry to hear that :(. I was worried the same thing would happen to my custom doll but she arrived in perfect condition (except her lip :( - not caused by shipping). But now that I read this post I realized my box had NO customs tape at all, no "fragile" sticker and NO "this end up" but the box basically had no dents, holes and the box was taped really well. The packing slip said it is a plastic mannequin and that the weight was 73lbs - I weighed my doll and she weighs 90lbs and they only listed the value at $535.00 for a $7,000 doll. I would think that if anyone is going to mess with the doll it would be the delivery driver to a house or at a FedEx facility but maybe they check a few of these boxes at customs so it is a random experience. Unfortunately who wants to open up a complaint ticket on something like this with FedEx? But I am sure Stacey and WM have dealt with this before.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I'm really happy for you! Isn't she an amazing doll? I have one, and love her tons. Congrats on your new woman!
My Amy:
Attachments
IMG_20180212_211412.jpg
IMG_20180212_211412.jpg (228.41 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Customs will just open the package right up completely for inspection, it's their job, they don't just tear open a flap for a peek.

In fact customs did examine it. Isn't that what it says on the tape?

So the peeled back flap was probably done by someone with fedex after it passed through customs.
My Doll Album is here!

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

My box didn’t even have a packaging slip. The plastic sleeve was here but no slip inside

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

I’m just glad she’s safely stored in my house now and she was unharmed.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: she???s here !!!!!

Post by MannyCan »

I really hate how banged up some boxes get coming from overseas. Its a real disappointment what the products have to go through to get here.

Tyrions_Herald
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tyrions_Herald »

That is deeply unsettling. How often does this thing happen?

INFORMATIONS