reallovesexdolls.com

she’s here !!!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: she’s here !!!!!

Post by DARKSUN »

Congratulations on your new doll.

I really hate that delivery is such a potential disaster for such a costly item like these dolls. I wish more companies would improve the shipping packaging. I've only ever had one doll before and luckily the delivery was trouble free. Box arrived secure.
But I just recently ordered my 2nd doll and now beginning the worrying trauma of waiting and hoping package arrives secure and unmolested.

I think I would be less embarrassed about someone discovering the nature of the contents, but I would more upset they were messing around with my expensive product I bought and paid for. Someone else that is supposed to be entrusted to handle customers products with care and discretion, messing around with my personal property, that really pisses me off more than anything.

My next purchase I'm going to look into adding on the flight case option. Partly for storage purposes, but mainly in the interest of these concerns with the shipping hazards.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Tyrions_Herald wrote:
Sofia dolll wrote:My box was delivered in bad shape. The customs tape had been cut. And I think she was opened and or she might have fallen out . Maybe? Some a hole probably at customs or at fed ex ripped open her plastic covering and felt her breasts and lower lady bits. Their dirty hand and finger marks still present also her blanket was shoved all the way at the bottom not covering her at all. One small abrasion in the back of the neck. Box was barely being held together by 3 areas of packaging tape. I’m not sure if she was supposed to have free outfit but non in box were present her hands and feet were safely covered and still wrapped
That is deeply unsettling. How often does this thing happen?
It's rare but it happens.

I was trying to find the thread from a few years back, or pics from that thread, where a TDF member had a doll package arrive with the box torn open and an arm hanging out. Someone along the way wrote "LOL" on the box.

Can't find it though and lost a lot of my saved images in a computer crash a while back.

That was one of the worse shipping mishaps I've seen.

Another that comes to mind is where a package arrived with a puncture right through the box and the doll inside! She got run through with a fork on a forklift!
My Doll Album is here!

EvlMnky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EvlMnky »

HotDiggityDoll wrote:
Tyrions_Herald wrote:
Sofia dolll wrote:My box was delivered in bad shape. The customs tape had been cut. And I think she was opened and or she might have fallen out . Maybe? Some a hole probably at customs or at fed ex ripped open her plastic covering and felt her breasts and lower lady bits. Their dirty hand and finger marks still present also her blanket was shoved all the way at the bottom not covering her at all. One small abrasion in the back of the neck. Box was barely being held together by 3 areas of packaging tape. I’m not sure if she was supposed to have free outfit but non in box were present her hands and feet were safely covered and still wrapped
That is deeply unsettling. How often does this thing happen?
It's rare but it happens.

I was trying to find the thread from a few years back, or pics from that thread, where a TDF member had a doll package arrive with the box torn open and an arm hanging out. Someone along the way wrote "LOL" on the box.

Can't find it though and lost a lot of my saved images in a computer crash a while back.

That was one of the worse shipping mishaps I've seen.

Another that comes to mind is where a package arrived with a puncture right through the box and the doll inside! She got run through with a fork on a forklift!

Hey, I know how it is with the packaging mishaps, I used to be a package handler for FedEx a few years ago and packages got mishandled in all sorts of ways

INFORMATIONS