reallovesexdolls.com

Shipping time once QA approved? (QA Factory Photos Inside)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Shipping time once QA approved? (QA Factory Photos Inside)

Post by MArch331 »

What is the normal timetable from receiving confirmation that your doll has passed QA to the time that you receive a tracking number?

I received the factory photos I requested in my order from Stacey at RLSD on Tuesday night (May 15) and my order has been updated to say Order Status: Happy Dance! Quality Assurance has approved your order to be 100% correct and it’s moved to packaging and shipping! We'll update your order with a tracking number as soon as it ships! but I have not received a tracking number yet, I find it odd that after 3 full days it still has not shipped out yet.

Did anyone else take a while to have their doll actually ship out, or do you think it has already shipped and the have just not updated me with the tracking information yet?

So far they have kept to the timetable of 3-6 weeks. I originally ordered my doll on April 14, but I requested a skin change from "Tan" to "Medium" later and the order was restarted on April 20th and 3-6 weeks from this date so tomorrow will be a full month since production restarted.

Here are the factory photos, I can't wait until she arrives. The head looks a little different from the Photos online and a QA pic they had shown me of another persons order because I think the eyebrows are shaped slightly different, and the photos are not the greatest quality from the factory. I think its interesting to see the actual factory itself in the background. Wish they would do a video tour of the facility in China.

I will also upload proper photos once I have received the doll.

RLSD Pre-optioned Doll "Allesandra"
168 WM E-Cup Body
#74 Head w/ Blue Eyes
-Medium Skin
-3cm Nipples
-Replaceable Vagina
-Enhanced Mouth
-Shrugging Shoulders
-Standing Feet
1.jpg
1.jpg (976.23 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (83.7 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (720.02 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (906.49 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (22.65 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (29.84 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (645.85 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (781.08 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (577.28 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (24.7 KiB) Viewed 3727 times

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Shipping time once QA approved? (QA Factory Photos Insid

Post by Lindzee69 »

I just got my doll on the 14th and it was about 8 to 10 days after the QA pics. They really pack these things up so maybe that is why. Hope you have a dolly to move the box - they are heavy and long but not as wide as I thought it would be.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

I can't say if this is "normal" or not.
But, I ordered from RLSD as well.
I got my QC notice on a Monday.
Got factory photos the next day.
Got a shipping notice that Friday.
And she arrived the following Monday.
Quite frankly, I was stunned it happened so fast.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MArch331 »

Thanks for the replies guys, and yes I have a small dolly to move the box. I am expecting my doll sometime this coming week according to the information you guys provided, also the RLSD website says a week for shipping.

tlaglepr
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tlaglepr »

I just received my WM 170 h cup yesterday. It took 3 days to get the tracking number and 4 days to go from China to the greater Seattle area.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

For your doll to ship after QC approval is just a day or two. She has already shipped by the time we get the tracking number and upload it to your order for notification. Shipping transit time is about 3-5 days.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

I got my QA notice on Tuesday 5/29. Based on the experiences other customers mentioned, I was expecting to get a tracking number by that Friday or the following Monday at the latest. As of the time of this post (Thursday 6/7), I still do not have a tracking number. This seems to be out of the ordinary and has me a bit concerned.
I emailed customer service on Monday, and then again today, and was told I should get a tracking number "in a couple of days" both times.
I guess all I can do is try to be patient right now. I really hope I do get a tracking number very soon, because if I don't get one by mid next week, I'm going to go from mildly concerned to full on panic *laughs nervously* :lol:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Good call on changing the skin tone to medium. :)
Every time I do an order with any vendor/same vendor, the timetable is always different. I'm expecting a RLSD QA by today as well, but hopefully no later than Sunday. If you don't get a tracking number today, the next soonest would be Sunday since our Friday is their Saturday.

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

Interesting . . . Got my QA email on 6-1 nothing since . . .

Is it possible she shipped????????????
Airvader

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

airvader wrote:Interesting . . . Got my QA email on 6-1 nothing since . . .

Is it possible she shipped????????????
Based on the post RLSD made above, that seems entirely possible. Something out of the ordinary does seem to be going on though.
They state the dolls ship a day or two after QA and transit time is 3-5 days. If you take the larger estimate in both cases (2 days to ship after QC, 5 days transit time), that would be one week after receiving the QA email that you would get your doll. Since you ordered on 6/1, you're right at the one week mark now.
I got my QA notice 3 days before you did, so I'm at the 10 day mark now.
I'll post an update in a few days, so you might want to check back for that to see what you might expect. I'm probably spending way too much time analyzing this. With no way to know exactly what's going on for sure, I'm not sure if it's time to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside quite yet or not.
Stay tuned :lol: :lol: :lol:

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Update, in case anyone is keeping score at home: I got my tracking number today.....and it's scheduled for delivery today! :o
Certainly not much advance notice, but fortunately I'll be home today to receive her.
According to the tracking info, she was picked up on 6/7, left China on 6/8, landed in Los Angeles on 6/9, made it to the east coast on 6/10, and hopefully will be home today.

INFORMATIONS