reallovesexdolls.com

27 day wait

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

27 day wait

Post by Sofia dolll »

Last night I dreamt I finally had received my factory photos of
My completed doll unfortunately it was only just a dream, I immediately checked my phone mail box at 230 a.m. I saw a email from rlsd and was excited only to find the email was about their double head sale was soon to be ending. Just my luck. I’ve seen some posts where some guys got there doll from rlsd within a month time line and others where it took 2 months. It must be her extra head and the fact that she’s 170cm of tpe .
It has been 27 actual days since I placed my order. At this rate for my Wm17O I’m thinking she won’t be delivered until mid or late June. I hope now she doesn’t arrive while I’m on travel for business. Fingers crossed she gets here before I leave next month considering she’s being delivered to my job. Lol if she does get delivered while I’m away I hope none of my employees open her up by mistake. That would be so embarrassing. But I doubt it will happen I’ve already notified several of them I have been buying several items via eBay and it needs to be delivered here. Hope that white lie suffices. I’ve barely waited 27 days. I can’t imagine anyone waiting 7-9 months for a real doll from abyss. Several of her outfits and wigs have arrived.
2 custom female superhero type costumes have aready arrived and no they aren’t the typical overly bought wonder woman costumes. These are amazing and one of a kind
I doubt any doll ever made has been in these costumes. Also her official hooters outfit arrived. Head to toe legit. Nothing new since I always have dressed up all my ex’s and current gfs in a hooters outfit for bedroom moments I figured it only equal to get my new:first doll one as well.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 27 day wait

Post by Sofia dolll »

Last night I had another dream I had gotten my notice saying my doll had just passed quality inspection. I awoke and new it was just a dream because I’m sure their office and business is closed on the weekends. Sure enough it was just a dream no email and rlsd has no new update lol.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Waiting its definitely the worst part... make sure to exercise, 170 I'm going to guess its gonna be pretty heavy to lift... you don't wanna hurt your back on day one...
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Thanks I have a fair amount of clothes costumes and outfits already for her. Today I took them all to laundry for washing. Hahahah I made sure to get there early. My entire big basket consisted of thongs monokinis. Shorts, mini shorts skirts. Socks panties, school got outfits and skirts lol
Etc all woman’s provocative underwear.
I had to wash them while the gf was at work. It just would seem weird doing my lady’s laundry with her and folding my dolls panties in the same go. Haha

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Yeah you definitely don't wanna mix them up. A 170 I'm pretty sure it's easy to shop for... My 145 use very different wacky sizes for each part, it can be a pain. Congrats on your new girl and keep us updated!

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Hahah their was 2 other guys there and my laundry just consisted of woman’s sexy clothes lol. I didn’t care my business is my own

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

They probably looked at you with eyes full of envy. They where probably thinking... lucky bastard!!!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Waiting is the worst part, however I can tell you from 1st hand, your 170 will be worth it. A word of caution she is heavy at 90lbs, be careful taking her out of her shipping box. 90lb doll with arms and legs moving at will is very different them 90lbs at the gym.

PeterG
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by PeterG »

day 21 for me. still no update.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Day 30 for me. I’m now hoping she doesn’t arrive while I’m out of town during business. If I get a notification tomorrow and she ships very quickly I’ll get her before I leave if not. I’ll be out of town when she arrives. She has until next Friday to be delivered.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

its probably gonna take way more than that... anyways, you can always schedule a delivery date if its ups or fedex. I think...

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

terabyte wrote:Waiting is the worst part, however I can tell you from 1st hand, your 170 will be worth it. A word of caution she is heavy at 90lbs, be careful taking her out of her shipping box. 90lb doll with arms and legs moving at will is very different them 90lbs at the gym.
OMG I thought my doll was going to be about 70lbs and she was 90lbs and WOW I was worn out just taking her out of the box, getting her in the shower and then in her room. Very heavy dead weight to pick up - it has taken me a week just to get use to moving her around and trying on clothes and she is still a bitch - lol :)

MArch331
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by MArch331 »

Its probably going to be another two weeks to the guy waiting 21 days. To the guy on day 31 you are probably a week away.

I ordered my Doll (168 cm WM E-Cup Doll - 88lbs) on the 14th of April and the order was restarted on the 20th (I had some alterations to skin color that forced the doll to restart progress) and I was told it would be 3-6 weeks from the 20th.

Just got FedEx shipping update today and my doll is arriving Thursday the 24th by 4:30 pm, I received QA factory photos last Tuesday night. So that is about 5 weeks from order restart to delivery to my apt. 40 days wait in total since original order date (obviously it would be closer to 34 days total had I not restarted the process)

You have to keep in mind there is no progress made on the weekends and depending on your dolls body popularity it takes longer if there is a queue.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Sofia dolll wrote:Last night I dreamt I finally had received my factory photos of
My completed doll unfortunately it was only just a dream.
I feel your pain, I'm at day 13 for a wm157b and its painful. Cant imagine 28days and up but I will surely end up there. So fucking painful. I kiss her on my iphone screen every day. Shit :razz: :drinking:
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Sofia dolll wrote:Day 30 for me. I’m now hoping she doesn’t arrive while I’m out of town during business. If I get a notification tomorrow and she ships very quickly I’ll get her before I leave if not. I’ll be out of town when she arrives. She has until next Friday to be delivered.
Heard anything from them this week?? I was thinking you'd get the QC notice by now. If not, it may be worth reaching out to the vendor for an update.

INFORMATIONS