reallovesexdolls.com

Are 100cm dolls dead ?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
MrEman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Are 100cm dolls dead ?

Post by MrEman »

I've noticed your 100cm dolls are no longer available. I did have interest in an African American model, but now they're removed. Has your policy changed? Have I missed my window? Are these sizes deemed dead as you move your businesses interests elsewhere? Does someone else sell or distribute your 100cm line? For someone like me with back issues, the lighter dolls are preferable especially sinse I was looking for a verified Dollforum vendor

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Are 100cm dolls dead ?

Post by BWheeler1 »

It could be a couple of things. Could be that they have a hard time getting them through customs because they might be misconstrued as childlike. Or they could have just taken them off of their site because of low sales or some other reason. But if the factory still makes the 100cm dolls, I would think that RLSD may still be able to order one for you. Maybe send them a PM or contact their customer service.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Due to new child sex doll laws, we no longer offer mini and small dolls.  Even though they are clearly not children, the laws are purposefully so vague and leave so much to interpretation,  and the penalties for both us and our clients are steep, we made the decision to err on the side of caution and remove them (at least for now).

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

MrEman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrEman »

Thanks for the response. It's unfortunate, but I hope things change

MrEman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrEman »

https://www.loversire.com/small-sex-dol ... tries.html
I know you've once sold this model but stopped. Is this company selling your lot? I'd like to purchase this on in the future.

Schenker411

Post by Schenker411 »

They are easy to find.
It's called "holier than thou". There are people who, in order to feel good about themselves, must find others who don't live up to certain expectations. It's an ancient concept. For some reason, humans take it upon themselves to "compel" others to think as they do and will resort to various tactics to "punish" dissidents. Their world is not one of individuals, but of conformists- Stepford_CT

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

I was going to order the 105cm doll sorceress model
From jm doll....

But recieved an e mail from john saying sorry they no longer send dolls
Below 130 cm to the uk
Dark
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

MrEman wrote:https://www.loversire.com/small-sex-dol ... tries.html
I know you've once sold this model but stopped. Is this company selling your lot? I'd like to purchase this on in the future.
No, they are selling fake dolls and have stolen our photographs! Ugh. Unfortunately, that happens far too often.

We've added the 100cm D-cup Shani and Carmelita back to our website since their faces are more mature: https://reallovesexdolls.com/shorty-sex-dolls/ . (However, they are not included in the current promotion).

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

evmiller
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by evmiller »

It might be better if heads were developed that were clearly fantasy, such as elf heads. The sub-130cm dolls were always nice option for a first doll as they can be stored more discretely.

Bartedo1914
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bartedo1914 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
MrEman wrote:https://www.loversire.com/small-sex-dol ... tries.html
No, they are selling fake dolls and have stolen our photographs! Ugh. Unfortunately, that happens far too often.

We've added the 100cm D-cup Shani and Carmelita back to our website since their faces are more mature: https://reallovesexdolls.com/shorty-sex-dolls/ . (However, they are not included in the current promotion).
Does it take a month to make the shani sexdoll and could this be shipped to P.O Boxes? Could it be processed and shipped faster?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Bartedo1914 wrote: Does it take a month to make the shani sexdoll and could this be shipped to P.O Boxes? Could it be processed and shipped faster?
Yes, custom dolls average 3-4 weeks for production, plus shipping time, which due to upheaval with covid, varies in length.

Dolls can not ship to a P.O. Box, but can be shipped to a FedEx or UPS facility for pickup with your I.D. and signature. To do that, when you fill in the shipping information for your order put the company name as FedEx, or UPS as chosen, the address of the facility, and "hold for customer p/u" in the second line of the address. For the phone number, use your own.

Hope that helps!
:glou:
Stacey

INFORMATIONS