reallovesexdolls.com

she's on her way

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
UnfrozenCavemanSmith
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

she's on her way

Post by UnfrozenCavemanSmith »

just got the QA pictures from rlsd customer service.

166cm b cup body with head #163 and head #200

unfortunately I don't think I can post pictures yet.

Its weird to see those pictures since i've seen a bunch of posts like that, and I don't really expect to see it in the flesh fairly soon.
I've been so busy I forgot at times that she was in production, should be a nice suprise on arrival.
I will upload pictures when she arrives for sure if I'm able.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: she's on her way

Post by Slew »

Hi UnfrozenCavemanSmith, >> Welcome <<

Congrats on your sponsorship of a cute rubber doll. :thumbs_up:

After your 5th approved post, you'll be able to add attachments to posts. There's a tutorial on it at the end of the welcome post linked above.

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Do some clothes shopping (and washing) before she gets home!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

shwing

Post by shwing »

I feel your anticipation! :whistle:

If the time frame is roughly the same for orders, I got my QA pics Sept. 18th and got the shipping email Oct. 9th., ETA Oct. 15th., although there was a Chinese holiday in that time. Been doing like suggested, cloths shopping, being careful to not go too crazy, so I don't end up with clothes that don't fit.
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

UnfrozenCavemanSmith
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

I just checked the tracking notifications on shipping, shes in the united states, now the anticipation is real. Im still building a new house, if I have to put the doll in storage for a while, would the TPE have any problems with freezing temperatures for a month or so?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Congrats , great choice :thumbs_up:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

UnfrozenCavemanSmith wrote:I just checked the tracking notifications on shipping, shes in the united states, now the anticipation is real. Im still building a new house, if I have to put the doll in storage for a while, would the TPE have any problems with freezing temperatures for a month or so?

I'm waiting for an answer from WM Dolls on this question. I'll post as soon as they replay. (time differences)

Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

UnfrozenCavemanSmith wrote:I just checked the tracking notifications on shipping, shes in the united states, now the anticipation is real. Im still building a new house, if I have to put the doll in storage for a while, would the TPE have any problems with freezing temperatures for a month or so?

WM Dolls says the cold will not affect her. :thumbs_up:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

UnfrozenCavemanSmith wrote:just got the QA pictures from rlsd customer service.

166cm b cup body with head #163 and head #200

unfortunately I don't think I can post pictures yet.

Its weird to see those pictures since i've seen a bunch of posts like that, and I don't really expect to see it in the flesh fairly soon.
I've been so busy I forgot at times that she was in production, should be a nice suprise on arrival.
I will upload pictures when she arrives for sure if I'm able.
Congrats man!! The #200 head is awesome. I've found she loves being a blonde. Although I've yet to try seeing what she looks like as a redhead.

oa32dn

Post by oa32dn »

Any chance you'd be willing to post the QA shots or other pictures now? Thinking of possibly getting a 166cm but there are hardly any real world pics out there.

UnfrozenCavemanSmith
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Im pretty happy with the choice, the 166 cm body has some good sculpting, nice abs, looks lean and fit, fairly realistic in person, which is what i wanted.

#163 looks great as a redhead, just what i was going for. I got the saffron wig from RLSD.
#200 looks pretty good as a brunette.

I added a merkin from Woleks, which added alot to the realism.
Down the line when I have more time and can pull her out of storage again, I will add freckles to add to the effect.
Attachments
pontail 2.jpg
pontail 2.jpg (279.69 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
ponytail.jpg
ponytail.jpg (2.5 MiB) Viewed 2917 times
red 3.jpg
red 3.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 2917 times
red 2.jpg
red 2.jpg (2.24 MiB) Viewed 2917 times
red.jpg
red.jpg (2.67 MiB) Viewed 2917 times

UnfrozenCavemanSmith
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Thanks again to you guys at RLSD, you've great with all my questions throughout the ordering process.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Grats, you got 1 (or 2?) pretty ladies there. And you do picture her really nice, I like the impression on the top one, you got the look and hands so nice.
The photos with the red wig are so gorgeous too. You are right that this face does fit pretty great with the red hair.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Congratulations the fun part is buying and dressing her up.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Nice beaver
B1BA3A72-D458-4048-A3B0-C5CC7A6974C4.jpeg

INFORMATIONS