reallovesexdolls.com

Sexual intercourse with a 157cm doll

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
mastaflex
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Sexual intercourse with a 157cm doll

Post by mastaflex »

Hi,

I'm new to sex dolls and I just bought the new 157cm Bree doll, I've read a lot of posts on the subject but I'm still a bit mystified. I was wondering if there was a consensus on if a fixed vagina is better for love making than a replaceable vagina? Specifically will the fixed option be too tight? On the website is says the width is 1.5cm but maybe it's supposed to mean 1.5inches?

I can't wait to test it out myself but maybe people with experience can advise. I'm thinking after the fact now that maybe a replaceable with 3cm width would have been better?

Thanks,

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sexual intercourse with a 157cm doll

Post by brabus »

Hi there!

So how is it going so far, I assume you're still waiting on the shipment?
I'm shopping around and planning to buy a doll withing a month or two, and Real Love Sex Dolls is my choice for now.

So do let us know what do you think about Bree when you get her.
Also, as I understand, you did order her with fixed vagina? I'm interested in your thoughts on this question too, when you get her.
It would be nice if you post a picture of her fixed vagina. Maybe someone could top this with a picture with replaceable one so we can have two side-by-side photos for comparison at least of the visuals.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I have two dolls, both from RLSD. My first one has the replaceable vagina and my new one has the fixed. In my opinion, the fixed feels more natural. I got the replaceable on my first one because of the ease of cleaning, but with the irrigator the fixed isn't exactly hard to clean either. I'm kicking around buying a new body and using the head from the first one because she's had holes at a bunch of the joints that I've patched up, and if I do replace the body I will go for the 157b with the fixed vagina.

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

BWheeler1, thanks for your insight!

Does the fixed vagina feel less tight than the replaceable one in your case? I assume that the fixed one moves with the body, like if you spread the doll's legs, the fixed vagina stretches too. I guess that is not the case with the replaceable one as it's detached from the body and stays the same size and shape all the time. Am i right?

What can you tell about the visual differences? Does replaceable vagina look somewhat off or unnatural?

Truth be told, I think I'm going for a replaceable one, because it allows more flexibility: easier clean, option to replace the insert. Even with irrigator you need to move a doll somewhere, to a bath or something.

Thank you!

ginastiqbm1
Ex-Member

Post by ginastiqbm1 »

Hello, the removable vagina is much easier for cleaning, fixed is a pain to dry and gets mold quickly requires some ventilation tools to dry
About positions apart from missionary you can try rolling doll over you and bend nees in the process and do doll on top, it is great.
prefer contact on Uk love doll forum, thanks.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

mastaflex wrote:Hi,

I'm new to sex dolls and I just bought the new 157cm Bree doll, I've read a lot of posts on the subject but I'm still a bit mystified. I was wondering if there was a consensus on if a fixed vagina is better for love making than a replaceable vagina? Specifically will the fixed option be too tight? On the website is says the width is 1.5cm but maybe it's supposed to mean 1.5inches?

I can't wait to test it out myself but maybe people with experience can advise. I'm thinking after the fact now that maybe a replaceable with 3cm width would have been better?

Thanks,
Not too late to change. Contact the vendor.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

brabus wrote:BWheeler1, thanks for your insight!

Does the fixed vagina feel less tight than the replaceable one in your case? I assume that the fixed one moves with the body, like if you spread the doll's legs, the fixed vagina stretches too. I guess that is not the case with the replaceable one as it's detached from the body and stays the same size and shape all the time. Am i right?

What can you tell about the visual differences? Does replaceable vagina look somewhat off or unnatural?

Truth be told, I think I'm going for a replaceable one, because it allows more flexibility: easier clean, option to replace the insert. Even with irrigator you need to move a doll somewhere, to a bath or something.

Thank you!
Some of us who own fixed vagina dolls use femidoms to make cleanup a breeze. And the fixed vagina feels tighter when the legs are closer together or even closed as the vaginal openings widens as the legs are spread apart.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

@ Stepford_CT, I used a femidom for the first time today for my fixed doll. Mine came with a rubber ring inside the femidom. I took it out. Was I supposed to use that?

sloopjohnb

Post by sloopjohnb »

Kambui,
That inner ring is the cervix ring, yup take it out. Get two and make ear rings for your girl!

Femdoms are great.
Sloop

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

329373 wrote:Kambui,
That inner ring is the cervix ring, yup take it out. Get two and make ear rings for your girl!

Femdoms are great.
Sloop
Thanks Sloop!

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

kambui wrote:@ Stepford_CT, I used a femidom for the first time today for my fixed doll. Mine came with a rubber ring inside the femidom. I took it out. Was I supposed to use that?
I don't use the rings. Vaseline holds it in place just fine. Apply the vaseline to the vaginal wall. Apply lube to the inside of the femidom and then use a USB warmer to insert the femidom into the vagina.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Personally, I like the fixed better. It looks more realistic, feels tighter, and is still not too bad to clean. The replaceable just never looked right to me. Sure, the replaceable is a little easier to clean, but I don't mind a little extra effort afterwards for a more realistic experience.

Edit:. And as a few members above have mentioned, there are options that make cleanup even easier.

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

Thanks guys for the info, I'll definitely make some research on femidoms — heard about them but never thought about. Well, that makes sense :)

Is there any places you can point me to, where I can find some video-reviews of such 157cm B-cup dolls from regular folks? Not marketing photo shoots or videos, but anything from real life. How do they look like out of a box without all that fancy clothing and makeup, etc. It can be info about really any similar doll from their listing (https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-5ft2 ... x-dolls-1/).

I would appreciate that very much!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

brabus wrote:Thanks guys for the info, I'll definitely make some research on femidoms — heard about them but never thought about. Well, that makes sense :)

Is there any places you can point me to, where I can find some video-reviews of such 157cm B-cup dolls from regular folks? Not marketing photo shoots or videos, but anything from real life. How do they look like out of a box without all that fancy clothing and makeup, etc. It can be info about really any similar doll from their listing (https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-5ft2 ... x-dolls-1/).

I would appreciate that very much!
Lots of WM157b owners here. Do a search in the upper right corner. You'll find plenty.

brabus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by brabus »

Thank! Yeah, sorry, that should be the first place to go before asking a question :)

I did found just one video[-review] under the Reviews section, but I probably can dig deeper in some other sections. A lot of images though, so I still got basic understanding what it's gonna be.

Another thing about fixed/replaceable vagina: isn't it a deal-breaker for someone who wish to buy a used doll? When it has replaceable vagina I think it gives a doll more "resealable" value.

INFORMATIONS